Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-31-2019, 12:25 PM   #1
helliswhatyoumake

Default Dares with friends

Ever done a dare/task from GD that involved a real life friend? if so what was it like and did your friend find out about how kinky you are.

looking forward to hearing from you all
Old 01-31-2019, 01:17 PM   #2
jessiesexy

I have. 1 was a former roommate, he actually showed me the site. He borrowed my laptop when his broke and didn’t delete his browser history. After signing up and doing a few dares together i asked him if it was accidental or on purpose and he was adamant it was accidental but wasn’t complaining. It was great because i was very innocent at the time and he showed me a lot and I could start up a game of truth or dare in my apartment whenever I was horny.

Another time I got drunk and ended up hooking up with a friend based on dares I received. It was also my first lesbian experience so it holds a special place in my heart.
jessiesexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 02:10 PM   #3
helliswhatyoumake

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiesexy View Post
I have. 1 was a former roommate, he actually showed me the site. He borrowed my laptop when his broke and didn’t delete his browser history. After signing up and doing a few dares together i asked him if it was accidental or on purpose and he was adamant it was accidental but wasn’t complaining. It was great because i was very innocent at the time and he showed me a lot and I could start up a game of truth or dare in my apartment whenever I was horny.

Another time I got drunk and ended up hooking up with a friend based on dares I received. It was also my first lesbian experience so it holds a special place in my heart.
That pretty cool, what did you think when you first saw GD, being like that and not coming across it intentionally. I'm guessing u saw exactly the thing he was looking at as well. I would be mortified if i was that guy.
Old 01-31-2019, 06:26 PM   #4
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

To my knowledge, none of my friends know about this site. And none of them have been involved in my dares.
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 01:37 AM   #5
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

My best friend knows all from me, no secrets.
And she also helped me a few times with dares.
For example i once did a dare i had to walk back home in only my highest heels. She went with me just for me to stay safe. As i was naked on my heels i was tempted to get dressed again. But she got hold of my clothes and set them in fire so i had no choice but to do it.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 11:20 PM   #6
jessiesexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helliswhatyoumake View Post
That pretty cool, what did you think when you first saw GD, being like that and not coming across it intentionally. I'm guessing u saw exactly the thing he was looking at as well. I would be mortified if i was that guy.

I saw everything he was into (nothing too crazy looking back on it haha). And don’t be too mortified if someone does see, it worked out very well for him
jessiesexy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk