Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #1
Steve_the_Russian

Default Excercise Dice Dare

It's that time of year around these parts where everyone seems to be getting in shape, it being summer and all. I believe it's time for a dare related to that. I've tried to make it so that its possible to do in a non-public place, the only thing that might be difficult is running and jogging if you don't own a treadmill. I suppose you could do it around your house, or in place, or something. Be warned though, this dare's kind of messy

First, roll the die for the gender you will have to roll for; if even: male, if odd: female. If you can't complete this dare because of a lack of clothing or something of the opposite sex, then just do the dare for the same sex.

Shoes: Both Sexes
1: Running Shoes and socks
2: Running shoes only
3: Sandals only
4: Socks only
5: Barefoot
6: Roll again

Tops: Male
1: T-shirt and undershirt/wifebeater
2: T-shirt only
3: Undershirt/wifebeater only
4: Undershirt/wifebeater only, must be too small
5: T-shirt only, must cut off no lower than the bellybutton

Tops: Female
1: T-shirt and sports bra
2: T-shirt and a regular bra
3: White T-shirt and a regular bra that isn't white
4: Bra only
5: Bra only, must be worn backwards
6: Roll again

Bottoms: Male
1: Shorts, briefs
2: Shorts, boxers
3: Shorts, thong
4: Boxers only
5: Briefs only
6: Thong only

Bottoms: Female
1: Shorts, panties
2: Shorts, thong
3: Panties only, must be colored
4: Panties only, must be white
5: Thong only
6: Thong only, must be worn backwards

Excercise: Both genders
1: Do 10 jumping jacks, then while standing, touch your toes 15 times
2: Do 30 jumping jacks, then while standing , touch your toes 30 times, do 5 push-ups
3: Do 10 push-ups, 20 sit-ups and jog for 5 minutes
4: Do 20 push-ups , 30 sit-ups, and jog for 7 minutes
5: Do 25 push-ups, 40 sit-ups and run for 5 minutes
6: Do as many push-ups and sit-ups as you can, run for 7 minutes

Dares: Both Genders
1: You can't get a good excercise if you can't stay cool; put at least 10 ice cubes down your crotch before you begin excercising
2: You can't get a good excercise without a good breakfast; before you begin excercising put cereal or oatmeal down the back and front of your underwear, then pour milk into them
3: You won't get far without good support; Before you begin excercising give yourself a shoulder wedgie if wearing Male clothing, a bra connection wedgie if wearing female clothing
4: You won't be an athlete unless you know how to effectively warm up before you excercise; Wet your pants before you begin
5: You won't be an athlete unless you know how to effectively cool down after excercise; Take a cold shower wearing what you wore for the dare for at least a minute
6: You are a true getDare athlete; do all of the dares in this category during excercise
Steve_the_Russian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 05:40 PM   #2
legoguy314
Account Banned

i might just do all the dares for fun hehe good one

check out my collection of messy dares at
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15599
My limits are no public, no family, no anal, poop and pee are okay as long as im not drinking it in large amounts)

18 male u.s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] and no shes not naked
legoguy314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #3
google

Great dice dare something very practical
google is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:17 PM   #4
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

Here is a good workout...
the jog.. thing.. is going to be in place for me.. because of the time
but beside that is a great.. idea..

Cool
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #5
Zeromus
getDare Devil

lol nice ghost, this is a good dare.

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:01 PM   #6
garbonzo222

i love the idea of rolling to see if you get to wear women's or men's clothing
Old 06-19-2008, 06:31 PM   #7
cr_ruby_1314

ahh.. I was just thinking of going out for a run =3 so I rolled

results:

5: Barefoot
3: White T-shirt and a regular bra that isn't white
4: Panties only, must be white
2: Do 30 jumping jacks, then while standing , touch your toes 30 times, do 5 push-ups
4: You won't be an athlete unless you know how to effectively warm up before you excercise; Wet your pants before you begin

I usually go out.. so I'll do that in the forest =9 I need to wear something over my panties to get there though... will take it off once I get there, and probably walk back pantyless since they'll be wet (need a place to put them though..), but that won't be much of a problem as I usually don't wear them anyway

Update to come.
cr_ruby_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:30 AM   #8
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Nice dare. Though I reckon some more female orientated options should be in the shoe section - like heels etc, attempting exercise in them could be interesting!!
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:31 PM   #9
cr_ruby_1314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote's_Crossdress_Bitch View Post
Nice dare. Though I reckon some more female orientated options should be in the shoe section - like heels etc, attempting exercise in them could be interesting!!
ouch... I prefer to keep my anckles properly allocated =3

and I did it early this morning (as opposed to last like my previous post said). Wore jeans, a white T-shirt, a light blue-ish bra, white panties, running shoes, and carried a school bag with me with a plastic bag in it.

Nothing much along the way since I looked pretty normal, and not many people were out that early anyway, those that were were too busy running to look at me properly. Once I got to the forest I realized doing jumping jacks on such an uneven ground in barefeet would hurt a ~lot, so I worked up my nerves (after walking back and forth for a few minutes) and decided to do it beside a soccer field, right under a small hill (so then people won't see me from the sidewalk, park and the townhouses, but people from the highway and another row of townhouses could... but I'd be too far away to be recognized) As the dare dicatates, I took off my shoes and jeans and peed a bit (not enough to drip down but enough to soak.. so actually not a lot at all) and did my 30/30/5 (did not realize it was that tiring to do 30 jumping jacks and touch my toes 30 times lol)... the jumping jacks sorta made the inside of my legs wet from myself. It was funn watching cars drive by on the highway in front of me =9 I actually have done anything as public as this (where I know people could see and have no means of quickly covering myself up once discovered) so that was exciting...

After I was done, wiped the inside of my legs with the panties and stuffed them into the plastic bag to carry home (did this in the open too =O my hands were fumbling alot since I was trying very hard to keep the exposed time as short as possible ^^") actually the exact order of action is: look around/over the hill ----> take off panties and wipe very quickly ---------> drop panties to the ground and fumbled to get jeans on as quickly as possible ------> put panties in bag. Then walked home and went to exam in what I was wearing =3

Public changing is very exciting ^-^ thank you for getting me to do it.
cr_ruby_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:52 AM   #10
JJZRH

Great dare! I did it this morning and these are the numbers I had:

odd: female
2: Running shoes only
4: Bra only
3: Panties only, must be colored
5: Do 25 push-ups, 40 sit-ups and run for 5 minutes
6: You are a true getDare athlete; do all of the dares in this category during excercise
(-> 1: You can't get a good excercise if you can't stay cool; put at least 10 ice cubes down your crotch before you begin excercising
2: You can't get a good excercise without a good breakfast; before you begin excercising put cereal or oatmeal down the back and front of your underwear, then pour milk into them
3: You won't get far without good support; Before you begin excercising give yourself a shoulder wedgie if wearing Male clothing, a bra connection wedgie if wearing female clothing
5: You won't be an athlete unless you know how to effectively cool down after excercise; Take a cold shower wearing what you wore for the dare for at least a minute)

It felt great, but I did not made it to go running.
Please give me some punishments for that.

-------
M, 20, hetero
Likes: crossdressing, humiliation, wedgies, messy, semi-public, hidden public, light pain, bondage, bladder control, masturbation, cum play, pee, shaving

Maybe: public

Limits: scat, photos, diaper, poop, blood
JJZRH is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk