Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-08-2018, 11:37 AM   #1
RoadR__

Nuclear EXTREME online exposure dice dare - using temporarily.exposed and tobe.exposed

Hi there,

inspired by this Make your own exposure card and upload it to Temporarily.exposed dare, I came up with a "high risk" version (See "Preperations" section" for details):

The rules to play (after preperations have been done!):
Rolls can be done here: https://rolz.org/

Roll a 1d12 = x
For the next x times, every 30 minutes you will do the following:

Roll a 1d6 die:

1 Upload on temporarily.exposed and tobe.exposed
2 Upload on temporarily.exposed and tobe.exposed (with bonus optional)
3 Upload on temporarily.exposed and tobe.exposed
4 Upload on temporarily.exposed and tobe.exposed (with bonus optional)
5 Upload on temporarily.exposed only (with bonus optional)
6 Upload on tobe.exposed only (with bonus optional)

Depending on the roll above, roll one or two 1d36 dice.
Select accordingly to the result the file to upload. Do the bonus roll as desired.

Text for the Description:
Random exposure and humiliation dare!
From a folder of 36 cards, each revealing different levels of personal info, 1 card is picked randomly (not knowing what it's going to be), completly randomized settings, dared to press "maybe" button - So here I am - Please enjoy!

Settings: Randomize Everything

And hit "maybe" button (unless the a bonus tells otherwise)

Good luck! *eg*

Bonus roll (1d6) for added spice:

1 - To bad: Forget about the "maybe" button and hit the upload button instead.
2 - If it got published, add the original picture in full size
3 - If it got published add three nude pictures in full size
4 - Offer First person who will contact you, he can request a special picture to be made
5 - Very bad for you: Enable Downloads and hit the upload button, then add 3 more nude pictures of you to the album.
6 - Lucky, no bonus this time!

Preperations (to be done before first play):
For this dare to work, you will need a folder full of randomized exposure-cards on your harddrive, revealing more or less info about you or showing more or less humiliating pictures of you. The more cards, the better
To make the cards use photohop or this website: https://bighugelabs.com/badge.php

For example, I have created 5 different sets of 6 cards each. Some cards just have my first name on it, a pic of me and the kik-code. Other cards would reveal my full name and adress (see example cards below). You can put onto them what ever you are comfortable with and what you think you can handle if the card goes online and even might be spread arround the net!

So think about this!
Be aware, if a card once got downloaded, you might never be able to stop this. Your photo with all the information given might get posted all over the Internet for ever!

How to randomize the files?
After I have created this sets of cards, I have copied them into one folder. Scrambling each filename by randomly typing in letters. After this, I changed the sortorder (alphabetical up or down) by random number on mouseclicks.
Now I started to edit the filenames again by randomly choosing a file and numbering it like: 01.jpg, 02.jpg, 03.jpg
After this I got a folder full of randomly named pictures without knowing, what the picture will show...

To keep the suprise:
On tobe.exposed, if you select a file, it wont show you the content of the file. But on temporarily, you will get a preview after selecting the file. If I play, I will cover that section of the preview with a post-it. By doing so, I will only know what went only if it got uploaded.

Afterthought:
This Game-Idea sounds very thrilling to me. I played it only one time yet, in the "early morning hours" with not many ppl on the two sites. That was very exciting. I was lucky, only a few times the card got uploaded and only for short periodes of time and nobody downloaded them, if the option was available. So I'm still "virgin" and you will not find me on tumblr yet
I made a lot of dry runs (without actually uploading) to see if the concept works. And even by doing this, I could feel the thrill...
But if you are looking for a simple and thrilling way to gamble away your idendity on the net, this might be the game for you!

So I hope you like the idea and maybe we all will see some more "Random Exposure Card" soon on the well known places...

Have fun,

Alex

Example Cards (blurred to meet forum rules):

RoadR__ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to RoadR__ for this post:
Old 08-02-2018, 02:50 PM   #2
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

I really like this idea! would consider doing it but would have to do all that prep work first!

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 04:35 PM   #3
Ana The Sniper

I think your photos were deleted. Could you message me, because I'm having a hard time visualizing exactly what the cards would be like. Do they all need a nude and info?

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 02:26 PM   #4
SissyBrittany1

Default lets play

This sounds like fun hehe

kik: HornySissy4Cock
SissyBrittany1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:59 PM   #5
Fagloser69

my kik is faggotloser12

I lost to Effmedaddy and have to leave a link to his profile.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=284528

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, PM me "expose yourself" for a Picture of myself completely naked, If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
Fagloser69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 07:50 PM   #6
susana
Account Banned

Default Exposure

This looks like a very good dare and game.

But there is one major problem, both Temporary Exposed and To be Exposed closed 6-7 months ago.
Do you have a backup plan for your dare to replace them?
susana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 07:34 AM   #7
sunshinetart

Default desperate to play a game like this

I want to play this game or one like it, you can choose new sites and I will prepare the photos for you. I am very excited and afraid by the idea

kik is sunshinetart

there will be no backing out
sunshinetart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk