Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2023, 04:18 PM   #1
vibratoruser

Default Gym dares

Hii

I recently got myself a gym membership and am now looking to do some dares there, maybe. So far my ideas are having vaginal balls and/or a plug in while working out, or for parts of it. That would certainly work, but it's a bit bland. So maybe you have some ideas for conditions I could set up for myself, punishments/rewards, all that. I don't have to orgasm there, I could also just do some play there and then orgasm at home, in peace (your dare may, of course, include instructions on the continuation).

About the gym: it's nothing special, just the usual locker rooms, showers, the gym itself, also a sauna and a steam bath (both naked/handtowel only policy for hygiene reasons). There are always other members and staff around, I'm never alone. The sauna and steam bath might be empty, though.

For this, I ask you to kind of disregard my "public" limit (unless you can easily work around it. And within reason, of course, I won't strip in the workout area lol). I'm really sensitive on that limit, so I have to decide on every specific case anyway, and might end up altering it even if you're careful. So just disregard it and I'll alter your dare to my taste. That way, this post might become more of an "inspiration library" that I can take ideas from, rather than dares I have to follow 100%.

I also really like the idea of doing subtle and easy things while there, but then having to complete / continue with a dare once I'm home, or in at night in bed, or the day after or whatever else (rewards / punishments, fantasies...)

I hope this post wasn't too confusing, and I'm looking forward to seeing your posts
Thank you!

Last edited by vibratoruser; 05-26-2023 at 04:25 PM.
vibratoruser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 11:41 PM   #2
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Get naked, right now. Let’s get you ready for your dare. No orgasms until after it starts.

How good are you? Reach down and feel your pussy. Is it dripping? It should be. Good girls are always ready for cock. Play with your pussy until you are a good girl. Edge yourself with your fingers.

Go find the first but plug you can find. Edge again with the butt plug. Lube up and plug your ass with it.

Find a few audio clips that help you be a good girl, and that make your pussy ready for a nice hard cock. Don’t you wish you had something inside you? Edge again while you pick them out.

Go get a marker. Permanent is ideal, but whatever you have. Edge with the marker. Draw a dick on your front, halfway between your boobs and your pussy. Nice and big. Write “I <3” above it. Use the marker to color your clit.

Finally, get your vibe and your phone. Slide the vibe in (now you’re wet, like a good girl). Turn it on. Get your phone, and scroll through your contacts. As the vibrator hums away in your puss, imagine being tied down to a weight bench. Guys are lining up to fuck you. But you are blindfolded. Hi would each contact’s cock feel, sliding into your hot hole? How would you recognize him? The girls are coming up and sitting on your face instead. How do they taste? Which ones will be shy, and quietly moan, and which will twist your tits to get a better ride?

As soon as you edge, stop. Remember whichever contact you were on, and you’re ready for your dare. No orgasms until it starts though.

Do try to be a good girl though, and keep yourself nice and wet while you’re waiting.

The dare is basically simple. Wear a sports bra. Wear some shorts. Wear a t-shirt over top. Wear normal footwear. Wear the plug from above. Get your chosen audio ready to play. Take your vibe and head to the gym.

After you leave your house but before you go in the gym, insert your vibe and turn it on.

Go inside; run on the treadmill or bike on an exercise bike. Pick a normal workout for you. Listen to your sexy audio.

Good girls don’t cum. Sluts cum. Are you a slut? Sluts don’t wear T-shirts either. If you cum, your shirt comes off and stays off. Finish your workout either way. After you leave the exercise though, the vibe stays in until you leave the gym, and you are denied for the next 18 hours. Tough choice time, are you a slut or a good girl?

You do have an out though. Your emergency contact. You can call him/her. While you are on the phone, you can orgasm as much as you want. You just can’t hit mute; they’ll hear the whole thing.

But you’re not the kind of girl who would do that, are you? You wouldn’t call an acquaintance just because you were desperate to get off, would you?

Write a nice report and let us know what kind of girl you are.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk