Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #1
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907
Exclamation Warning on possible "gold digger"

I just wanted to inform you all that we have a mistress that goes into the chat room under the name of tanya, or mistressT and will answer to tanya. I was a slave for her and didnt mind at all the fact that she was wanting to meet to "explore" more of her fetishes. I have talked to a couple of other guys and they have been her slave before. One location for one, and another location for the other.

I have also viewed her history with this site and she has no post and not really a reputation.

When i was being her slave, within the first few lines of talking, she would ask for memberships to sites, boots, and other things, ie. a real gold digger.
She makes empty promises and will not deliever on her end. She is more into roleplaying then anything else, but will ask of those such things mentioned. The other things she asks isnt bad, creating myspace and postings, email accounts that seem to get hacked into for some odd reason so ucan make another, and you tube vids.

I would advise anyone on here to just ignore the bitch, cause you will pay for it.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

Hi, i thank you for trying to warn people about this user, however, i do think it might be more suitable to simply PM the mod team telling us about this user so we can watch out for her and ban her. I know your doing it for the best but technically you are being quite mean about another member which is a breach of the site rules. This kinda thing should definately be solved by the mods without causing too much trouble.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk