Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-07-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Question Vaginal truths.

Females, if you so wish, this is a thread where you can answer some truths about you breasts and/or vagina, whichever you choose. Please state your age and sexuality if posting.

Vagina
a) On a scale of one to ten (one being impossible to achieve orgasm on stimulation alone and ten being so sensitive it takes only the lightest of touches to achieve orgasm), how sensitive are you?
b) On a scale of one to ten (one being for what seems forever and ten being almost instant), how long does it take you to get soaking wet when fingering?
c) What is the largest piece of fruit that you can fit inside you?
d) Are you currently unshaven, bald, landing strip or other?
e) Do you have a favourite toy to use on your vagina? If so what?
f) Have you ever had anything in your vagina while out in public? Why and what?

Breasts
a) Firstly, what is their size and are you are happy with them or not?
b) How sensitive are your nipples on a scale of one to ten(one being not at all and ten being orgasmic at the smallest of touches)?
c) Do you / your partner play with your breasts / nipples during sex / role play / masturbation? If so, what is your favourite toy / bondage / material?
d) What is the most torture you or someone else (state) has given to your breasts? State what and whether you found it pleasurable or not.
e) Use three words only to best describe the shape of your breasts.
f) Would you consider your breast to currently be 'milkbags'?
DarkSide94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Sexuality: Straightish

Vagina

a) On a scale of one to ten (one being impossible to achieve orgasm on stimulation alone and ten being so sensitive it takes only the lightest of touches to achieve orgasm), how sensitive are you? Six or seven maybe. It is pretty easy for me and with a guy it is pretty easy if they know what they are doing
b) On a scale of one to ten (one being for what seems forever and ten being almost instant), how long does it take you to get soaking wet when fingering? If we are talking ONLY fingering and no clit stimulation probably a 4. With clit stimulation probably a 7.
c) What is the largest piece of fruit that you can fit inside you? Well I have only ever tried a banana, so that.
d) Are you currently unshaven, bald, landing strip or other?Bald
e) Do you have a favourite toy to use on your vagina? If so what? I don't own any real toys so I have to say my vibrating toothbrush
f) Have you ever had anything in your vagina while out in public? Why and what? Yes, many things for dares including mascara, small lotion bottle, my panties, and some other random things

Breasts
a) Firstly, what is their size and are you are happy with them or not? 34C and I love them (:
b) How sensitive are your nipples on a scale of one to ten(one being not at all and ten being orgasmic at the smallest of touches)? Like a 3 maybe. I have inverted nipples, if you know what that is, so they really aren't very sensitive and to get pleasure from them when having sex a guy has to bite or suck hard on them
c) Do you / your partner play with your breasts / nipples during sex / role play / masturbation? If so, what is your favourite toy / bondage / material? Other than just using his mouth on them we don't focus too much because like I said they aren't very sensitive
d) What is the most torture you or someone else (state) has given to your breasts? State what and whether you found it pleasurable or not. Having a hanger that has two clips (for skirts or something) with one clip attached to each nipple and continually adding weight to the actual hook of the hanger until they were pulled off
e) Use three words only to best describe the shape of your breasts. Perky, round, firm?
f) Would you consider your breast to currently be 'milkbags'? I am not sure what this means...

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #3
Kitten9876

Vagina
a) On a scale of one to ten (one being impossible to achieve orgasm on stimulation alone and ten being so sensitive it takes only the lightest of touches to achieve orgasm), how sensitive are you?
1-2(by myself), 5-6(with someone else), never had an orgasm though
b) On a scale of one to ten (one being for what seems forever and ten being almost instant), how long does it take you to get soaking wet when fingering?
2(by myself), 6-7(by someone else)
uhm idk, im kinda tight lol and never played with fruit so idk
totally shaven
no, i dont own a toy
nope

Breasts
34B and they're okay, sorta disproportionate(small :() wish they were just a little bigger
b) How sensitive are your nipples on a scale of one to ten(one being not at all and ten being orgasmic at the smallest of touches)?
1(by myself), 3-4(by someone else)
c) Do you / your partner play with your breasts / nipples during sex / role play / masturbation? If so, what is your favourite toy / bondage / material?
sometimes, i like nipple clamps
d) What is the most torture you or someone else (state) has given to your breasts? State what and whether you found it pleasurable or not.
never really had my breasts tortured
perky, sorta small, pointed
never been pregnant so no
SOFT LIMITS public,pics, nudity(includes pics), messy,bodywriting(visible)
HARD LIMITS perminant,pee/poo, clit pain, pain,vid/cam
TOYS: Buttplug, 8" vibrating dildo(i finally fixed it :-D), gag, nipple clamps

34B 150ibs
NOT looking for a slave or master, EVER. Dont ask me. Im a owned slave,and I do NOT give orders/dares.(...i accept them tho)
Kitten9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:19 PM   #4
Megan13

bi

Like other girls have pointed out in here, things can vary depending on if it's me, or somebody else, and also what the other person does. So I am going to answer these questions as if it is somebody else doing it who has like average skill lol.

Vagina
a) On a scale of one to ten (one being impossible to achieve orgasm on stimulation alone and ten being so sensitive it takes only the lightest of touches to achieve orgasm), how sensitive are you? I'd say about a six.
b) On a scale of one to ten (one being for what seems forever and ten being almost instant), how long does it take you to get soaking wet when fingering? Eight... This is kind of hard to answer really because normally people just don't start fingering somebody. I'm usually already soaking by the time that starts.
c) What is the largest piece of fruit that you can fit inside you? I haven't tested out to see what the biggest fruit can fit inside me, but I have used a cucumber before... Which isn't actually a fruit. If I have to say a fruit, the biggest I've tried is a banana.
d) Are you currently unshaven, bald, landing strip or other? Currently bald.
e) Do you have a favourite toy to use on your vagina? If so what? Rabbit
f) Have you ever had anything in your vagina while out in public? Why and what? Yes. I have put vibrators and dildos in myself while in public.

Breasts
a) Firstly, what is their size and are you are happy with them or not? I wear a 34c usually, and ya I'm happy with them.
b) How sensitive are your nipples on a scale of one to ten(one being not at all and ten being orgasmic at the smallest of touches)? Seven. I love nipple stimulation and pinching.
c) Do you / your partner play with your breasts / nipples during sex / role play / masturbation? If so, what is your favourite toy / bondage / material? Yes. nipple clamps, wax, ice.
d) What is the most torture you or someone else (state) has given to your breasts? State what and whether you found it pleasurable or not.Really hard nipple pinching, and hot wax
e) Use three words only to best describe the shape of your breasts. ummm round, soft, average.
f) Would you consider your breast to currently be 'milkbags'? Not currently. Back when I was pregnant and had my child, yes lol.
Megan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:48 AM   #5
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

Age - 21
Sexuality - Bisexual
Vagina
a) On a scale of one to ten (one being impossible to achieve orgasm on stimulation alone and ten being so sensitive it takes only the lightest of touches to achieve orgasm), how sensitive are you? 6 or 7
b) On a scale of one to ten (one being for what seems forever and ten being almost instant), how long does it take you to get soaking wet when fingering? 7 or 8
c) What is the largest piece of fruit that you can fit inside you? I have had a banana. other than that I have tried zuchhini, cucumber, carrot too
d) Are you currently unshaven, bald, landing strip or other? bald
e) Do you have a favourite toy to use on your vagina? If so what? my fingers
f) Have you ever had anything in your vagina while out in public? Why and what? yes...recently I had grapes in my pussy while in public for a dare

Breasts
a) Firstly, what is their size and are you are happy with them or not? yes
b) How sensitive are your nipples on a scale of one to ten(one being not at all and ten being orgasmic at the smallest of touches)? 6
c) Do you / your partner play with your breasts / nipples during sex / role play / masturbation? If so, what is your favourite toy / bondage / material? yes
d) What is the most torture you or someone else (state) has given to your breasts? State what and whether you found it pleasurable or not.little pinch and it was fine
e) Use three words only to best describe the shape of your breasts. round, soft
f) Would you consider your breast to currently be 'milkbags'? no

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:23 PM   #6
Girl4Fun79

Vagina

A. I would say seven,
B. Five
C. Banana
D. Trimmed short.
E. Vibrating dildo
F. Dildo on a dare.

Breasts
A. 40c and love them a lot
B. Five
C. Hands and mouth.
D. I used cloth spins, did not like.
E. Big round pointy.
F. No.
Girl4Fun79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #7
Smile95

Default 18 and bisexual.

Vagina
4, Not impossible but takes another person skill and effort
8, Not too long
a strawberry haha, I'm really tight
landing strip
Don't have toys
Pens because my master said so

Breasts
30 D, very happy
tend not to
Never really experienced much in ways of nipple play, maybe clamps but not too enjoyable
round, perky and even
no?
Smile95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #8
ChromeBrowser
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to ChromeBrowser

18 Straight
Vagina
a) On a scale of one to ten (one being impossible to achieve orgasm on stimulation alone and ten being so sensitive it takes only the lightest of touches to achieve orgasm), how sensitive are you? 10
b) On a scale of one to ten (one being for what seems forever and ten being almost instant), how long does it take you to get soaking wet when fingering?8
c) What is the largest piece of fruit that you can fit inside you?I've never tried fruit before, probably a banana?
d) Are you currently unshaven, bald, landing strip or other?Bald. Clean shave all the way.
e) Do you have a favourite toy to use on your vagina? If so what?I don't have toys.
f) Have you ever had anything in your vagina while out in public? Why and what? No, I'm too scared!

Breasts
a) Firstly, what is their size and are you are happy with them or not? 34B and I love them. Very perky
b) How sensitive are your nipples on a scale of one to ten(one being not at all and ten being orgasmic at the smallest of touches)? 5
c) Do you play with your breasts / nipples during role play / masturbation? If so, what is your favourite toy / bondage / material? Yes, with pins and feathers.
d) What is the most torture you or someone else (state) has given to your breasts? State what and whether you found it pleasurable or not. Putting clothespins on them and twisting. It was more painful than pleasurable.
e) Use three words only to best describe the shape of your breasts.Perky. Dome. Firm.
f) Would you consider your breast to currently be 'milkbags'?Not at all.

Likes: Wedgies, slight pain, web teases, duct tape, chastity, control, denial
Dislikes: Spanking, edging, ice, a lot of pain, things that are messy
Limits: Photos/Video, illegal things, things my family might notice, public, dangerous things

Ladies and gentleman I am a woman.
ChromeBrowser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:05 PM   #9
Happy Me

Rocket 38- Mostly lesbian (not all the way... lol)

Vagina
10- I am very very lucky.
10- again, very lucky!
c) What is the largest piece of fruit that you can fit inside you? I have absolutely no idea, I have never tried fruit, but if I had to guess I would say that a small lemon could probably fit, but it would be very very difficult and most likely uncomfortable.
d) Are you currently unshaven, bald, landing strip or other? Unshaven.
e) Do you have a favourite toy to use on your vagina? If so what? I have this wonderful purple vibrating dildo that curves in at the end, I can have an orgasm with it in like 20 seconds!
LOTS! Hidden public is one of my things... I have had 2 different dildos, a vibrating bullet, and glass eggs like this:

Breasts
38 DD, I think they are nice!
7- I really really enjoy, and can orgasm from, nipple stimulation, just not from the "smallest of touches."
Yes. I like all kinds of stuff, my favorite toy ever for this was the nipple rings that pinch your nipple, because they look pretty, hurt and could be worn under clothing (and I have that hidden public thing!) Boo that I don't have them anymore!
I think... three clothes pins on each, one on each nipple, and two on each areola... that really really really hurt!
just a handful?

Last edited by Happy Me; 07-28-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:38 AM   #10
Hockey19

Vagina
a) On a scale of one to ten (one being impossible to achieve orgasm on stimulation alone and ten being so sensitive it takes only the lightest of touches to achieve orgasm), how sensitive are you? 7
b) On a scale of one to ten (one being for what seems forever and ten being almost instant), how long does it take you to get soaking wet when fingering? 8
c) What is the largest piece of fruit that you can fit inside you? baby Carrot
d) Are you currently unshaven, bald, landing strip or other? Bald
e) Do you have a favourite toy to use on your vagina? If so what? Suction dildo
f) Have you ever had anything in your vagina while out in public? Why and what? My dildo and fingers because it turns me on

Breasts
a) Firstly, what is their size and are you are happy with them or not? 34 C,happy
b) How sensitive are your nipples on a scale of one to ten(one being not at all and ten being orgasmic at the smallest of touches)? 8
c) Do you / your partner play with your breasts / nipples during sex / role play / masturbation? If so, what is your favourite toy / bondage / material? Yes
d) What is the most torture you or someone else (state) has given to your breasts? State what and whether you found it pleasurable or not. Pinch, yes
e) Use three words only to best describe the shape of your breasts. Perky, round, firm
f) Would you consider your breast to currently be 'milkbags'? No

Likes: public nudity, high risk of getting caught, voyeurism, masturbation, risky, teases, fooling around with sisters, lots of daress about those things
Dislikes: pain, scat
Hockey19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 04:48 AM   #11
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post

d) What is the most torture you or someone else (state) has given to your breasts? State what and whether you found it pleasurable or not. Having a hanger that has two clips (for skirts or something) with one clip attached to each nipple and continually adding weight to the actual hook of the hanger until they were pulled off..
Could you describe whether that was pleasurable or not? Would you do anything similar again?
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #12
jemz

Sport Soccer

Vagina
only ever tried a banana lol
shave but needs doing again soon lol
only got one vibrator
f) Have you ever had anything in your vagina while out in public? Why and what?bfs fingers when hes sneaked them in there... no one could see but was outside

Breasts
a) Firstly, what is their size and are you are happy with them or not? 32b happy but could be bigger
b) How sensitive are your nipples on a scale of one to ten(one being not at all and ten being orgasmic at the smallest of touches)? 3
c) Do you / your partner play with your breasts / nipples during sex / role play / masturbation? If so, what is your favourite toy / bondage / material? only strokes them n that
d) What is the most torture you or someone else (state) has given to your breasts? State what and whether you found it pleasurable or not. none really. been pinched a bit
e) Use three words only to best describe the shape of your breasts. small but firm
f) Would you consider your breast to currently be 'milkbags'? no

20something / F / UK / still just about living the student life

Jemma
jemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:31 AM   #13
Xx Ultra Vomit xX

Female
Pansexual

Vagina
I'm probably like a 3. I need clit stimulation very badly to cum.
1. It will literally take me forever to get really wet from fingering.
Uhh. A Banana probably. I don't really put food or anything in my vagina, so I don't really know.
Mm. I shaved about a week ago, so all my hair is growing back but it's probably only about a centimeter or two.
Electic toothbrush. By far. Better than my vibrators.
Nope

Breasts
I'm a 44DD. No, I'm not happy with them. I think they're too big and I don't like how saggy they are, AND I don't like how big my nipples are.
1. It would take a lot of pinching to get me to be turned on by that. Ant even then it's just a maybe.
Nope. I've never had sex. But while masturbation, I never touch my boobs.
Uhh, The most torture my breasts have ever gotten was because of me and it was just clothes pins on my nipples.
lol, triangle cones.
Lol idk what that is, but no, I kinda find that term offensive.
Xx Ultra Vomit xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #14
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

Vagina
a) On a scale of one to ten (one being impossible to achieve orgasm on stimulation alone and ten being so sensitive it takes only the lightest of touches to achieve orgasm), how sensitive are you? Probably a 4
b) On a scale of one to ten (one being for what seems forever and ten being almost instant), how long does it take you to get soaking wet when fingering? 6
c) What is the largest piece of fruit that you can fit inside you?Never tried anything larger than multiple grapes lol
d) Are you currently unshaven, bald, landing strip or other? Bald on the slit, hair elsewhere
e) Do you have a favourite toy to use on your vagina? If so what? My fingers!
f) Have you ever had anything in your vagina while out in public? Why and what?A small bottle

Breasts
a) Firstly, what is their size and are you are happy with them or not? 36C, I wish they were much larger
b) How sensitive are your nipples on a scale of one to ten(one being not at all and ten being orgasmic at the smallest of touches)? 7
c) Do you / your partner play with your breasts / nipples during sex / role play / masturbation? If so, what is your favourite toy / bondage / material?Nipple clamps, and tightly wrapped breasts
d) What is the most torture you or someone else (state) has given to your breasts? State what and whether you found it pleasurable or not. Tits wrapped so tight they turn purple, tightest clamps on and being pulled constantly. I ripped the clamps off and then masturbated to climax.
e) Use three words only to best describe the shape of your breasts.Cute but uneven
f) Would you consider your breast to currently be 'milkbags'?no

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
yourkikslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:54 PM   #15
Owlrings90

Vagina
a) On a scale of one to ten (one being impossible to achieve orgasm on stimulation alone and ten being so sensitive it takes only the lightest of touches to achieve orgasm), how sensitive are you?- I'd say probably an 8?

b) On a scale of one to ten (one being for what seems forever and ten being almost instant), how long does it take you to get soaking wet when fingering?- Probably a 5. If I'm already horny, a 10, but if I'm trying to arouse myself, 5.

c) What is the largest piece of fruit that you can fit inside you?- I have no idea? I know I can fuck a couple stalks of celery at one time though.

d) Are you currently unshaven, bald, landing strip or other?- Natural

e) Do you have a favourite toy to use on your vagina? If so what?- My fingers

f) Have you ever had anything in your vagina while out in public? Why and what?- No, lol! Not enough self control!!

Breasts
a) Firstly, what is their size and are you are happy with them or not?- 40 DD. I kinda like them, but I feel that they're too big.

b) How sensitive are your nipples on a scale of one to ten(one being not at all and ten being orgasmic at the smallest of touches)?- Maybe 4? 7 if I'm doing pain play.

c) Do you / your partner play with your breasts / nipples during sex / role play / masturbation? If so, what is your favourite toy / bondage / material?- Only as foreplay for masturbation. I pinch them and clip them and whip them.

d) What is the most torture you or someone else (state) has given to your breasts? State what and whether you found it pleasurable or not.- I had to clip my nipples with a clothes hanger, rip it off, and then pinch my tits with cinammon toothpaste on my fingers. I was so wet by the end of it that my thighs were slippery!

e) Use three words only to best describe the shape of your breasts.- Full, rounded, heavy.

f) Would you consider your breast to currently be 'milkbags'?- No, but I've been told before that they would be perfect for milking.

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk