Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-13-2014, 02:07 PM   #1
maleslut69

Default His last breath

this is my fantasy

Jessy has always wondered if he was meant to have been born a man.He often wonders what it would be like to be completely transformed into a girl for a day.
Jessy was ill on a Wednesday morning and therefore could not go to school. He however was desperate to try self bondage again. he got up and showered, then walked into his mums room and found where she kept her maid outfit (his parents were very sexual); he slipped it on followed by a black thong and a pair of heels. He then proceeded to apply red lipstick and blusher. Jessy strutted back into 'her' room and took all of 'her' toys out of the drawer. She then picked up the ankle cuffs and clunked them onto her ankles, she then picked up the vibrating butt plug and slipped it into her boi pussy. she then attached a cock ring and set both the butt plug and cock ring on the highest setting. The final step was to attach the wrist cuffs to the ankle cuffs and then strap her hands in. she did this with ease and at the last second she threw the key to the other side of the room clipping her hands in, in the process.
The combination of the vibrator against the prostate and the cock ring were causing Jessy to moan, she screamed as the first orgasm approached and her toes clenched as the waves of pleasure rushed over her helpless body. she heard the door open. someone had entered the room behind her.. she could not see who due to her positioning. but then a women's ass planted down on her face "i see your dressed like a maid while i'm the one cleaning the house, well my pussy needs cleaning you little sissy" ; jessy immediately remembered that this was the new cleaners first day and that he must of alerted her of his presence during his orgasm.
she started grinding on his face. she was a bigger women, with a curvy ass and a set of luscious tits.
he struggled to breath as her massive ass engulfed his titchy face and the make up began to smudge. she tasted amazing.
to be continued ..
maleslut69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:29 PM   #2
Sexkittin

amazing. Please continue.
Sexkittin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk