Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-29-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
Sexyredhead

Default Dare me to do anything 18 f

Well I want a few dares I have a few hours of alone time and love being dared so give me some really good creative ones. I won't do any silly dares. Thanks!!

Limits: poop pee permant illegal or public
Sexyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
hcfist
Distinguished Member

You have someone to help or You do it alone??

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:07 PM   #3
dmoney
getDare Devil

Try finding spots around the house to wipe yourself out that have wastebaskets. See if anyone notices what's in the wastebasket. Come up with an excuse if someone does. Blowing your nose would probably be the closest thing to your cum.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
dmoney
getDare Devil

Wear spandex bike shorts, without panties on underneath. Give yourself a deep cameltoe. Use an object, other than your finger, to rub your clit with in each room of the house. Put toothpaste on each one before rubbing, and your only your pussy lips to get the toothpaste off. (Option: find an object in each room to use rather than a single item for each room.) (Option 2: do this in front of any open window that you feel comfortable doing it in.) When you get to your final room, cum into your shorts and make a giant wet spot. Report back the items and rooms, if you did it in a window for each room, how big the wet spot was, if you came in a water stream, or a ball, and if you decided to continue to wear the shorts afterward.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk