Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-16-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
towman71
Baby Member

Default dare for this week or possible this weekend

39 year old male. I am looking for some dares to do later this week or maybe this weekend for my wife to watch me do, she reallyy enjoys me having to do dareing things like this but the poor girl doesnt have the imagination to think up anything good for me to do. she will most likely not be doing any dares as she is not into very much kink but still absoutly loves watching and making me do crazy dares. see my likes and wont dos in my signature.

EDIT;
It looks like im getting some views but no resposes, let me add a little. Lets see if anyone can come up with a few special dares for my wife to make me do. she does enjoy being dared however she is more into making me do things, one of her favorite dares that she has been given some time ago thru a game of texting truth or dare was to force feed me my own cum (yuck I hated that it taste discusting I dont know how women eat that stuff)

We like to go out in the desert in our van so that the wife can get as load as she wants to, she feels that she has to hold back and be quiet when at home due to the kids. The place where we go is only a couple hundres yards or so from a roadway and some houses. the other place that we like to go is only a couple hundred yards or so from a main highway that has lots of traffic all day and most of the night with a very clear view from the highway to where we park.

Also feel free to ask us any truth questions you may have

I hope I can have a fun and kinky weekend this weekend or possibly sooner

my likes are; electro stimulation, duct tape, cbt, bondage, humiliation, nudity, simi public, domination, masterbation

will do if forced; pretty much anything

wont do; blood, gay, pee, poop, beastiality

Last edited by towman71; 05-17-2011 at 04:54 PM. Reason: add my likes and dislikes
towman71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk