Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
kuraitenshi

Default Dear Diary

i figured i would try to write my own story. i want to become a novelist, but i'm too insecure about my talent. so, let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions.
i will install this story in parts when i can get around to it.
i am going to write it as a series of journal entries.

Main Character: Destiny

Dear Diary, I've grown tired of doing dares lately, its fun and all, but i need a little more of a domination aspect. I've put adds looking for a domme, but I havent had any luck.
I got two dares done today, they were both fairly risky. both were outdoors so i did them both at once.
i was required to go out in public and shit in my panties, cum into them, and leave them on the sidewalk somewhere.
the next one wanted me to wear a short skirt with no panties and bend over to flash ten separate people.

so i started off by going to the wooded park about a mile or so from my apartment. i had been saving up a big load all day for a nasty dare like this. i went out, hid behind some trees and bushes shat myself, came, took off my panties and droped them on the path as i walked by. there werent many people out so i didnt finish the second dare for over an hour, but ten people finally got a flash of my shitty ass.

i came home and washed myself up and updated all my online stuff, email, checked for interesting dares, etc. sold a pair of my used panties for thirty bucks. i can almost afford the set of anal stretching rings i've been looking at.

i will post a few more ads looking for a mistress tonight before i go to bed.

i am here looking for dares!
i am looking for specific dares though, so dont dare me random stuffs
i want anal, diaper, pee, or scat dares for now, minor public
so dare me!
if i do your dare i will post a full description in my get dare blog
Limits: pain,family,illegal
Might do: public
Curious about: public,beastiality
kuraitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags