Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2017, 08:12 PM   #1
Shadowcuckold

Talking Male self humiliation ideas

This is basically to have a place for all the people including myself to post dare ideas about humiliating yourself to your vanilla girlfriend.

The goal in my case is getting her used to the idea that her boyfriend is not a real man and she will have to cuckold me to get those orgasms

Anyways I have a few dare ideas which I'll put down here but I would love to hear yours as well for all of us in need of some good risky humiliation dares!

1)always pee sitting down until she asks why
2) get caught using one of her g strings
3) make a mold of your own penis buy a big dildo and leave them somewhere she can see them when she comes back from work. When she sees them tell her you wanted to see the difference between a real man cock and yours and that now you know what she is missing and you're sorry. (Encourage her to get some real cock)
4) buy a chastity cage and give her the keys

Just a few hope you like them please give more ideas!
Shadowcuckold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 08:24 PM   #2
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

This probably won't work the way you want it to. You should really just sit down and tell her what you're into and want from her. This will confuse and freak her out most likely.
Limits: Public,face pics,cbt,pee/poop,toilet,cum eating/on face,friends/family,
illegal,permanent,forced bi,messy

Girls pretty please pm me

Pm Dares
ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ooo for this post:
Old 07-15-2017, 12:00 AM   #3
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Yeah, I guess that doing that to a new partner without telling him or her what you are into will only cause two people having no partner anymore

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:55 AM   #4
Shadowcuckold

Thanks for replying just a quick note she is well aware of y fantasy and have talked about it ...
Shadowcuckold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 06:59 AM   #5
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Default Chastity devices

You need to do some research on male chastity devices. If you intend to be wearing one / them for a long period (rather than an afternoon) you will need to get used to wearing one. This may take quite a bit of experimentation. This may be good in that you may get her interested in helping with the research.

Don't bother with lockd and keys at the start. When you do get to that point she needs to acquire the locks and keys. You ought to never ever touch a key. This way there is little chance of you having a hidden way out.

Consider getting a Prince Albert piercing. This will not likely be a first step in your chastity journey. It will be good to begin thinking about it early. I am not sure if it would be good to surprise her with the piercing or get her involved early. You know her better than I.

Are you two cohabitating? If so, arrange to awake before her. Without a word, get under the sheets and kiss each of her toes once. Then slide out and go about your day. Then twice, thrice, and so on. If this excites you, begin masturbating during this devotion. If you climax continue through your count.
This may also lead to early morning intercourse.

Whenever you have intercourse, make the most use of your fingers and mouth. Use your penis only if she indicates she desires it. After a time only is she explicitly asks for it and only if she handles the insertion. Never ask or suggest for penitration.

Masturbate to her (only her) whenever you feel aroused. Never masturbate away from her presence, even to her pictures.

In private, start wearing fewer items of clothing, and or wear looser or thinner clothing. You might set a long term target of wearing just a speedo, a babydoll nightie, or just a smile. Do this very slowly. Target about a year, unless she is reading this too. Only go "la fem" if she leads you there. This needs to be about her desires and NOT YOURS.

The women that I have known and heard of don't readily speak of their sexual desires to men, even to their partners. Do what you can to get her to voice these to you. You may find it easier to study her gestures as you make love. Indulge any and every desire she reveals.

Think of making love as you making love to her and not her making love to you, not even as making love to eachother.

If you both are really into into cuckold (I advise you against it). Whenever you are out in public ... Don't look at other women but look for other strong looking men. Suggest some as future sexual prospects. Study her feedback to get an eye for what she desires, for what she finds most attractive. Obtain her "eyes" for what she finds attractive. This ought to be done as playful as possible. Only make it serious if she makes it serious.

The more I put into this the more I believe that much (not all) of this is good advice for every couple. Think about it.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to [email protected] for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cuckold, humiliation, sissification