Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-18-2021, 10:55 PM   #1
dareboy21

Default Tasks in exchange for time

Good news everyone! I have been given an interesting dare recently and I might need some help completing it...

The dare involves me wearing a hush butt plug and trying to cum well tied to a chair. Sounds like a goOoOod ole time, Emma right? Well, there is more. Two more actually. I am to cum 3 times before I can release myself of my binds. Now, you'll may be asking yourselves "thats fine and dandy dareboy, but where do we all come in?" I'm glade you asked, random gd member, as mentioned above that plug in my ass is a hush plug. That means it can be controlled by others. Do you also remember how I have to cum 3 separate times? Well the big kicker of the whole thing is that I am only allowed to masturbate when the vibe is going and no, I'm not allowed to touch the controls myself. I am however allowed to post a link online...

So you can see my dilemma, I am gonna need some of you fine folks to help me complete my task. Now, being that this is getdare, I do not expect this will come free of charge. So, I will be accepting "tasks in exchange for time."

Now, I have two ideas about how to make this work but I think only one of them will really work and I apologize because it leaves things almost entirely up to you all. I am gonna ask that you make some offers of tasks you want me to do in exchange for you agreeing to control the plug for a period of time well I am trying to do this dare. Being as it's a live control I will have to decide on a specific day and time so everyone could be there. Being that this is kind of a lot to ask I am prepared to accept almost any offers... So here is your chance to make me suffer...

I have some toys: ropes, gag, plugs besides the hush, a dildo, a cock cage, clothes pegs and a bandanna.

I like bondage, humiliation, orgasm control/edging, anal and discreet public

Limits are anything too painful, too messy or too public

My dislikes are basically my limits with the task being less extreme.

Thank you to anyone who participates! I think it might be nice to pick a time and date that works for the participants so I'll leave that open for now.

my pm dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84802

MEOW :3

Last edited by dareboy21; 05-18-2021 at 10:59 PM.
dareboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 11:24 PM   #2
Ch4rl13

Ha ha what a predicament you're in. Look forward to hearing how this goes and maybe helping or hindering

Advertisements
Kink Talk