Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-20-2022, 03:19 PM   #1
Analslut12

Default Since all the male subs want a dare, I’ll give you one

Hello everyone!

I am constantly being flooded with messages from males asking for tasks, but I do not dom males, I figured I’ll do one good dare and then finally put in my sig that I am not interested anymore.

For the males: you are to get your favorite pair of underwear, and soak them in water. Promptly put them flat in the freezer and wait until they are solid.

Once they are out, break them up just enough to get them on. For the rest of the thawing, you’ll need to do 75 squats to really get them flexible. No stopping. Once you can’t go anymore, remember that number for later.

Go ahead and take those cold underwear off. Now, find the strongest mintiest toothpaste you can find. Give those balls a nice coating, follow that with 4 clothespins on each side. Kneel in a corner for 15 minutes to let the burn really get going.

It’s time for a 3 minute wall sit, you’re allowed to take 1 30 second break. Once you break, you’ll go ahead and take the clamps off and wash the paste off

For the final part, get a wooden spoon, you’ll take the squats missed, as well as the seconds short of your wall sit, that’s how many strokes your balls get with that spoon, followed by splitting that number between your ass cheeks.

I hope you enjoy this, and feel free to send any photos/videos you’d like to my kik in my sig. if any girls are reading, this is the creativity you can expect from me as your dom.

If any switches are reading and prove to me that you completed this, and beg and impress me, I might consider letting you force me to do my own dare!

Have fun!

5’3, 125 pounds, petite figure

Kik: onepiecelover12 (it’s the bathing suit not the anime)

Likes: pain, punishment, humiliation, degradation, gross food, diapers, icy hot, hot sauce, toothpaste, ice, predicament, clothing control, sports bras, bathing suits, thumbtacks

Limits: pics/vids, blood, poop, full public, social suicide.

I DO NOT DOM GUYS
Analslut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Analslut12 for this post:
Old 01-24-2022, 05:09 AM   #2
DaisyMann
Account Banned

so great dare more please <3
kik:daisykinky
Likes:,spanking,CBT, crossdressing,bodywriting,humiliation ,extreme creatives dares,exposure,blackmail and tasks

BDSM TEST:https://bdsmtest.org/r/Y78pG5fR
DaisyMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 10:46 AM   #3
Watcher32

God damn. Has anyone actually completed this successfully?
Watcher32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 04:13 PM   #4
Jjsmith198522

This is my report. The underwear was solid. More so than I expected. I had to really work them open enough to put on. It was really really cold. My dick shrank even smaller than it normally is soft, and I felt humiliation right away. The squats weren’t too bad, but my legs were aching by 60. The tooth paste wasn’t so bad either... at first. The clothes pins hurt really bad initially. Than as my corner time progressed the pins were tolerable, but the tooth paste started to really burn. I felt really stupid kneeling like that in the corner for what seemed like forever. Finally the timer let me know the 15 min were up. I started my wall sit, and my legs were already screaming from the squats. I barely made it through 1 min before I had to take a break. Removing the clothes pins hurt soo bad. I did it quickly to try and get through the pain quicker. Then washed off the tooth paste. I had barely recovered from the pain when I started the wall sit again. This time I didn’t make it 1 min. Total missing was 15 squats, and 1 min. Since I apparently couldn’t remember that there are only 60 seconds in a min (must have been the pain/horniness combo) I gave my balls a good 115 smack with the spoon. I then split the difference and alternated 75 hard spanks on my ass ending with a really hard one. Thank you for the dare. It was really creative, and the combo of humiliation, pain, cold, and exercise made it fun.

PM Dares - Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Jjsmith198522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 09:09 PM   #5
SlaveJuan

Finished the dare and sent my report with proof attached to her kik.

Denied untill told otherwise

List under construction, if its not there may try at least once

Likes: cbt, edging, games, bets, clothpins, spanks, chemical play
Dislikes: pic/vids (will only send if in the mood), pee holding, watersports, denial, anal
Limits: Common ones,crosdressing, bodywritting and shaving

Pm Dares
SlaveJuan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk