Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2021, 11:57 AM   #1
Daresissy

Default Spanking schedule part 2

Hi all,
My last thread was getting long so I’m starting a new one so it is easier to read. I had asked for a maintenance spanking where I was told to give myself 25 swats with my paddle which I will do on Saturday. (I’ll gladly take more). In addition to my maintenance spanking, I did spend about the 30 mins on here yesterday when I should have been working so I feel I should be punished for that as well. Since I’ve started this whole spanking thing I feel that I have been a bit more productive and I really want to continue, so keep the count coming and I will continue to post my infractions, if anyone wants to talk off here my kik is subbm88,

Thanks

Kik: subbm88

Dislikes: CBT

Limits: Full public, family, friends, poop
Daresissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 08:44 AM   #2
Daresissy

Hello all,
My infractions over the past week have been fairly small:
I was 15 mins late for work on Thursday
I spent 30 mins on here when I should have been working on Wednesday
I put off completing house work (procrastination is a pattern of mine)
I drank 4 sodas in one day (trying to cut back)
I have 25 to start with from a maintenance spanking that I need to complete still

Pleas let me know how many time I need to paddle my self, the first 5 responses will be added up and completed tomorrow.

Max 50 swats per response
If you want me to wear something specific let me know
I also have a dildo and ballgag I can use to gag myself if requested

Old 03-05-2021, 07:36 PM   #3
Daresissy

2 small updates:
1) after a PM my maintenance paddling is now 50 swats (you can still add more if you wish)
2) after the paddling I think I’ll go into baby sissy mode since I’ll be home alone for most of the day tomorrow, if anyone has any tasks (at home or hidden public) please let me know. If they’re not too extreme I’ll even do some possible exposure dares.

Thanks as always

Advertisements
Kink Talk