Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-23-2020, 09:20 PM   #1
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default Hiding Emergency Chastity Key?

Hello all,

Looking for ideas how to hide my spare key to my Chastity device, during my self locking or app locking. I want to have an emergency key because I am noobie at Chastity and I worry about someone seeing while swimming in the pool or want to date someone.

I have had a few ideas but do not like many of them. They are listed below for inspiration:

1. Put it in water in freezer, this is too easy to melt the ice under hot water.
2. In the bottom of the pool, this is too public but I like the fact I would have drive down into the cold water to get the key
3. Putting it in a lock box without knowing the combo, the problem with this as if I need the key I have to destroy the box to get it, then I no longer have a box.

Please help me come up with some good ideas.

Thank you,
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 03:44 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

How inaccessible would you like your key to be? And what if there's a real emergency in which you need the key right away? The answer to the second question is that such an emergency is highly unlikely to happen but better safe than sorry.

1. A modification to your key in ice idea is to freeze the key into a layer of ice in your freezer. Mine has a thick layer so I drilled a deep, almost horizontal hole into the ice and pushed the key all the way into the hole. The hole was slightly sloped downwards so I could fill the hole with water to freeze the key shut. You can still use tools to dig your key out but it'll be much more difficult and messy.

2. Maybe a private pool. Unless you have a back-up key for the back-up key in case the first back-up key gets lost in the public pool.

3. That's my method for my primary Chastikey. I can destroy the box but then I'll need to buy a new one.

4. Put the key in a can of paint. Make sure to close the lid airtight so the paint doesn't harden. If done well, you can safely store the can for approx. 2 years. But check if the paint is still liquid every other month just to be safe.

5. Hide the key at a friend's or family member's home. Label the key with your name so in case someone finds it, they know who to call instead of throwing it in a box with numerous other keys.

6. Burn a few candles and let the wax drip into a mould. Place the key on the wax when the mould is half full and let the dripping continue. I guess you can still destroy the DIY candle but it takes longer than melting ice with hot water.

7. Bury a firm/hard box with the key in your garden. Make sure to use a big box because it'll be easier to find and harder to dig up. And it's very important to mark the spot.

8. The safest way to go is to buy a small container to store your key. Here's an example: http://www.chastitytube.com/lockbox.html

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 04:16 PM   #3
shecret

1.You could use a glass with used motor oil instead of paint. It will not harden. Still messy.
2. Glue a small strong disc magnet to the key and put it under a steel shelf in a shop or in the library. Make shure it will not be hit with a broom when they are cleaning. I have had a key sitting on a screw head under a cupboard in a cafe toilet for a month.

I like: pain, being helpless, obeying other people, feminisation, crossdressing, butt plugs, clothing control

I'd love a crossdressing request.

Curious about: Having Rules in my life, consensual blackmail, pee, public.

Hard limits: scat, friends/family, pictures with face visible, illegal, involving innocent people, permanent marks, ice play, tatoos, blood, diapers, and social suicide.
shecret is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to shecret for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk