Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-25-2007, 04:45 PM   #1
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Default My Mistress Girlfriend [FICTION]

Okay I will try a story....

My name is John and I am 16 years old. I attend a small private school. I was going to go over to my girlfriend Maggie's house. We knew each other well but we had just started dating. We were going to do a bunch of stuff. We were going to watch a movie, watch some TV, have dinner, and of course play Truth or Dare. I was a member of the great site getDare.com. She was just a normal Truth or Dare player. She had no idea what getdare was. Or so I thought.

I arrived at her house. Her parents were gone for the weekend. When I got there she opened the door. She looked mad and awed at the same time. I go to Maggie and say, "What's wrong." She takes me to her room and she show's me what she is looking at. I gulp. It's my getDare profile. I had just added my msn screenname yesterday because I was looking for a mistress. She goes, "I see you are looking for a mistress." I pause. I am basically wetting myself right now. She goes, "Are you?" I go, "Yes." She then replies, "Well I guess you have found one..."

What do you guys think? Part 2 will come sometime tonight...

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare

Last edited by Manbearpig; 03-25-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:42 PM   #2
RandomSymbol

Very nice start, keep it coming.
RandomSymbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:54 PM   #3
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

could u make it a bit longer. it was good
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:23 PM   #4
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Wink

yea sorry it wasnt longer. I was already late for dinner when I was making it. i mite hold up until tommorrow for part 2 but you never know

Old 03-25-2007, 07:00 PM   #5
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514

I liked it and I agree with mustang just make it longer it will be great.

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:23 PM   #6
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Default Part 2

Last Time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabear View Post
She goes, "I see you are looking for a mistress." I pause. I am basically wetting myself right now. She goes, "Are you?" I go, "Yes." She then replies, "Well I guess you have found one..."
I couldn't believe what was happening to me. My own girlfriend was going to be mistress. I finally get the courage to go, "How did you find this site?" She smirks, and she pulls up her own profile. I couldn't believe it. My girlfriend was a getDare user. She goes, "I've always have had my suspicions but when you posted your screenname yesterday, I got you. That's the only reason I bought into you when you first started flirting with me. It's because I thought you were a getDare user." I knew I wasn't dealing with some amateur. My girlfriend was from what other users say one of the meanest, cruelest mistresses out there. I was in for a lot of trouble. And to make matters worse, we were talking a real life mistress. Not an online one.

She walked away and I was left alone in a small closet for a while. She said she was going to think about what she was going to do with me. About 30 minutes later she goes, "Alright, I have a task for you. You have one hour to get the items I have for you otherwise you will be punished. And you must go by foot, no car. Whoever gives you these items must sign this sheet. You may not get multiple items from one person. Finally, you must go naked."

She made my strip in front of her. After that, she put a leash on me and walked me out of the house as if I were a dog. She then let me go and I was on my way.

I looked down at the list. It read:

1. Thong/G-String/Panties
2. Bra
3. Stockings
4. Short Shorts
5. Tube Top
6. Shaving cream
7. Razor

At the bottom of the note it read:
Girls, hand my bitch these items but don't take pictures with him yet....

The Dreaded, To be continued.....

hope you like it so far

Last edited by Manbearpig; 03-25-2007 at 07:26 PM. Reason: few changes
Old 03-25-2007, 07:55 PM   #7
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Part 3 will come sometime tommorrow. Thank you for the comments. As I said above I hope everyone likes it.

Last edited by Manbearpig; 03-25-2007 at 07:58 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:11 AM   #8
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514

Man I am loving ths one!

(I am just telling you what it is for)

Last edited by Wcbrown514; 03-26-2007 at 02:32 PM.
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:46 PM   #9
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Wink Part 3

Sorry it took all day but here is Part 3.

I looked down at my list while running at full speed. It was a nice day out and there were a lot of families outside with their children and i felt very embarrased as I was running outside in the nude. I stopped at Maggie's friend Ashley's house. She answered the door and the only thing she could do is laugh. I handed her the list and when she saw that i needed a thong she laughed even harder. She gave me a pink thong with hearts on it. The only thing was it was that she was a lot smaller than me and it was very uncoftartable. She signed it and the only thing she could do is laugh. I then proceeded to get the rest of the items. Most of her friends would just laugh and give me the items. One of her friends and i went depantsed me so only my thong was showing in front of all her friends.

I arrived at Maggie's house with only 5 minutes left to spare. I was very embarrased as I was dressed like a slut in front of all the neighbors. I walked in and she went to me, "Very good b*tch. You arrived on time." I go to Maggie and say, "What are you going to do to me Maggie." She slapped and said, "It's not Maggie anymore, it's Mistress Maggie." I appologized and went on to say, "What are you planning to do to me Mistress Maggie." She went on to say, "I am going to have a few friends over." I knew right then that this was going to go downhill very quickly.

Sorry it's a tad short. I'm planning for Part 4 to be a bit longer tommorrow. A lot of "stuff" will happen then...

Old 03-27-2007, 04:29 PM   #10
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Default Part 4

Part 4!!!!!!!

"I went on to ask her which friends mistress?" She replied, "All of them." She then took a picture of me on her digi camera and said, "Put this on your myspace and your msn. Tell anyone who is on msn that they are invited over to my house at 4:00." I replied yes mistress and I went on to contact all my friends from school after changing my picture. I remembered that she wanted all the people at her house at 4 and I noticed it was only 2:15. "Mistress, what are you going to do with me for the next hour and a half." She replied, "All my best friends are coming over in 15 minutes." She told me to wait in the dog cage while all her friends come over.

When everyone arrived they let me out. One of my ex-girlfriends was there even though her and Maggie weren't friends. "You proablly wondering why Janet (my ex-girlfriends name) is here even though we really aren't great friends." I nodded yes. "She is here early because I heard she is a great party dresser." I noticed she had a huge bag of clothes in it. "Well first I want to see him masterbate." So I was forced to strip naked and masterbate in front of all of them. "Okay very good," Janet said. "Let's see what works best." They first tried on one of the sexy school girl costumes. She replied to Maggie, "We may have a problem." Maggie replies, "What?" Janet says that I am way to hairy. I reply, "What?!!! I don't have to take any of this. I am leaving." Maggie goes, "No you aren't. Unless you want your parents to see this," she replied.

What is the item? What is John going to have to do at the party. They will be answered in PART 5.....

Old 03-27-2007, 04:39 PM   #11
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

this is very good i'm liking it
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:04 PM   #12
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Thank you Part 5 may come out tonight but if it doesn't it will be tommorrow. We will just have to wait and see

Old 03-28-2007, 08:34 AM   #13
spat

Send a message via Yahoo to spat

Each part is a nice length and interesting, keep it going.
spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:39 AM   #14
spitfire2

when are we at the end of the chapter ?
spitfire2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:59 PM   #15
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Part 5 will come later tonight I am going out and I do not have enough time to write it. But it will be here tonite

Advertisements
Kink Talk