Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-22-2012, 04:03 AM   #1
nude.for.life

Default New kid in the school

Alex is a shy kid. He is very good looking though and was well built for his age. He has moved schools a lot in the past two years. He is now 15 and at his fourth high school. The new school is called Geelong Technical High School.

Alex arrives at the school for his first day, he is used to the feeling of moving schools now but he still gets nervous. His first class is Maths and when Recess comes around he grabs some food from his locker and looks around for a place to eat. Over in the Arts courtyard there is a table with no one else sitting there so he jumps up on the table and starts eating his apple.

A couple of good looking girls walk past him and Alex can't help but to stare. One was a brunette, the other blonde. Alex wasn't good with breast sizes but they both looked about a 12c. They also had tight round asses the blondes bigger than the brunette and their skirts were really short so when the brunette dropped her folder, Alex got a good view of her purple panties.

Alex went to his next class. It was english, he had always been good at english but he had never liked the subject. When lunch came around a guy named Kevin walked up to Alex and invited him to sit with his friends. Kevin introduced Alex to Jason, Luke and Marcus as well as the blonde and brunette Alex had seen earlier. The blonde was Chontelle and the Brunette, Jessica. They also had another friend Lauren who was also a Brunette with about a 14c bra and a smaller but rounder ass. She also had her skirt short and Alex could easily see her green panties.

"So this is our little group Alex! You can hang around with us...unless you've already made some friends?" said Kevin "No, not yet. Yeah, I would love to hang with you guys!" replied Alex

The group went to their next and final class; Music. Alex was in the same class as the others and they all mucked about together.

At the end of the day, Kevin was waiting for Alex at his locker.

"Hey Alex! I thought you might be interested but you might not be allowed, i dunno" said Kevin "Anyway, we're having a sleepover at my place tomorrow night"

Kevin handed Alex a piece of paper with his address written on it

"If you wanna come along it would be great!"

"Yeah sure, I'll ask my parents!"

"ok, cool, cya then!"

"cya"

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nude.for.life for this post:
Old 12-22-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
nude.for.life

The next morning arrives and Alex is woken by his alarm set for 7.30. He gets ready for school and has completely forgotten about the sleepover tonight.

"Hey Alex, you coming tonight?" Kevin asked Alex

"Oh crap, sorry, I forgot to tell me parents"

"That's ok, ask them tonight! It starts at six o'clock so you have plenty of time!"

"Ok, will do"

The day flew by for Alex. He had some boring subjects and was looking forward to the sleepover. He hadn't had one for ages and now he got to have one with people he had just met yesterday. He was really excited.

Once Alex got home he ran straight up to his Mum, hugged her and asked her if he could go.

"I guess you can but start packing now, it's 4.30!" his Mum said "And what time will you be back?"

Alex didn't answer, he raced upstairs to his room, got changed and started to pack his stuff.

Ding-Dong, Alex rung the doorbell at Kevin's placed.

"Hey Alex, how are you?" Chontelle had answered the door.

"I'm not bad Chontelle, how are you?"

"Good. Come in we're only waiting on Lauren now"

Alex walked in and sat down with the others. Kevin handed Alex a plate with some pizza on it and a glass of fanta.

"Ding-Dong" the doorbell ringed again.

"That must be Lauren!" said Jessica

Lauren walked in and the group chatted and ate pizza for a while. Alex made himself more comfortable with the group and the girls couldn't help but stare a little.

"So what should we do?" Lauren announced

"Not sure" said Chontelle and Jason in Unison

"We could always play a game?" asked Chontelle

"What game though?" said Jessica

"Why...Why don't we play truth or dare?" suggested Marcus

"Good idea" said Kevin "Who wants to go first?"

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Old 12-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #3
jdubs90

Nice Start Looking forward to more
Limits- public, pee/poop, permanent, family/friends, social suicide, pics/vids
Toys- rope, chipbag clips and clothespins, screwdriver (handle), wrench and pliers (been used as clamps, some rope, brush, general household items, markers, bandanas, hammock straps
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:34 PM   #4
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

Good start can't wait for more

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:22 PM   #5
dickface

i like the way this sounds; keep going!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:24 PM   #6
nude.for.life

"Uhhhh...well...I guess I could go" said Luke

"Ok Luke, start us off!" said Kevin

"Ok. Alex! What's one of your secrets that you've never told anyone?"

"uhhh, thats a tricky one. It would probably have to be who I like."

"And who is it?"

"Well, there was this girl at my old school called Rachel who I really like and I haven't told anyone."

"Ok, nice" said Luke "Your turn now"

"Uhm, Kevin! Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

Alex didn't really know what to ask. He didn't know if these guys had played this before or if they were just making it up so Alex just went for an easy question.

"What's the most disgusting thing you've tasted?"

The girls giggled a little bit because they thought it was a lame question.

"haha, i dunno man, probably my own piss"

Alex was stunned, he never thought this would come up...ever.

"Ok, my go" said Kevin

"Chontelle" he started "Truth or Dare?"

"You guys are chicken as! You need to grow a pair, I choose dare"

What Alex doesn't know is that the group had already set this up before he arrived. They planned it all out and had plans for Alex to do later.

"Oh" said Chontelle "And I'm willing to do a lot of things" she added

"Ok...well, I dare you to strip...completely" Kevin smirked at Alex "and stay like that for the next 3 rounds!"

Alex was even more shocked now than he was before. He had never seen a girl naked! Especially a really good looking one like Chontelle.

"aaawwww, do I have to?" said Chontelle even though she didn't care

"Yes!"

Chontelle stood up and started to take of her crop cut shirt. This revealed her 12c sized breasts that were hidden away in a pink bra. She then took of her skinny jeans to reveal cleanly shaven legs and she was left in her bra and her pink panties to match. She reached behind her back and started to undo her bra.

Alex started to get hard. He had a 6 inch dick when he was hard and the tent in his pants was clearly visible. This was the first pair of boobs he had seen on a girl ever.

She undid the clip on the back and pulled off her bra while attempting to look uneasy. She then reached down and slipped her thumbs into either side of her panties and in one quick motion pulled them down.

This was also the first time Alex had seen a pussy. He could see a shiny substance on her pussy lips but then she quickly sat down, covered her boobs with one arm and crossed her legs.

"Wow..." said Kevin

"Oh shut up! My turn." replied Chontelle "Lauren! Truth or Dare?"

Old 12-23-2012, 12:22 AM   #7
Maleslave21

Very good so far has lots of patencial keep it up

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #8
nude.for.life

"Uhm" Lauren said looking a little bit uneasy "Truth...?"

"Ugh, ok" replied Chontelle "But from after this truth there are no more, they get boring after a while!"

"Ok" the group agreed

"Soooo, Lauren. Have you ever masturbated?"

Alex was again surprised, this group definitely had something going on.

"What kind of question is that? No" said Lauren.

"It's a reasonable question" replied Chontelle.

What Alex also did not know is that Lauren was left out of the group's plans because she arrived late. She wasn't involved in the plan so the group planned against her.

"Ok" said Lauren "Alex, truth or dare?"

"uhhh well, i have to do a dare don't I?" he looked at Chontelle for guidance. She just nodded back.

"Ok, your dare is...to...come over here and feel up Chontelle's breasts!"

Alex had a stunned and confused look on his face. Just looking at her boobs made him hard but what about touching them?

He slowly crawled over to Chontelle who didn't look worried at all. The whole group was watching what he was going to do. He didn't have any experience in any of this what so ever. He slowly reached out his hands and placed them on her breasts. He held them for a while and then started to move them around and placed his thumb on her nipples. She let out a moan and Alex let go looking a bit frightened.

"Keep going, until I say time's up!" said Lauren

Alex held onto her boobs again and played with her nipples using his thumbs. She let out moans and groans but Alex could sense that they weren't bad moans and groans.

"That's time!" said Lauren

Alex crawled back to his own spot and Chontelle gave him a little wink. He just looked away.

"Uhm...Marcus, you haven't done a dare yet!" said Alex "I dare you...to..."

Alex tried to think of something that was a little dirty but he didn't want to talk about that stuff. He was still very shy and nervous around this group and he didn't want anyone to laugh at him

"Kiss Jessica for 2 minutes" said Alex

Chontelle and Lauren giggled. Marcus and Jessica put on a frown.

"No! Sorry man, I can't and I'm leaving." said Marcus "This is too much for me" and with that he walked out of the house helping himself to one more piece of pizza.

"Alex" started Kevin "Jessica and Marcus used to go out together" then he leaned in closer to whisper in Alex's ear "They used to make out all the time but now he can't stand it"

"Oh...uh...sorry guys" said Alex

"It's ok" said Jessica "But shouldn't that mean that I get to dare you now?" She shot a look at Kevin that said; Change of plans and then winked.

"Yes" said Kevin "Yes, good idea" he continued.

"Ok Alex, for your dare..."

Old 12-24-2012, 12:32 AM   #9
Slavep

Really good start I hope you will continue
Slavep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #10
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Good job keep up the good work
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #11
nude.for.life

"I know it's early in the game but we want to have some fun. I dare you, to be our slave and do whatever we say for the rest of the night!" Jessica said trying to sound meaningful

"You dare me what!?!?"

Alex now knew that this was planned out. It had to be, they can't just get halfway into a game and make someone their slave!

"You heard me. Now Chontelle, put your clothes on. We're telling Alex what to do now!"

Alex was still on the ground. He never should've trusted these people and now look where he is.

Jessica pushed him to the ground and sat on his chest.

"Now...you're going to do what we say. You will not argue or you will have to complete a dare from someone. If you fail to do what we ask you will recieve a punishment. Understood?"

Alex quickly nodded his head.

"Strip!" yelled Chontelle.

Alex gave her a confused look. He didn't know what she meant.

"Get naked!" she yelled, louder this time.

Alex quickly ripped off his t-shirt not wanting to have to do a dare. Who knows what they would make him do if they did not comply. He took off his pants quickly as well and then pulled down his undies. His 6 inch flaccid dick slowly got hard and became a 7.5 inch dick. The girls said that he would sleep like that and he would do his first task tomorrow.

"Goodnight Alex...sleep tight" said Jessica

"Wait!" said Luke "I might of thought this would be fun but this isn't. I don't want to be a part of it, see you later" he finished.

Luke walked out the door.

Kevin took Chontelle to the kitchen and told her that she forgot about Lauren.

"Ok, guys." she started "We will not be giving Alex tasks tomorrow. We will be playing another round of truth or dare. Goodnight all"

Sorry it was only a short update, I've been busy with stuff. Thanks for all the feedback though

Last edited by nude.for.life; 12-26-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk