Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-05-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
HiSmIsTrEsS

Default Need Slave Punishment Ideas!

My slave and myself have a box that we think of ideas for punishments for bad behavior. When he is bad and i tell him to choose from the box, but i try to put a new one in every time he picks one out. Im running out of ideas to keep it fun. We have lots of toys and restraints so be creative need some help more of an activity and less of a session.
HiSmIsTrEsS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hmmm, I'm guessing from your name and the fact that you are female that you are a female dom and that your slave is male. You could have enlightened us though! Hehe, anyway, Ideas for the punishment box eh? Hmmm...

How about this? Tie him to the bed, either spreadeagle or just with his arms bound above his head and his feet bound so he is nicely stretched out ^^ Then you can set about tickling him in all his most ticklish spots. Fingers, feathers, brushing with floggers; you can try different things to see what is most effective (if you don't know already ) hehe. You can really go quite far with the tickling on a fully restrained person haha. Combine it with some teasing before letting him stay there the night to mull things over and that could make for a light punishment.

Or if you are feeling more mean, another one could be to start out with the same set up as before, then masturbate your slave till climax and that is where the punishment begins. Depending on how cruel you are feeling or how severe the punishment is you could just continue to tease his cock or you could continue going full out on him; stroking, squeezing, pumping, giving oral.. whatever. It should soon have him howling for mercy heh.

I'm trying to think of ones you might be less likely to have come up with ^^ but have your guys played with enemas? You can make some good punishments using an enema kit hehe.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #3
Busty
getDare Succubus

What are some of the items in the box or have been in the box? This will help with thinking of new items to put in there

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #4
banneduser
Account Banned

A variation to Pet Phoenix' idea is to tie him down, sit on his belly or his thighs so he cant move much at all, lube your hand and his cock head then just polish it constantly. Simply hold your palm flat and rub it around in circles, varying the speed and closing your hand around his head and rubbing etc.... It is a mix between pleasure and sheer torture. I personally love doing it to myself for a minute or so then i just have to stop... I think a good 30 minutes of that would be punishment!
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #5
HiSmIsTrEsS

what i have so far...

-wear womens clothing of my choice
-candle in the backdoor lol
-tied up & whipped
-forced nipple clamps
-tied upand tickled
-give his mistress a full massage
-no cumming for 3 days
-tied up and slapped around