Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 05-31-2024, 08:58 AM   #1
subalubadubdub

Rosette Biggest Loser : tiny cock edition

I just lost a KIK cock size comparison and had to post to EP.

I think it was a close call, but I’m a good sport so i posted as promised with a 1 hour extension time. And now - 41 minutes in - the views have stopped.

I can’t think of a better sph session than being naked online and not getting looked at. I’m basically out in the world with my (admittedly smallish) dick out and the world is like…meh

So I’d like to suggest that we up the ante

All sph or cock comparison losers post here. Give an Exposed Passion link.

At the end, repost here with the total number of views.

If you’re the second to post a final number and it’s the smallest you have to Kik text “i am the Biggest Loser” to whoever posted before you. If someone else has the smallest number of views you can text them on Kik and let them know they’ve lost.

The loser becomes the bitch of the other tiny fella and has to repost a new pic that the winner choses. Winners may also ask loser to add new EP link here, and they are free to set time limits and make comments, of course.

I’ll start. Kik = stilllaidback
EP post : https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...e09f4b7c2.jpeg

I’m up to 15 views and have 1:45 left. I’ll be back to post my final number later. Play nice. You can extend / view your own post only once!

Likes: everything creative, edging, kneeling, predicament, verbal humiliation, degradation, spanking

Dislikes:cbt , bodywriting, anal, denial, ruined orgasms, cei, posting proof online, doing the dare on skype for dare(er), doing the dare on public camming site like Chaturbate - I consider all of these punishments

Limits: illegal, blood, scat, atm, urine drinking, showing my face
subalubadubdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 11:04 AM   #2
subalubadubdub

I’m beginning to see the problem with this. On my last visit to the page there were 15 views, but I didn’t grab proof and I didn’t make it back before time ran out. So beat 15 and I’m your bitch I guess

Likes: everything creative, edging, kneeling, predicament, verbal humiliation, degradation, spanking

Dislikes:cbt , bodywriting, anal, denial, ruined orgasms, cei, posting proof online, doing the dare on skype for dare(er), doing the dare on public camming site like Chaturbate - I consider all of these punishments

Limits: illegal, blood, scat, atm, urine drinking, showing my face
subalubadubdub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cock comparison, exposed, humiation, loser has to, sph