Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
littlecumslut

Default Home-alone tomorrow and needs dares F/18

Tomorrow I am looking for dares to complete while I am home alone. I will be able to do them from the time that I wake up to when I go to bed. Though my master says that I am not allowed to orgasm at all tomorrow so please keep that in mind! Also he has the right to throw out any dares. I will give a detailed report for all dares that I do.

soft limits: hidden public, pee play

hard limits: scat, public, diaper, pictures/webcam, anything illegal, blood, family/friends, fire

Toys: Vibe, 2 mini clit massagers, Ben wa balls, butt plug

I am a slave for SC!
littlecumslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:35 PM   #2
thebill99

I want you to get on your knees in front of the toilet and lick it clean
thebill99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #3
reevesy

Just pm'd you a dare

Straight

If you want my KIK ask me

Likes: pics, cams, bit of anal, being a dom or a sub, dares but only on cam, strip games with forfeits
Limits: poo, urine, pain, blood, family, public[/COLOR]

What you think of my album

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10098
reevesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #4
mikesmule2

Put 2 ice cubes in your ass and pussy and then dry up the area so there is no water on the outside of your body. Then put toothpaste all around the outside of your asshole. Then spank yourself until your ass is visibly red.

If you want a harder version add as many more ice cubes as you want and then spank yourself 300 or more times.
mikesmule2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:42 AM   #5
littlecumslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebill99 View Post
I want you to get on your knees in front of the toilet and lick it clean
I did your dare first. I got onto my knees, in front of the toilet and grabbed onto the sides. I then leaned down and began to lick. It took me around twenty minutes to lick the whole toilet clean. My tongue feels a bit strange now but the toilet tasted like plastic.

hard limits: scat, public, diaper, pictures/webcam, anything illegal, blood, family/friends, fire

I am a slave for SC!
Old 05-20-2013, 06:53 AM   #6
littlecumslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyslaveboy
Put your vibe on it's highest setting and keep it in you at all times. If you are about to cum better spank your clit or twist your nipples to avoid going over the edge.
I got this dare through private messaging. My master had me change it a little though so I could have time for other dares. The only change was that I did this dare in two one hour sessions.
At the beginning of this dare, it was not too hard to keep myself from cumming. Though around the thirty minute mark of the first session I began to have a very difficult time. I kept squirming as I pressed my legs together, stopping myself from going over the edge. At first I only had to hit my clit every few minutes to stop myself though as I hit the 60 minute mark I slammed down on my clit constantly. It took a twenty minute break until I went to the next session. Though because I was already extremely horny from the first session, I had to start swatting my clit at fifteen minutes. This time I thought that I would twist my nipples a few times to stop myself from cumming but that only made me hornier so I had to go back to swatting my clit. By the end of this dare my clit was bright red and my pussy is extremely wet.

I am a slave for SC!
Old 05-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #7
littlecumslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesmule2 View Post
Put 2 ice cubes in your ass and pussy and then dry up the area so there is no water on the outside of your body. Then put toothpaste all around the outside of your asshole. Then spank yourself until your ass is visibly red.

If you want a harder version add as many more ice cubes as you want and then spank yourself 300 or more times.

I decided to do the harder version of this dare. First I stuck five ice cubes into my pussy and three into my ass. Then after wiping myself dry I rubbed toothpaste around my asshole. I grabbed my hairbrush to smack against my ass. Once I got to smack twenty the water began to drip from my ass and pussy, going straight to the toothpaste. It burned my ass throughout the smackings and long after I was done. My ass was a bright red by one hundred smacks and around two hundred it grew extremely painful. Once I hit three hundred smacks my ass was a dark red and sore.

I am a slave for SC!
Old 05-20-2013, 09:05 AM   #8
reevesy

Have you read the dare I have sent you yet? If so when will the be done by

Straight

If you want my KIK ask me

Likes: pics, cams, bit of anal, being a dom or a sub, dares but only on cam, strip games with forfeits
Limits: poo, urine, pain, blood, family, public[/COLOR]

What you think of my album

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10098
reevesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
littlecumslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by reevesy View Post
Have you read the dare I have sent you yet? If so when will the be done by
I was actually finishing up this dare when you posted. I apologize for the wait sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reevesy
Amount of fingers to use in your pussy

1. 1
2. 2
3. 3
4. 4
5. 4
6. 4

How long to finger yourself, although you can not cum

1. 10 minutes
2. 20 minutes
3. 30 minutes
4. 15 minutes
5. 25 minutes
6. 35 minutes

I hope your wet and horny, now for you to have some double penetration

This role will decide on what goes in your pussy

1. Deodorant can
2. Cucumber
3. Carrot
4. Hair brush handle
5. 2 carrots
6. 3 fingers

2nd role is for for your ass. If you get the same number as last time role again till you get a different object

1. Deodorant can
2. Cucumber
3. Carrot
4. Hair brush handle
5. A candle
6. 3 highlighters

This role is for what lube you can have to use in your ass

1. Baby oil
2. Spit
3. Deepheat
4. Toothpaste
5. No lube for you
6. Baby oil

If you rolled five you must go into the doggy position, light the candle and then edge three times with the object in your pussy (hope you don't burn yourself). 3 inches of the candle is meant to be outside your ass.

If you have rolled any other number you must do the below the time you role and not cum, if you feel as though you are going to cum slow down you have got to keep going till the time runs out. If you have to stop a punishment will be sorted for you.

1. 15
2. 25
3. 30
4. 20
5. 10
6. 30

Write me a full detailed report on how you did. If I do not feel the report is good enough I will write another dare and you can do another report until I feel it is detailed enough. I want evidence of you doing this as well as the report. pictures or videos will be good enough. Any problems contact me.
I started off by rolling the dice, and the bold ones above are the ones I got for each thing. First I went onto my back and opened my legs wide, pushing two fingers into my pussy. Within a minute I was wet and it only grew worse as the thirty minutes went on. By the end of my time I was begging for more than just my fingers so I was glad when the timer rang. I shoved my long hairbrush handle into my pussy, thankful for something more fulfilling than just my fingers. I took the three highlighters, lubing them up with the baby oil before sticking them into my ass. At this point I moved onto my knees, grabbing the highlighters with one hand and the hairbrush with the other. I thrusted both in and out quickly at first. I hit my edge rather quickly and forced myself to slow down, knowing that I was not allowed to cum. At the twenty minute mark I had to thrust agonizingly slowly to ensure that I wouldn't fail the dare. Once the timer rang I pulled both items out. It left me extremely horny, and wishing that I was allowed to cum.

I am a slave for SC!
Old 05-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #10
thefunman
getDare Succubus

you need to be like a doge and use the bathroom like a dog.

You need to go around with a vib in on high for an hour in public.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:08 PM   #11
thebill99

Good job slut. I will work on another one for you.
thebill99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #12
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Tease yourself to one level of arousal below the edge, stay on there for a minute, let it fade a little, tease yourself up again. Never edge. You must do this for at least 30 minutes.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:49 PM   #13
paddledmale28

Default Dare

Wash the kitchen floor with your toothbrush. You are to be naked with a plug/didlo in your ass.

Be sure to use this toothbrush before you go to bed.

Likes: spanking, forced nudity, humiliation, cbt, pain, anal, cum play.

Dislikes: blood, scat, animals, kids, feet, hot sauce, sounding, pics

PM 'Spank' and I will spank myself the number you give me

PM 'DARE' that includes my likes and I will complete it.
paddledmale28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:12 PM   #14
littlecumslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
you need to be like a doge and use the bathroom like a dog.

You need to go around with a vib in on high for an hour in public.
I am already doing a bathroom dare that will take up my whole day, sorry.
Also public is a limit for me.

I am a slave for SC!
Old 05-20-2013, 03:21 PM   #15
littlecumslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Tease yourself to one level of arousal below the edge, stay on there for a minute, let it fade a little, tease yourself up again. Never edge. You must do this for at least 30 minutes.
I just finished this dare and it was horrible! From all of the dares today I was already beyond horny and my clit and pussy are so sensitive. I used my bullet vibe for this dare and kept it on level one and two. Since I was was so horny already it only took about two minutes to get myself up to a level under an edge. Each time I only took a minute between each thing. Throughout this dare by pussy and clit were pulsing like crazy. By the end I got to the level almost instantly. I hit the level 9 times!

I am a slave for SC!

Advertisements
Kink Talk