Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-29-2024, 08:57 AM   #1
anitasharma

Key 30F/ Tasks to perform/ Returning

Hi all,

I will be back in India by Friday evening and looking to continue this journey of being more present and active on getdare.

To start with, I wanted to create one post where you can share the tasks and dares I should be doing. When going to office, I don't have much flexibility to do any task, so not looking for office level tasks. I should be able to do tasks in evening after office or over the weekend.

My main likes are around teasing men, exhibitionism and voyeurism while my husband really enjoys the humiliation, degradation. This is just a guiding likes for us, feel free to be explorative and we may have to adapt certain things due to doing it in India.

If someone has a link to a site or any profile which have likes and limits mentioned in more details, I would love to look at it and expand my list too.

Thanks

Place of stay: India
Discord: kinky_ass

Exploring: Voyeurism, Exhibitionism (Semi and Full Public), Humiliation

Dislikes: Intense clit torture, Intense Anal, Nipple torture, Edging

Limits: Family, Friends, Bodily excretions, Animals, Heavy insertions, Pics/vids, Intense pain, Permanent marks
anitasharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 02:18 PM   #2
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

From our discussion your flight tomorrow night is 10 hours. During that flight I task you with performing an hourly edge in the bathroom, when possible depending on seat belt signs.

During the last hour of the flight you may orgasm.

If possible post updates here after each edge.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk