Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-09-2014, 08:41 PM   #1
HussySissy

Cool Just Dance Dare

Hello All, this is a Dare for anyone to do, all I ask is after you are done (if you do the dare) is post here explaining how it went and if you liked it or not. If enough people like it I will post more, for now I will start the dares very simple and more to harder things.

This dare if fairly easy just mix and max what you want to wear and do, so if you are a crossdresser, you can wear what I told the women to wear or similar. Enjoy all =3

Items Needed:

-Vibrator
-Various clothing
-Couch
-Tape (prefer Duct Tape)

This is a simple dare wearing what is assigned to you; you will do a bare minimum of a 5 min stripper dance in front of a mirror. This way you can see yourself doing it. Also good exercise and practice =3 More is very encourage and if you can’t decide how long, use a dice roller to decide, so you can leave it to fate.

Now you are dancing in front of a mirror but have a couch or chair with an arm rest. Tape the vibrator to the arm rest and turn it on, you can decide on speed I say full power. Now you will grind yourself on the vibrator making, but never allow yourself to cum. If you do, you have to start all over again adding 2 mins more. (Should be easy for everyone not to cum)

Male:
Will have to wear, brief underwear (prefer speedo type), tight shorts, and a tight t-shirt. I suggest dancing to a song like I am too sexy for my body.

Females:
Wear a thong panties, a fairly short skirt (prefer micro), a sexy bra and a top; Also high heels and thigh highs. You can dance to any music, but make it humiliating as possible.

Couples:
Couples can have more fun since they are not alone, have a bullet vibe taped to the tip or your cock or clit, then you can dance for your partner wearing what they like you to wear or like to see you in. Make it a surprise for them, not telling it is a dare or anything of that nature. Also, you are still not allowed to cum, you but you can have sex with your partner or give oral. You cannot turn off vibe till they are happy. Client happiness is number one, remember!!

Some added fun:
-You can do this in front of a web cam for people if you want to, but practice before you do this.
-If you want to, take a picture of you doing it or a few, pick a pic you like or think is extra humiliating and use it as a wallpaper or in case of couples have them take it and use it as they wish but have it as a wallpaper on phone or computer.
-You can easily add anal toys to this, clamps, rubber bands, weights and so on, but be careful. If you add clamps to nipples add bells, for jingling fun =3
-Body writing can be easily done, if you need help PM me I will tell you what to write and where, WHORE on stomach is popular or BIMBO. But many more can be added all over body just pick spots and add what you want or I can tell you. If you want for couples you can add Property or XXX on it to make it special to your other.
If anything, you can do it and tell your story, and can tell what you added to make it more fun and how long you did it for.

HussySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to HussySissy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couples, dance, dare, fast and easy, humiliating