Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 06-08-2024, 01:51 AM   #1
QMan04

Male 20/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (task slave)

20/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (task slave)

Hey!

Im a 20 year old Male from Europe. Im going to be compleately honest here. I’ve been thinking of posting here for a while and finally I’ve decided that I can not get around the fact that I absolutely for some reason crave humiliation and degration. I dont exactly know where this feeling, this need is coming from but what I do know is that I NEED to be used, humiliated and degrated and cant live without it.

I have a busy life but I cant let that stop me. I work and have a family. I hope this is something you take into consideration. At work I can of course be of service to you. Which is why I would like to be a task slave.

What do I mean by task slave? I would like you to please send me humiliating tasks and give me a time limit to do them. I love to be detailed about my task completion process and tend to write alot so expect more detail than you’re used to. I need something that will make my hurt pump, something that leaves me feeling absolutely disgusted with myself. Dont be afraid to make my tasks really humiliating.

I am also willing to follow daily rules, have session and buy toys and any other accessories you require for me to complete my tasks. I like to talk so if you want to chat from time to time thats also fine but not required by any means.

I dont really have limits expect for hard limits which are family and I dont show my face.

On the other hand im into alot of stuff: humiliation, degration, control, female clothing, pain/cbt, pee, semi-public, anal, blowjob/deepthroath, enemas, spit and much more. Im also always up to new things.

Right im going to stop myself here because I could write way too much more. Feel free ask me anything you need later on so that I dont try to ramble it all in this one post.

Please message me, I need it:
Telegram@QMan04
Kik: YourTaskSlave
QMan04 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to QMan04 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk