Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
TinySoullessOne

Female 19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in US

19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in US

Hello! My name is Ashley, I'm a nineteen-year-old college student submissive, and I'm looking for a special kind of Dom. I say "special" because my situation is slightly complicated, yet I am extremely devoted and willing to serve. The relationship would be through skype and possibly text somewhere down the line, with webcam possible. I will be moving into a dorm in a few days and don't know how well the internet connection will be for video calls, nor the roommate situation to know how much privacy I will have. That being said, I will do my absolute best to be enough for my Dom.

My interests, dislikes, and limits are listed in my signature but I will elaborate some more.

My favorite kinks involve (private) humiliation. I must specify that it should be private, because the career I am building for myself requires a certain reputation that I don't want to spoil with rumors. Beyond that, in my life I have had some trauma involving sex and being told to engage in things with strangers could be triggering/upsetting beyond simple humiliation.

I also love to have my nipples played with, my pussy stretched/filled, and my ass spanked. I am a very petite girl with tight holes and a moderate to low pain tolerance, so that should be kept in mind so things are reasonable. I am not opposed to anal, but it should be kept reasonable.

As mentioned in my signature, I do not own any toys but am very resourceful and can find ways that should be satisfactory for tasks and punishments without them. I am a broke college student, so any applicants should keep that in mind. (I can't be going out buying expensive lingerie or toys, no matter how much you and I would both love that.)

If those reading this were not yet aware, the brain is the biggest sexual organ! That means I would like this to be engaging, to challenge me and thrill me. A HUGE part of my sexual interests involve roleplay scenarios and/or writing scenes out together. If this is not your thing, you are still welcome to contact me but it pretty much guarantees there will be a part of me always hoping for a little bit more.

----

I would like a Dom who is well-written and knows how to use the english language well. The main reason I request a Dom in the U.S. is to keep time zones somewhat synced up, as I can't be up all hours of the night once classes start. I don't just want someone who uses my body and gets off on it, I would love to actually befriend and get to know the person, to get a full experience and gain someone valuable in my life. As such, I would prefer the relationship to start out slower, so that trust and attachment can be build based on similar interests and understanding.

My life is at a point where the relationship should be more than just sexual gratification, and not all-encompassing. I will be working as an intern, going to school full time, participating in clubs, and attempting to get my head on straight, and as such my Master should understand that there are reasons I can't simply drop everything for them the night before a big test or something. I am perfectly willing to work with them, however, but being too demanding/inflexible will be a big turn-off in applicants.

All in all...

It might sound like I'm being overly demanding, I'm not sure. I am a sweet, stubborn, dedicated girl who just loves to make other people happy. I am a human being and just want someone who remembers that when they aren't degrading me. I hope the right applicant will agree this is not too much to ask.
The following 5 users say Thank You to TinySoullessOne for this post:
Old 01-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #2
LOLImSerious

Hey Ashely, my name's Jordan =P

Sup, I looked at your advertisement for being a sub. and I'm looking for a slave soo.. If you want to know some more about me keep reading...

This is what I'm looking for. I love your thinking. So many guys just 'get off' and then leave. I actually really want to get to know the person, not just completely abuse them. Also, just throwing this out here, I'm not going to just call you ugly names and abuse you. That's utterly stupid and no legit point whatsoever in my opinion other than getting off -.-' But you won't have to worry about me doing that. I notice whenever I'm the master, I tend to focus moreso on what the sub is doing rather than just getting off. That makes it much more enjoyable for the sub and dom; not just one or the other, to leave one hanging. I want to become an important person in the sub's life. Hopefully that sub will be you. For this opprotunity to arise that I find a person that fits what I want perfectly, is so slim. Not nearly as many people with your characteristics that are looking for a master.

PS. Skype would be awesome to use.

My skype name is jordan.tyler.moore

Last edited by LOLImSerious; 01-10-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:23 PM   #3
Your Master Forever

Hello Ashely nice post. I sent you a PM with my skype and info if you are interested.

Dominant - - - - - - - - - -100%
Experimental - - - - - - - -43%
Sadist - - - - - - - - - - - -36%
Bondage - - - - - - - - - - 29%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur - - 29%
Vanilla - - - - - - - - - - - 29%
Switch - - - - - - - - - - - 21%
Masochist - - - - - - - - - 14%
Degradation - - - - - - - -14%
Submissive - - - - - - - - 0%

find out yours from here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=44998

Advertisements