Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2017, 03:15 PM   #1
lilK
Account Banned

Default Study dares?

Hello. I often find myself in study rooms at my university. The room is small with 3 chairs one desk one door that I can lock, no cameras and 2 way mirror (I beleive is the name, outside the room is mirror inside room is window, so no one see me but I see people) I study 11 hour a day now and gets very bored. Please leave dares for me here or help me more with posting to my points dare. Thank you for reading and have great day.

26, female, Japanese, 5"4, 102lbs

Likes: Clothing control, Bondage, body writing, games, hidden public

Dislike: Cold shower. Pain.

Limit: animal, family, blackmail. Social Suicide. Pee/poo.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Plum"]My Kik is: japsub

My birthname is リリー 高橋 (Rirī Takahashi)

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
lilK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 03:23 PM   #2
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

hmmm,interesting! and you really should be studying well. I have a few dares:
-concentrate at least 2 hours a day. In the moment:
--you chain yourself to your chair using your underpants and bra. you set your phone to a 2 hour timer, and then don't look anymore. Study until the alarm goes.

-touch yourself while looking out of the window, make sure you orgasm right when some people are passing by. After that, immediately (!) leave the room and grab a cup of coffee
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 03:51 PM   #3
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Wow you have the best setup for fun! First I suggest you put something eye catching on the outside mirror. So people will be more likely to stop by in front of you room and look in while you're having fun. Something like "Solve this riddle for $100" Or can you solve this puzzle for $100. You can be creative here

Remove one piece of clothing every hour (or sooner) until you are naked.

After you've stripped down, facing the mirror and change into one of your sexiest lingerie. Give a strip show to anyone that stops outside of your room.

After that every time you reach a break point or finish 2 pages of whatever you're working on edge. When its a lunch period or time when people will be walking by get on top of your study table and cum while looking into the eyes of someone passing by.

When you get really horny strip off all your clothes fold them neatly and place them outside the study room(Have a backup jacket). Where you can see your clothes from your window. For 1 hour go back to studying, every time you check to see if they are still there spank your pussy 5 times and edge. Don't let them get stolen lol, but If they are still there when the hour is up you may cum.

Hope one of those works if you want more let know

Advertisements
Kink Talk