Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-29-2016, 04:17 PM   #1
camodiablo

Default Need chastity pic requests :)

So my keyholder subLisaa gave me this dare to earn an extra point.. Points can be used to roll the dice, this will have various outcomes, sadly none involving orgasms

But because i would never wanna disappoint her, i am going to ask you to send me a message on kik: CamoDiablo1. in this message you request a chastity picture, you may also include an additional task to how i must take the picture.

As a bonus, for 1 request, i will have to put 1 clothespin on my balls for 5 minutes, for 2 requests 2 pins for 10 minutes, 3 requests 3 pins 15 minutes etc. etc. i will do this in the evenings. Everyone that requested will of course get a picture of that as well

You may send in a request every 24 hours until subLisaa says i can stop

To verify it is me, my code on my cage lock is 368972 and of course you can always ask if i hold a paper with the time and date or anything!

Please help me get this extra point, have tot get at least 4 to earn it, more is always good!!
camodiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to camodiablo for this post:
Old 03-01-2016, 02:10 AM   #2
camodiablo

So already got 2 requests, one holding a sign wih a specific number.
Another one spreak eagle, tied up and gagged and blindfolder <-- will do this one as soon as possible!

Already half way now, only need 2 more requests before i can earn another point! Please help out a guy in chastity
camodiablo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk