Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-10-2015, 11:36 PM   #1
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq
Default Another Random Dice dare (Based on Mickie's likes)

First roll a dice, this is the number of days the dare lasts. No cumming during the dare.

Next: Roll for a clothing rule for the duration of the dare:

1: No panties
2: No bra
3: Must wear the same panties for the duration of the dare, no bra.
4: No more than one layer of clothing for any body part at any time.
5: Must wear the same socks for duration of the dare.
6: Must wear at least one piece of clothing at all times, including sleep, shower, etc.

Daily spanking: First thing every morning for the duration of the dare, you will roll for a disciplinary spanking.

First roll: Implement: 1. Hairbrush
2. Crop
3. Paddle
4. Cane
5. Flogger
6. Wooden spoon.

Second Roll, body part to be spanked: 1. Each ass cheek.
2. Each tit.
3. Each inner thigh.
4. Split evenly between each ass cheek.
5. Split evenly between each tit.
6. Genitals.

Roll again, number of spanks is 20x.

At the end of the dare, roll again:

1: Edge the number of times equal to days in this dare, then roll again, no cumming for that many more days.

2. You may cum, but only with toothpaste on your clit and nipples. Otherwise, wait at least one more week.

3. Wear a bra and fill the cups with ice cubes. Use a vibrator on your clit until you cum.

4. Roll a dice, set an alarm for that many minutes. Blindfold yourself, put toothpaste on your clit and nipples, and use a vibrator on yourself. You are free to cum until the alarm goes off, but when the alarm goes off, you must stop, and not cum for the next week.

5. Roll a dice again, for that number of days, look at yourself in the mirror while completely naked each morning and repeat "I'm a filthy, dirty whore, 28 times."

6. Start the dare all over again.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:31 AM   #2
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default i tried

First roll a dice, this is the number of days the dare lasts. No cumming during the dare. ---> just one ! )

Daily spanking: First thing every morning for the duration of the dare, you will roll for a disciplinary spanking.

First roll: Implement: 2. Crop

Second Roll, body part to be spanked: 4. Split evenly between each ass cheek.

Roll again, number of spanks is 20x.---> got 3 so 60 strokes

5. Roll a dice again, for that number of days, look at yourself in the mirror while completely naked each morning and repeat "I'm a filthy, dirty whore, 28 times."---> got 3 so 3 days !

thanks for that dare

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 12:10 PM   #3
Smilemusic

Two days.

2. No bra

6. Wooden spoon.

4. Split evenly

2 = 40 spankx

5. Roll a dice again, for that number of days, look at yourself in the mirror while completely naked each morning and repeat "I'm a filthy, dirty whore, 28 times."

Those are my rolls. I'll try and report back in a few days when i'm done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
First roll a dice, this is the number of days the dare lasts. No cumming during the dare.

5: Must wear the same socks for duration of the dare.
6: Must wear at least one piece of clothing at all times, including sleep, shower, etc.

2. Crop
3. Paddle
4. Cane
5. Flogger
6. Wooden spoon.

2. Each tit.
3. Each inner thigh.
5. Split evenly between each tit.
6. Genitals.

Roll again, number of spanks is 20x.

1: Edge the number of times equal to days in this dare, then roll again, no cumming for that many more days.

2. You may cum, but only with toothpaste on your clit and nipples. Otherwise, wait at least one more week.

3. Wear a bra and fill the cups with ice cubes. Use a vibrator on your clit until you cum.

4. Roll a dice, set an alarm for that many minutes. Blindfold yourself, put toothpaste on your clit and nipples, and use a vibrator on yourself. You are free to cum until the alarm goes off, but when the alarm goes off, you must stop, and not cum for the next week.

Dislikes: "edging",

Limits: No pics or other identifying things. No fisting/stretching/permanent damage.
Smilemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 10:39 PM   #4
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

First roll a dice, this is the number of days the dare lasts. No cumming during the dare. Thankfully I got a one for duration.

5: Must wear the same socks for duration of the dare. Well at least it's only one day

2. Crop
3. Paddle. Okay not great but could be worse
4. Cane
5. Flogger
6. Wooden spoon.

2. Each tit.
3. Each inner thigh.
5. Split evenly between each tit. Okay not so great, but at least it's not my lady bits.
6. Genitals.

Roll again, number of spanks is 20x5. These freaking fives dammit my poor breasts.

Will report when I finish and what my last roll is.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 12:05 PM   #5
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

This took a little longer than I meant to, but I'm currently trying to tackle a lot of dares thanks to A-Towne but finally done.

I started with the discplinary spanking and I was very very thankful I only got the one day so that meant one set of spankings.

Especially since I got a hundred spanks with a paddle to my breasts. My breasts are pretty sensitive so I knew this wouldn't be fun, but oh well. I went with a ping pong paddle as the only other paddle I own is way to heavy for my breasts. I did it in alternating spanks first the right and then the left. The left hurt more as I could get a better swing as I'm right handed. The first twenty five to each stung, but were easy enough I didn't start struggling with them until I reached around thirty. Then I had to take a break because they were hurting enough I couldn't make myself hit as hard as I had been so I decided to take a break and then come back to the last forty. Once the pain died down a bit I started up again trying to be a little harsher since I had taken the break. Which by the way didn't help that much they were hurting pretty quickly once I started again. By time I was done my breasts were quite reddened and I looked rather stupid since I did start to cry just a little. I hate to cry by the way

In comparison wearing the same socks for the day was nothing. I mostly work in AC and I'm currently under a rule that leaves me naked at home so I was only wearing them at work so not a big deal at all.

Once I rolled my final roll I got a one. I was glad to see that one again as it's not that hard. One edge was nothing and even the three days denial wasn't that bad. I mean I've gone far longer without an orgasm so I'm pretty sure I'll survive. But over all a good dare thought definitely a challenge in parts. I feel bad for people who don't get luckier rolls.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to callmecurious for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk