Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-12-2010, 11:41 PM   #1
war990
getDare Sweetheart

Default James and Nick's Wild Ride

Part I, Chapter I: Tryouts

Hi, my name is James. I'm 17 years old. I have a 7 1/2" penis. I'm about 6'1", 150Lbs with a swimmers body. I have quite hairy legs which is what I find is the only fault on my body. I have brown hair and blue eyes. My friends all call me J-Man, I'm not really sure where it came from but I don't ask questions.

I Snowboard and play Baseball for my school. I'm in grade 11 and have many friends but only one who's really made my school experience fun. His name is Nick.

Nick is 17 as well. He has about a 7" - 7 1/2" penis (I've never really measured it though). He's about 5'10" and weighs 145Lbs. He has more abs then me but smaller arm muscles then me. He has light blonde hair. His legs are quite hairy as well but since it's blonde you can't really tell. He has the most amazing green eyes I've ever seen.

He's on my school's Baseball team with me, and he ski's but he comes with me to the hills sometimes. We first met on the first day of Baseball tryouts for my school in grade 11. He also has been my next door neighbour for my whole life, but we've never really talked all that much except for the random "Hi" in the mornings before school.

Now to get to the story of the fun we had together.

"Hey James, you coming to Baseball tryouts?" Said Aaron, a friend I've had since ECS.
"Yeah, I just have to run home and grab a change of clothes for it." I yell down the hallway to him as I run out the door.
The home bell had just rang which means I had 30 minutes to get home and back before Baseball started. Luckily I only had a 10 minute walk home.
I ran out the side door of the school and ran right into Nick. Literally! We fell down and he's on top of me. He rolls off and helps me up, we laugh it up a bit but don't make anything of it really.
"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Nick asks trying to catch his breath from laughing.
"I have to run home and get my change of clothes for Baseball." I said as I started to turn around to walk home.
"That's tonight?" He asked.
"Yeah, it's in half an hour! So if you don't mind, I'm in a hurry." Trying not to sound to annoyed.
"Oh man! I thought that was next week! Mind if I walk with you? I mean we are neighbours."
"Yeah no problem but I'm leaving now!"
"Awesome! I'm ready!"
Our walk home wasn't really anything interesting, just some small chat. We found out that we both have a lot in common.

We arrived at our houses. I leave first since my house is first on our street. I run in and start grabbing everything I need. I push it all into a plastic bag. I go take a quick piss and I'm about to walk out my backdoor when I hear my doorbell ring. Annoyed I run to the front door to answer it.
"Hello?" I said opening the door.
"Hey man, I'm getting a ride with my mom. Would you like one as well?" Nick said.
"Aww man that be great! You sure it's no big deal?" Now even though I'd never talked to Nick, I had talked to his mom. It wasn't anything weird she just happened to be outside working on the garden whenever I was mowing the lawn. Whenever I'd take a break and we'd just chat a bit and she'd bring out some Lemonade for the both of us, real nice lady.
"No problem! You ready to leave now?" Nick asked looking back at his mom giving her a thumbs up.
"Yeah, I was actually just walking out my back door to leave"
"Ahh I guess I caught you at the right time didn't I? Haha"

We get in his moms mini van and she drives us to school. It was only like a 5 minute drive but it sure did beat walking. We walk down the halls to the school and get to the change rooms. They were empty so we went to the bench to start changing. Now I'm more of a briefs guy and I've always worn briefs, I've always been afraid to show people I wear briefs so I will usually change in the corner, but since it was only the us two in there I couldn't really go hide. Nick came and changed right beside me. I take off my pants and shirt and go to put on my shorts.
"You're not wearing that to Baseball are you?" Nick asked laughing. You see this had been my first year playing Baseball, but Nick had been playing it his whole life pretty much.
"What do you mean? I'm dressed correctly aren't I?"
"Well yeah if you don't want to have kids!"
"What?"
"Well you're supposed to wear a cup for Baseball so that if you get hit in the nuts you won't feel it as much and you're "babies" will be fine!"
"Oh, well I don't have a cup so this will do for today. I mean it's tryouts nothing really too hard"
"Yeah that's what I thought last year till I got a ball to my nuts the first tryout. Trust me you want to wear one!"
"I don't have one though, so I'm kind of screwed!"
"I got your back man! Now you have a choice. Either you can wear one of mine, it's a bit to small but it's clean and should still fit you. Or you can wear the school's extra that's never been washed, and trust me you don't want to know what people have done to it!"
"I guess I'll take yours then if you don't mind."
"Not at all, here you go!" He hands me his cup and turns his back to me as he pulls off his boxers and pulls his cup on. I quickly slide my briefs off and slide the cup on, it was a little tight but nothing I couldn't handle. We finished getting dressed and the ran out onto the Baseball diamond.

10 minutes later and I get this burning feeling in my crotch area, I run over to Nick and asked...
"Yo man, you sure this is clean?"
"Yeah, I washed it just last night! Why? What's the matter?"
"Well it's burning, I feel like my dick is on fire!"
"Ahaha, yeah? Well I thought it'd be funny to put Icy/Hot on it."
"Why the hell would you do that?!?!"
"Like I said, I thought it'd be funny."
"Well I'm going to go take this off, tell the coach I'll be back."
"Wait!" He said grabbing my arm to keep me from going. "If you leave it on, I swear I'll make it worth your while!"
"Oh? Please go on..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for part one. Hope you guys enjoyed it. It is my first story but that doesn't mean you can go easy on me so lease don't be afraid to leave comments. If you didn't like it then tell me you what didn't like and tell my why. If you did then tell me what you did like.

Hopefully I'll get the next one up tomorrow day/night sometime.

Remember criticism is greatly appreciated no matter how harsh it is.

Limits: No poo, family, friends, extreme pain, cross dressing.

Likes: Light public, discrete friends, light pain, underwear control.

Maybes: Major public, more noticeable friends stuff, mild pain.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
war990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:40 AM   #2
TiedGuy

Thumbs up Good Start

I think this has real potential. Can't wait for the next post!

TG
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:46 AM   #3
will9022

This is a great start to what seems like a great story. Can't wait for more!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:52 PM   #4
Bangin

Looking forward to reading more...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714
Bangin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #5
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Want to read more!!
This is good. Keep it up!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:14 PM   #6
war990
getDare Sweetheart

Hey guys, the next chapter should be up tonight sometime. Thanks for all the comments.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
war990
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2: The Proposition

“Oh? Please go on...”

“If you keep it on, I’ll do one dare of your choice.” He said pulling his head in and whispering so that no one would hear.
“You’ll do anything?” I said getting an evil grin on my face.
“Well, almost anything, I mean I’m not going to do anything that could get me in serious trouble.”
“Hmm... Well, I’ll have to think on this for a bit, but I will keep the cup on for the rest of tryouts.”
“Okay awesome. Just let me know what you want me to do some time soon.”
“Oh I will, don’t you worry.”

The rest of tryouts was pretty uneventful. One kid got a ball to the nuts, luckily he was wearing a cup, but the whole team had to stop because we were all laughing to hard.

“You all played hard today, but unfortunately we’re going to have to cut a couple of you from the team.” The coach said as he was walking in front of us while we were seated in the dugout. It was the typical coach thing to say, I heard it before when I used to play Soccer. None of the coaches really meant it, they just always said it to make the players feel good.

“Hey, you comin’ to change or what?” Nick said shaking my shoulder.
“Oh yeah.” I said shaking my head. “Sorry, I was dazed out for a second there. The coaches speech nearly put me to sleep.”
“Haha I know what you mean man, but come on let’s go get changed.”

We start walking and the coach stops me to talk to me.
“You played well out there today son.” Coach said.
I really did hate it when older men called me “son”, I really don’t know why but it’s always annoyed me.
“Yeah, thanks I guess...” I responded while resisting my urge to just punch him right here and then for calling me son.
“No, I mean it son. I’m surprised I haven’t seen you here before.” There he went again calling me “son”. God I just wanted to punch him so hard!
“I’ve just never really found it my sport. I guess it just didn’t look all that interesting to me.” I said as I look over at Nick who’s waiting patiently for me. I really didn’t understand why he was waiting for me. I mean we just met pretty much an hour ago. I’ll admit it, I was kind of glad he waited for me. He seemed like a pretty cool guy and I wanted to know more about it.
“If you play the way you played today, I’m positive that you’ll get a place on the team.”
“Okay awesome, but I really have to head home now, so if you don’t mind I’ll see you next week for Baseball again.”
“Sounds good, and maybe before next week you could go and get a cup that fits you.” Coach said laughing a bit.
“Umm... Wai- What? What do you mean? How’d you know?” I said. I could feel the blood rush to my face and it begin to warm up. Man was I embarrassed. But how could he have noticed?
“You don’t think I didn’t notice you readjusting yourself? I’m pretty sure the whole team noticed. I’m sorry to have embarrassed you, I didn’t mean for it to happen. Now go get changed and go home.”

I ran up to Nick who was now sitting on the ground picking at the grass.
“Hey sorry about that, coach just wanted to talk to me for a bit.” I said as I reached out a hand to help him up.
“Ah no worries, what’d he say to you anyway?”
“He just wanted to tell me I played good today, you know the normal coach speech.”
“He told you played good?” Nick asked looking surprised.
“Yeah... Why? Is that a bad thing?”
“No, that’s awesome! Coach has never told anyone they were good. He’s done that whole you played well out there speech in front of the team, but never one on one to someone.”
“Really? That’s a major feel good!” I tried hiding the smile I could feel inside, but it eventually let itself escape.
“Now don’t let it get to you! I don’t want you being cocky at the next tryout!”
“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.”

We arrived at the locker room which was now empty due to the coach talking to me. I was actually pretty happy that it was empty, since I needed a shower and the schools showers were communal. I stripped to my cup then wrapped my towel around my waist then took the cup off and turned to give it back to Nick.
“What the hell are you doing?!?!” Nick said looking disgusted.
“What don’t you want your cup back?”
“Not after it’s had your man juices on it! That’s just wrong!”
“Oh... I’m sorry.” I started getting embarrassed again, I’m not really sure why I did but for some reason I was.
“Haha that was hilarious! You should have seen your face. I’m just bugging you though man, just take it home and wash it, you can bring it back to me if you buy a new one before next week, if not then you can keep it till you buy a cup for yourself.”
“Okay cool! Thanks, I’ll try to get one soon. But I’m going to go shower, I’ll be back.”
“Okay see ya.”
I turn and walk to the showers. I’ve always been shy of public showers. I’m usually fine if it’s private showers, but when they’re communal I just avoid them at all costs, but since it was just me and Nick I didn’t really mind for some reason. I don’t get it either, but for some reason I just feel like a different person around him, I’m comfortable around him.

Whenever I’m in the shower I always tend think deeply. It’s never really anything of importance but I just lose myself in thought, but today it was something of importance. I was thinking about Nick, I just couldn’t figure out what was so different about him that made me comfortable around him, I’ve had friends ever since the first grade who have never seen me naked, but with Nick I was fine with it. That’s probably why I didn’t hear Nick come into the shower and start showering next to me.

“Hey, do you have some soap I can use?” Nick asked me as he pointed to the soap I had in my hand.
“Woah! Where’d you come from?” I yelled as I jumped back and almost slipping and falling on my butt.
“Well, you see when a mommy and a daddy really like each other-”
“Ah gross! No, I know where you “came” from. I meant more of when did you get in the shower?”
“Ahaha I knew what you meant, but I just got in here. What were you thinking about? You seemed really deep in thought there.”
“Oh nothing, just thinking about life really, nothing to important.”
“Oh okay cool. Could I use your soap though? I forgot mine at home.”
“Oh yeah sure, here you go.”
I handed him the soap and went off to finish showering.
“So what are you wanting me to do?” Nick asked.
“What do you mean?” I’m pretty sure I gave him a dirty look here, I didn’t mean to, but the question just kind of came out of no where and I was really confused by what he meant.
“Well, since you wore the cup for the entire tryout, you get to give me one dare.”
“Oh right that. I’m really not sure, how about just run to the Baseball diamond and back.”
“That’s easy, you sure that’s all you want me to do?” He asked laughing a bit.
“No, you have to do it naked.” I honestly thought he’d say “No” and then I could just leave it at that, but that’s not how it went down.
“Okay, I’ll do that once I’m out of the shower.”
“Sounds good.” I was amazed that he had accepted it! I never thought he would.

We finished showering. I never really looked at Nick during the shower, but I could feel his constant gaze at me. Usually it would have made me awkward, but I really kind of found it fun, knowing someone enjoyed it.

“You done?” Nick asked walking out of the shower.
“Yeah, I’ll be right out.”
Now you see I was a little hard at the moment as I was thinking about this night I had with a girl a couple nights ago. I had to turn my back to Nick so that he wouldn’t notice my erection. I turned the water to cold to make it go away faster, it didn’t take long till I was soft again. I walked out to the hooks to grab my towel but it was gone.

“Nick?” I yelled from just outside of the showers.
“Yeah?” I hear him yell back from just around the corner.
“Did you take my towel?”
“Umm... I don’t know is it brown?”
“Yeah it is.”
“Well, then yeah I took it.”
“Ugh.” I wasn’t sure if he did this on purpose or not but it was kind of exciting, besides the fact that I had just taken a cold shower so my junk was kind of shriveled up.
I walked out to the changing part and Nick notices how “small” I am.
“Haha, jeez. I always thought you were bigger then that James.”
“Oh shut up, it’s cold in here!” I replied getting embarrassed again.
“Haha whatever, it’s not the size that matters it’s the way you use it, right? Anyway, are you ready?”
“Ready for what?” I asked confused again.
“For my dare from you.”
“Oh yeah I guess, go have fun, I’m going to get changed while you do that.”
“You can’t, you have to come up with me, I need someone to hold the door open for me while I run.”
“Ugh, okay let me just put my clothes on.”

I quickly dry myself off and put my clothes on. Nick and I run up to the doors and walk out, I put my shoe in the door to keep it open.

“You ready?” Nick asked. He was hard at the moment but I didn’t blame him, it was exciting and I would have been hard as well.
“Yeah sure, have fun!”

And he was off. He got to the dugout fine, no one drove by or anything, but when he went to run back a car pulled up right in front of me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that’s it for Chapter 2, the next part will be up tomorrow sometime. Hope you enjoyed it. And remember criticism is always accepted!

Last edited by war990; 07-13-2010 at 09:05 PM. Reason: A couple of errors.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #8
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Good installment. Can't wait for part 3!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:06 PM   #9
war990
getDare Sweetheart

Hey sorry guys, I was going to post the next chapter up today, but I never got around to it. It should be up tomorrow sometime. Hope you're enjoying it. This next part isn't going to be any more exciting though. That will come in a bit. I just don't want to start it out to extreme.

Old 07-18-2010, 12:40 PM   #10
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

Can't wait for more! I fell like I've lived this story! oh so horny!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:23 PM   #11
phantomoftheopera

you need to keep writing =)
phantomoftheopera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:14 AM   #12
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

your story is getting really good please write more
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:16 AM   #13
daremaster 1
getDare God

I love this story! It is great!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:20 AM   #14
iheartbriefs

Oh my God! You NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY. It's so good, I'm so hard, and I'm so sad it's over ;(
My interests: Underwear (esp. tighty-whities, rarely boxers): briefs, jocks, etc.; diapors; humiliation (both private and public); locker rooms; showers; small penises/average penises; late bloomers (starting puberty later than everyone else); older guys who appear younger in certain areas; shaving; etc...
iheartbriefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:25 AM   #15
daremaster 1
getDare God

May I ask when you will get back to this amazing story?
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk