Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-02-2014, 11:37 AM   #1
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Default Person Above Online Toy Shopping

I hope this isn't too complex.

Inspired by Hellothere's thread "Person above Online Underwear Shopping" (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=39658) I give you "Person above online toy shopping."

As in Hellothere's thread, post a dollar amount that you are willing to spend and a country of origin for the shipment. (Keep in mind that shipping may cost $5-$6, even coming from within your country. Coming from elsewhere will be even more.) If you so desire, you may also post a website, fetishes, and gender of user (Male, female, or both; i.e., who the toy can be used on), and any other restrictions you have. The next person to post tells you what toy to buy, and then posts their restrictions.

It might go:

Person 1: I'll spend up to $15 on a toy from stockroom.com that can be used by a man.

Person 2: Buy http://stockroom.com/Furry-Handcuffs-P798.aspx. For me, 20 GBP from any British site, usable on either gender and not an insertable.

And so on...

AS ALWAYS, DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY JUST BECAUSE THE WORDS ON THE INTERNET TOLD YOU TO. TAKE A MOMENT TO MAKE SURE YOU'VE BE POINTED TOWARDS A RELIABLE SITE, THAT THE TOY YOU'RE BUYING IS SAFE, AND THAT YOU THINK YOU MIGHT USE IT. IF ONE OR MORE OF THESE ISN'T TRUE, SAVE YOUR MONEY!

I'll start with anything under $20, usable by either gender, from stockroom.com
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk