Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-30-2024, 10:31 AM   #1
lost&found2000

Default Skype Webcam Exposure Game - With Face or Covid Mask

Here is my version of the Skype webcam exposure game. Just some minor changes.

For each round master rolls a 12 side dice for the sub (the green one) Both Master and sub go to this site: https://rolldicewithfriends.com/rooms/skypegame
Sub must play the game with face showing, can wear a covid style mask.

Here is what happens at each number which is rolled:

1) Sub removes a piece of cloth, if naked Master can take a screen shot. Master Chooses pose.
2) Sub wanks his dick as fast as he can for 1 minute
3) Sub can redress a piece of cloth
4) Sub will spank his ass with a wooden spoon 4/6/8 times, and say a short phrase picked by master after each spank. Example: Thank you master, I’m a naughty sub.
5) Sub shows his ass / if second time rolled open hole / third time Master Chooses and can take screen shot.
6) Sub removes piece of cloth, if naked Master can take a screen shot. Master Chooses pose.
7) Sub must use a toy, first time rolled show toys, second time use a toy for 30 seconds, third time use a toy for 30 seconds in different way, fourth time Master Chooses how sub uses toy for 30 seconds. Master can take screen shots.
8) Sub will do a 30 seconds pose of what master wants in that state of dressed he is like now. Master can take a screenshot personal use.
9) Sub will give master a piece of information, first time rolled his first name and age, second time his country and city, third time his email address.
10) Sub gains 1 end point. Sub wins when 10 is rolled 3 times. Sub is lucky.
11) Master gains 1 end point. Master wins when 11 is rolled 3 times.
12) Sub removes a piece of clothing, if naked, master can invite viewers to the Skype game or broadcast the show online or Master can take a screenshot personal use.

**If Master wins, sub must perform any tasks (within their limits) that Master asks within a 10 minutes. Master can take screenshots and videos of this. Master can also post all screenshots from the game on KinkTalk or XXXposed.fun for up to 5 days.
**If sub wins Master deletes all screenshots and videos of sub.

Straight male.

Likes: Exposure, pictures, videos, limited outdoors, masturbation, stripping, writing on paper, limited information, and light humiliation.

Limits: Public, messy, live video, illegal, permanent, pain, cross-dress, scat, piss, full face, detailed information, social networks, body writing, bondage, and diapers.
lost&found2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 11:09 AM   #2
subbyky

I'm in to play live:.cid.ae68404641a89345
subbyky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 07:03 PM   #3
Totalace11
Distinguished Member

Definitely in my Kik is acemace20

My kik username is acemace20

Limits: blood, poop, full public, family/friends, permanent, illegal, diapers, pee, hard cbt
Totalace11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk