Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-10-2024, 11:05 PM   #1
OhMyGosh

Default Large inner labia

Hey, this is not easy for me to confess, as this has always been a topic which is both arousing me and making me feel uncomfortable when speaking about it so frankly.

I am looking for others who also have large and protruding inner pussy lips like my own ones. Mine are meaty and hang out of the rest of my pussy several centimeters in natural state. They are also very elastic so when I pull them to both sides, the diameter is about 9-10cm.

When writing with others about this topic, my labia are mostly much bigger than the person I was writing with. That's why I wonder if there are any other women here who also share the same fate.

How big are your inner labia?
What kind of reactions have you experienced when you told people about it or showed them?
How do you usually play with your large lips when masturbation or during sex?

I would sooo love to compare and exchange some experience with someone who is similar to me.

Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.

Claudia
(38yo dominant from Germany)

P.S.: DO NOT GET ME WRONG PLEASE, I don't feel ashamed for my labia and would not want them to look any different. I just would love to write with someone who has similar sized and similar shaped ones.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk