Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-04-2011, 07:47 PM   #1
sam samson

Default Dare Teacher

Miss Stevens was a teacher at a school in a small farming town in the USA.She was 18 years old and had only been teaching there for about six months and this was her first job.Miss Stevens was the only female out of six teachers at the school.

Miss Stevens was at her desk when the bell rang to signal the end of school for the day then the principle said over the loud speaker "Miss Stevens please come to my office immediately."As the last of the children left the room she closed the door behind her and hurried to the principles office.

Come in and take a seat said the principle.I called you into my office to ask you about claims you had used the school classroom on the weekend to invite your one of your friends over to play sexual dare games.She looked at him with a shocked look on her face as he told her about the school being fitted with security surveillance cameras then showed her the video of her and her friend preforming sexual acts on her desk."you will loose your job over this and will probably never work as a teacher again "he said in a angry voice."Please don't tell anyone i will kill myself if i loose my job and my family and friends find out" she pleaded with him.

"The other teachers like you and i see you like preforming dares so maybe i can make this go away if you are prepared to be the other teachers dare slut for the rest of the year but if you fail to complete any dare they give you you will be in big trouble."She wiped the tears from her eyes and agreed to his terms.
"Now in the morning at morning recess i want you to come to the staff room for your first dares".
sam samson is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sam samson for this post:
Old 03-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #2
Lja5

Default Good

keep going, i can tell its gonna be good

Limits: illegal, family, in front of my boss or professor.

The world is full of sluts, and I'm proud to say I'm one of the sluttiest of them.
Lja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:59 AM   #3
sam samson

Default Dare teacher part 2

The next day Miss Stevens waited for the recess bell to go off then headed to the staff room and slowly opened the door and entered the room where the other teachers were waiting for her.
"As we only have fifteen minutes for recess we will all give you a few for now but any time one of us tells you to do a dare anywhere and any time in the future you must do it"David commanded.

"Yes" said Miss Stevens as she started to wipe tears from her eyes.
"I dare you to remove your skirt and panties"David said with a smile on his face as Miss Stevens did as she was told leaving her in a white shirt that just coved her.
"Now i dare you to crawl around the floor like a dog"Derek said as they all laughed at the sight of her humiliating herself for there pleasure.

The bell rang for class to start again as Miss Stevens put on her skirt and panties and headed back to her class thinking that it could have been worse.

About two hours later there was a knock on the classroom door and standing there was a student with a note in a envelope. "I have a note from the principle miss" as he handed it to her and left the room again.As she started to reed it she realized what it was.

The note read DARE in big letters and under that it read i dare you to go mediately to the old sports shed near the oval and close the door behind you strip then place the blindfold on that is on the table and wait on your knees for one of us to give you further instructions.

She quickly told the class to continue there study until she returns and then heads for the sports shed where she was soon blindfolded and naked.

After about ten minutes she herd the door open then close again as someone placed her hands behind her and tied them in place. Then a voice she recognized as David said "your next dare is written on a peace of paper that i just placed on the table in front of you"so i want you to close your eyes while i take the blindfold off you and you are to count to 100 before opening them and reading your next dare.

Miss Stevens started counting as the blindfold was removed and she heard David leave the shed again.After she got to 100 she opened her eyes and read the dare.We have all your clothes in the staff room and your dare is to find your way there naked and your hands tied behind you and you have thirty minutes until class goes to lunch so we suggest you do it quickly.

Last edited by sam samson; 03-05-2011 at 04:31 AM.
sam samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 04:03 AM   #4
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Nice!!! How long have you been a writer!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 04:08 AM   #5
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Really great start please write more!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #6
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Heh lolz! A good story, because i haven't read a story like this before. I like it
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #7
Daringguy18

Default wow

I love the story and the writing is very nice too
keep up the good work!
Old 03-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #8
SrattNights11
Account Banned

I really like this story(: keep going

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:28 AM   #9
Ashy-J

i dont normally comment on storys, i just read them, but this is a really good story *subscribed* cant wait for the next chapter

Ashy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #10
blahblah9

Book cool

cool story
blahblah9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:17 AM   #11
haydies

please continue...its a great story.
haydies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:54 AM   #12
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96 says...

This thread, has been abandoned. But with your help, we can raise enough money to give this thread a home, food, and drink. Just £399 per month, per person. Please write all cheques to getdare.com. Thanks for your help.
Pymani
THIS WAS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT, FROM THE BBC
THANKS FOR LISTENING
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #13
bamoguy

This is really great! Please continue!
bamoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:39 PM   #14
maddy09

Quote:
Originally Posted by pymani96 View Post
This thread, has been abandoned. But with your help, we can raise enough money to give this thread a home, food, and drink. Just £399 per month, per person. Please write all cheques to getdare.com. Thanks for your help.
Pymani
THIS WAS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT, FROM THE BBC
THANKS FOR LISTENING
clever, lol

I hate it when my comments are too short
maddy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:51 AM   #15
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96 says...

For once, in my life, i was recognised. Thank you for everything
Pymani