Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-24-2016, 09:28 AM   #1
rhl
getDare Succubus

Default Dispersed boy

Ok i was shopping yesterday and remembered a dare that i haven't done. So i bought a 30 pack of diapers to do the dare. It required me to change my diaper in a public restroom with the door unlocked.. Since i wasn't walking in with a dirty diaper on i decided to redo anither dare. That is to add an enema and spend a half hour after in the store. I went into the handicap stall, left the door unlocked but shut, it swings outward. Took off my shoes, socks and leggings. Knelt on the floor, face sideways flat on floor looking at toilet, ass in air aimed at the door. The stall next to me opened and my door swung open. I was administering the enema when my door swings open. I could not nor would want to see who it was. He just stood there watching then i heard a couple of photos taken.
Yes i now have a hard on.. The next half hour was interesting.

I now have this package of diapers and another 10 ladies pullups, these have to be properly used so I'm asking for ideas.
Some thiings I've done
  • Wore 3 saturated diapers in the supermarket, a 14 year old followed me around
  • Took a walk in a park with just a diaper and t-shirt on
  • Wore a diaper for 24 hours, adding additional ones when needed.
  • Ate dinner using a shit filled diaper as a plate, i would not have done, but past girlfriend saw the dare, tied me to the chair, hands bound. Removed her shit filled diaper, spread it out on the table.. Served the dinner then feed me like i was a baby.
Ps : i don't know how i missed the title misspelling, but can't change it.
I'll report back with details on challanges.

Last edited by rhl; 08-24-2016 at 09:37 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk