Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

Default Alex's School Field Trip

This is just another section of "Alex's Truth or Dare Fun." so if you haven't read that, I'd suggest you to before reading this. (it'll probably make more sense to you.) TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. (:

I grabbed my big black suitcase and clambered onto the bus. I was only going to be camping for three days, but I still managed to pack a month's worth of clothes. Don't even ask me why. Of course, my group was Katherine, Reilly, Austin, Kevin, Jake and me. We got to pick our own groups, not that I was particularly excited to be in a group with just them. I was the last one of our group to get on, so I took the open seat on the edge next to Reilly. The bus was huge, and it was a luxury bus so you could close the door to your compartment. Whoa, I thought. This looks just like the Hogwarts Express.. Only.. It's a bus, not a magical train.. And we have tables. I knew the drive was going to be long and overnight, but I didn't think that we'd get such a kick ass bus. As if he read my mind, Mr. Hardy came into our compartment.

"Hello, kids.. I'll be your guardian for this trip." AWESOME. I thought. He's so hot, and he's only 22, just out of college. That's what, only six years older. Single. I'll be eighteen in a month. Maybe this won't be all that bad. I glanced at Katherine and Reilly who were clearly thinking the same thing. Mr. Hardy glanced around the hall of the bus, and stepped into our compartment. His beautiful blue eyes lingered on me for a moment too long. "Listen, guys. You guys know I'm not the kind of teacher who's going to rat you out for doing something. If I catch you doing something, I'm not going to tell somebody else on you. I believe that if you're doing something truly terrible, it's going to come back and bite you in the ass one day, so you don't need me for that. But, I'll have to act more 'professional' around other teachers." he said, putting air quotes around the word 'professional'. I couldn't believe my ears. The six of us shot each other a weird look that read 'is-this-guy-serious-or-are-we-getting-screwed-over?' "Seriously. And just remember, I love fun." he winked at me and turned around.

"I'd know if you were lying anyway." Reilly piped up. He shot her a puzzled look. "When you gave us Hamlet to read for class, you were like, 'I loved this play. It really made an excellent book.' and the corner of your eyebrow twitched. Same with the day you told the office you accidentally marked Jake here absent in homeroom when he really just cut school." We all looked at Reilly astonished at what we had just heard. Jake blushed slightly. "We believe you." The rest of us nodded.

"Fantastic." Mr. Hardy said. "You'd make an excellent detective some day." He turned on his heels to leave and added something. "Oh, and by the way.. When we're alone this week, you guys can call me Adam." Adam looked me up and down, winked, pulled down the shade so nobody could see inside our compartment, and left. Was it just me, or was he.. no. I thought.

"That" Kevin said. "was so kick ass! That guy is freaking amazing. We're so lucky we got him." Kevin said. We all talked about how awesome Mr. Har-excuse me-Adam was. All I could think about was him. I had this pathetic little crush on him, and sometimes I felt like he was flirting with me.. But that was probably just the crush on him thinking. I did seem kind of odd though.. that he just-so-happened to pick our group, checked me out, and winked at me twice. Or maybe I imagined that too.

"Alright, slave." said Katherine which made me jump a little. Those were the words I was hoping not to hear. "Why are you still wearing clothes?" I stared at her for a minute seeing if it was a joke but she just raised an eyebrow.

"Are you crazy?!" I asked. "We're on a bus going to a school field trip in a compartment that has a door that doesn't lock where a teacher could bust in at any minute." I said with a panicked look.

"The only one who would come in would be Adam." said Austin. "So come on slave." Reilly started unbuttoning my jeans. I slapped her hand away and told her that I could do it, which earned my clothespegs. So once I was done undressing, Reilly took my clothes, Jake handed me two clothespegs (one for each nipple), and Katherine got out an electric toothbrush. The truth was, ever since Austin brushed my clit with an electric toothbrush, I'd been doing it myself at home. It just felt so good. I put the clothespegs on each nipple, and tried to keep myself from letting out a yelp of pain. "Reilly," Austin said. "put your hand over her pussy to make sure she's not getting too excited from this. We can't have that happening, can we slave?"

Reilly put one hand over my vagina and used the other to rip the clothespegs off my nipples. She stuck one onto my clit, which made me yelp a little, and the other in my vagina. "A sound?" Jake said. "We can't have that. Reilly, take out those clothespegs." And with that Reilly ripped them off.

"She loves this.." said Katherine, holding up the electric toothbrush. By this time, a few hours had gone by since Adam was in our compartment, even though I had only spent a few minutes being a slave. Since we were in a bus compartment, there wasn't much room to move around, so Reilly did all the work. She snatched the toothbrush from Katherine and turned it on. "Ten minutes, slave. You are going to have this on your clit for ten minutes, and if you orgasm, you'll be punished." Katherine said. The rest of the group nodded. The sound of the toothbrush was practically deafening, and I was sure we were going to get caught. Reilly rubbed the electric toothbrush all over my clit for a good couple minutes. I never heard the door open, and neither did anybody else until Adam was sitting on the seat next to Katherine in our compartment. Reilly stopped and I sat up straight, so embarrassed that I was sure my whole body was red.

Adam paid no attention to the fact Reilly was just rubbing a toothbrush over my clit and I was still naked and holding in an orgasm, but nobody wanted to give me my clothes back. "Ms. Rutherford," he started once he had everybody's attention. "is on her way, checking all the compartments because she heard a rumor of kids drinking. I just thought I should warn you guys, so you weren't caught doing something.." he looked over at me. "naughty. I'll see you guys later." he said as he turned to walk out. But in the split second he was turning to leave, he let the back of his hand lightly brush up against my still erect nipple.

"Thanks, Adam." Katherine said calmly. But the second the door shut we were all not calm. Somebody was throwing my clothes at me, while Reilly put on my bra as I squirmed into my jeans, and we both put on my shirt while at the same time, Kevin dealt out a pack of cards so we could pretend we were playing cards when our principal, Ms. Rutherford came knocking at our door. She looked around suspiciously and then made some comment about "just checking up" but I didn't hear it because at that very moment something bright pink on the floor caught my eye. Oh. Shit. I thought. My panties had somehow wedged it's way onto the top of Ms. Rutherford's brown high-heel. By the time I snapped back into the conversation, she was asking what card game we were playing. "Uh, go fish." said Katherine.

"Mhm.." Mrs. Rutherford said suspiciously, spinning on her heels. All I could thing about was my panties, but somehow she didn't notice them. Probably because the part she was stepping on was the string part of my thong, and they were quite small actually. "Well, you kids have fun with your card game. Either I or your chaperone will check back in with you in the morning. Good night." She said as she exited the compartment.

Once she was out of earshot, Kevin said "Well, slave. For this to count as a full day of being our slave, (by the way, this is two out of thirty. CONGRATS.) you must sleep naked with no blankets. If an adult comes in, you can steal the one off of Reilly."

"Are you insane!? You are, aren't you?!" I said in a voice just above a whisper. "We just almost got caught. Adam saw me holding in an orgasm! I'm not-" But as I said the word 'not' everybody stared at me with daggers in their eyes. I paused. "fine."

"But before that.. we're about to go through a city. Sit on the table, spread your legs, and push your boobs against the glass to the window. And at exactly midnight, when we're parked so the driver can sleep, you'll run up and down the isle twice naked, pushing your boobs up against any compartment door with the shade up. If somebody sees, you must stay there, masturbate with the toothbrush and orgasm, or until somebody invites you into their compartment. If you get invited into a compartment, you must go in and do whatever they want, but after that you're done. After you run up and down twice, or go into a compartment once, you can come back and sleep." said Kevin. I agreed. I got up on the table and did as I was told until we were out of the city and I was allowed to get down. By that time it was 11:30 and most people were asleep.

After that half an hour was over and it was midnight, I grabbed the toothbrush and got out. There were only two compartments on each side behind us, all with the shade closed, so I ran the opposite way. I stopped at the first window without the blind closed and masturbated to orgasm without the people noticing. (they were all asleep. I kept running and stopped at another. I didn't want to know who was inside so I shut my eyes, pressed my boobs up against the cold glass which was making my nipples more erect than before and started, but the second I turned the electric toothbrush on, I heard something heavy fall against the table. I continued masturbating but opened my eyes to see Adam standing in front of the window and he pulled down the shade. Rule was I still had to keep going, so I did. And at that moment I jerked forward, pushing myself harder on the glass, which is why I fell into Adam when he opened the door a split second later.

limits: pee/poop/blood/etc, pictures, family, super public, illegal, reallly painful, anal, and permanent.
likes: nudity, risk, and dice dares. (that's all for now.)
hewwwo(: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to hewwwo(: for this post:
Old 07-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

please please write more!!!!!!!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #3
sunny

this is really good, and I can't wait to see what happens with Adam

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75593
sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #4
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring nemder View Post
please please write more!!!!!!!
sure thing! xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny View Post
this is really good, and I can't wait to see what happens with Adam
(; keep reading! xx

limits: pee/poop/blood/etc, pictures, family, super public, illegal, reallly painful, anal, and permanent.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:15 AM   #5
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

Default part two

"Get in here." said Adam. I saw that he had been reading, and the book fell onto the table when I turned on the toothbrush. Once we had both sat down he just said, "what were you doing?" I thought for a moment, remembered the rules of being a slave; don't tell anybody, and decided just to tell Adam that it was a dare. "So you're into dares?" he asked me. I nodded. "How about a game of truth or dare?" I was surprised at what I was hearing, but I agreed. "Truth or dare?" he asked. I chose dare. "You have thirty seconds to come over here and show me what you think of me."

Now, of course I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity with Adam. So, I went over to where he was sitting, wrapped my legs around his waist and started kissing him. The shocker was, he didn't push me away. And he actually kissed me back. I got caught up in time and before I knew it thirty seconds were over. "That's not too inappropriate for a student and a teacher to do?" I teased.

He kissed me again then said, "Not when it's me and you." I laughed and we kissed again. I couldn't believe this was happening. "I choose dare." he said. I thought for a moment, and decided to dare him the same thing he dared me. "Well," he fake pouted. "if you insist." He pulled me off his lap and laid me down on the table. He started kissing me again, but this time he moved his lips from mine to my neck, then my collarbone, then my boobs. I was still naked from the task me masters gave me, so this was easy. He kissed my boobs, then moved down and licked my bellybutton. Next was my pussy. His thirty seconds were already up, but he just kept moving. When he finally got down to my vagina he looked up at me, as if to ask if it was okay. I nodded. He started with my clit. He sucked on it, moved his tongue up and down, then finally used his teeth. By this time I was completely wet. All I wanted was more, and I think he could tell, so he stopped. That tease. "Truth or dare?" he asked. I chose dare again. "Alright," he said. "I dare you to go back to your compartment, and get some sleep. Also, wear this." He said, unbuttoning his shit and wrapping it around me. I smiled, kissed him, and turned to leave when he grabbed my wrist and spun me back around. He kissed me then asked: "will we ever get to do this again?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

*sorry it's short! but I have to go, I just didn't want you guys to go without today, lol.*

Old 07-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #6
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

wow!
this is a wonderful story! i love where it is going!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #7
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

great addition to an alleady awesome story!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:18 PM   #8
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

amazing start to the sequel!

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #9
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutjuice View Post
wow!
this is a wonderful story! i love where it is going!
aw, thanks! xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring nemder View Post
great addition to an alleady awesome story!
thank you so much! xxx

Old 07-09-2011, 10:53 AM   #10
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimousbob View Post
amazing start to the sequel!
thanks so much! xxx

Old 07-09-2011, 10:53 AM   #11
zmoody1
getDare Sweetheart

this person is going to be famous
zmoody1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #12
hewwwo(:
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmoody1 View Post
this person is going to be famous
awww, thanks! xxx

Old 07-09-2011, 10:55 AM   #13
zmoody1
getDare Sweetheart

your welcomes

keep writings! dont let your talent go to waste
zmoody1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:36 PM   #14
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewwwo(: View Post
thanks so much! xxx
You're welcome. The best way to show thanks is to keep writing (hint hint) lol

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:14 AM   #15
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

i can't wait for the next post!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, masturbation, public, school, slave