Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-28-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
coolgirl2399

Send a message via AIM to coolgirl2399
Default dog cage

im bored and want dares involving a cage. i also have handcuffs and rope. my limits are nothing with my dog or family.

Willing to try:Pup play, toothpaste, line writing, strip games

Limit: no family, public, blood, piss, poop, illegal, messy, nothing causing permanent damagemage
coolgirl2399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:35 PM   #2
Insomnia

ok...shut yourself in the cage naked with a bowl of water and a small bowl of dog food (if you don't have the nerve for this - bear in mind they're taste tested by humans - use 7 dry crackers). Until you complete this, you must act like a dog - you cant't use your hands or fingers, you must stay on all fours. Eat the dog food (or crackers), and drink the water from the bowl. Given the difficulty of eating & drinking without hands, it should take a while!

If you could bear anal, would have suggested a make-shift tail, to be analy inserted.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:04 AM   #3
alexrules01

If you have a friend who is willing, stay at there house or they at your house (you would have to work home alone). Strip naked, get on all fours, put a collar on and have something sticking out of your ass that looks like a tail. Get your friend to name you like 'lassie' or somthing and go outside. You have to stay out there until your owner (friend) is ready to bring you inside, then you must stay inside the cage, getting teased by your friend.
While outside, you have to pee/poo like a dog, play with dog toys, get your owner to throw a stick and you have to run after it (on all fours) and pick it up in your mouth and bring it back. Also you could dig holes

And you can only drink water, out of your bowl and eat out of a bowl.

I like puppy play aswell, so if you have any ideas for me i'd like that

Advertisements
Kink Talk