Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-19-2011, 12:34 AM   #1
spiroslave

Male 38/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

38/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

First of all Hello to everyone on the forum

I am a bi guy but tend to bend to the gay side. I really like being a slave and having a Master-Mistress command me on what to do.

I don’t have a lot of experience with Master-Mistress/slave relationships and I am looking to start out on something serious with the right Master-Mistress

What I really like doing is having someone take control of me, I can at times be sort of a fem guy and I kind of like this. I really do believe that if you a slave there should be some kind of fem actions involved with your personality.

What I am looking for: I really would like a serious male or female that doesn’t get bored easily. I am looking for a online relationship at first. I do have a web cam and I will only show face when I get to know you well and when I get to see your face also. I want some parts of my daily life to be controlled by my Master-Mistress, I guess we will have to talk about it first.

I’m usually online Fridays and Saturdays nights (I live in Greece) and I guess the rest of the days I will email you on the task that you have set with photos. I also have a digital cam so taking pictures is a sure thing.

Pegs
Ropes
Acting fem at times
Light BDSM
Doing tasks taking commands

Dislikes:
Scat
Piss (depends on what I have to do)
Extreme Pain
Blood
Permanent marks

If you believe we can click please get in contact with me via my email address [email protected]. I will only reply to serious emails and not emails that have 1 line and a comment “Im a master im interested” this shows me that you only want to get off.

I hope to hear from a Master or Mistress in the near future......
Old 09-16-2011, 04:20 AM   #2
spiroslave

Im still available if anyone is interested........

Advertisements
Kink Talk