Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
cseagles

Default Truth or Dare at 35,000 Ft.

Hello getDare community. This will be the start of my fourth story. I've decided to close up "The Freshman" and start on a new one. This one may or may not be longer. Depending on how busy I am in the next few weeks, you can expect most of it with two weeks time. So, until my next post, enjoy.

Part I

If I can somehow remember which days these events took place on, then I’ll be able to tell to about the best times of my life and how they happened. Oh! I remember now.

It was the summer between sophomore and junior year of high school. It was June Monday, June 27th, to be exact. I had woken up that morning knowing what I had ahead of me. I was going on a trip for a week, but this just wasn’t any trip. I was part of this club at school where you get to take trips to different parts of the world. Last summer I went to the Galapagos Islands and this year I went to Italy.

But before I go into detail about the events that took place on this trip, I’d like to introduce myself. My name’s Luke. For purposes of protection, I won’t mention my last name. Here’s a little description of myself. I’m 16 years-old, 5’8” and 180 lbs. of muscle because of football. I have blonde hair that’s in a really short buzz cut and blue eyes.

On to the story. This day started like any other day, except for a couple of things - 1) I wasn’t going to work as I usually do and 2) I had to get up at three in the morning. Why was I getting up a three in the morning? Because I was en route to Italy for my summer trip with one of the clubs at school, that’s why.

The alarm on my phone rudely awakened my still half-asleep body and forced me out of my bed. I gravitated out of my room and started the shower. I stripped myself of my clothing and washed myself before the limo would arrive to take me to the airport.

The limo arrived at my house at four o’clock and dropped me off at the airport around five where everyone would meet up. Mind you, I live in Chicago, so of course, I flew out of O’Hare. The airport was huge, so it took me a while to get to where we were to meet up. I spotted my teacher and my group so I made my way over to them. There were only a few people in my group that I actually knew, so I would have to really stick to them in order to enjoy my trip as I so would desire.

After I had confirmed with my teacher that I was there and ready to go, I walked over to my only true friend on the trip, Rob.

“Hey dude,” I said.
“Oh, hey what’s up?”
“Ugh, just tired as fuck. It’s way too early to be up, let alone take a twelve hour flight to Italy.”
“Yeah, I know. Is anybody else that we know going on the trip?”
“Shit, I don’t know. I don’t think so.”
“Any bitches?”
“Well, there’s Jen, Ashley, Miranda, Brianna, and Cara.”
“Oh, I know most of them. Are any of them hot?”
“Eh, they’re so-so. Looks like we might be on our own for most of the trip.”
“Shit. Well, hopefully something will happen.”

I quickly realized that most of the girls had gone to the bathroom in their usual pack. They all came out in a single file, realizing that almost none of them were that attractive. That was, until, Cara came out. There she stood, in all her beauty. Now, I had known who she was for some time, but I had never realized how hot she was. We had talked a couple of times in the past, but it wasn’t anything monumental and nothing really happened.

She was walking towards the teacher, about to tell her where she was. Cara was the same height as me, with brownish-red hair. Her body was definitely something to marvel at. She was a swimmer so she was always in shape, and it really showed. She had 34C tits, a flat stomach and an ass that any girl would kill to have and any guy would die to grab ahold of and call his. She smiled at me and I smiled back. That would be the most contact we would have for the next couple of hours until we would board the plane.

2 Hours Later

Rob and myself had settled down in the terminal, waiting for our plane when a voice came over the intercom and said that our flight could now begin boarding. When we arrived on the plane, Rob and I discovered that there was a seating chart and we would have to stay where we were originally seated. No exceptions. As it turns out, Rob and I were nowhere near each other.

I took my seat towards the back of the plane and stuffed by bag into the over-head compartment. I had everything arranged the way I had wanted and took my seat next to the window. It was a smaller plane, so I was on the side with only two seats. I heard some girls lugging their bags down the isle of the plane but didn’t think anything of it. I had begun to close my eyes in order to sleep, but something interrupted my rest. It was someone falling on me.

I opened my eyes and it was none other than the gorgeous Cara.

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to do that.”
“It’s alright, don’t sweat it.”
“Well you were sleeping, weren’t you?”
“Yeah, but it wasn’t like I was trying to get my beauty rest or nothin’.”
“Hahaha, I guess you’re right. I’m Cara.”
“I’m Luke. We’ve talked a couple of times before.”
“Oh yeah! That’s right! How’ve you been?”
“I’ve been alright. I got my braces off a few months ago, still playing football and still doing what I do. How about yourself?”
“Me? I’m pretty good.”
“Are you still swimming?”
“Psh, that’s not even a question. It consumes my life. It’s like I can never escape from it.”
“Sorry about that. Do you still enjoy it?”
“Don’t get me wrong, I love it, but it’s just never-ending.”
“I got ya. How-“ I was interrupted by the flight attendant making rounds telling all of the passengers to buckle up because we were about to take off.

The plane had been taxied to our position on the runway and we began our take off. The plane picked up speed and the plane started to lift off of the ground. Cara clasped her hand over mine on the arm rest and almost dug her nails into my hand. I looked at her and she had her eyes closed. We continued to ascend into the air and Cara’s hand was still on mine.

We had finished our ascent into the air when I noticed that Cara still hadn’t let go of me.

“Cara?” I asked. “Cara? You alright?”

She opened her eyes and gave me a confused look.
“Oh? What? OH! Yeah, I’m okay.”

She removed her hand from on top of mine, showing where her nails had dug into my skin. She looked at my hand.

“Oh my God! Did I do that? I’m so sorry!”
“Haha, it’s okay. Don’t worry about it.”
“Are you sure? I’m awful on planes.”
“Yeah, it’s fine. Really.”
“Okay, good.”
“I think I’m gonna grab some shut-eye,” I said.
“Yeah, okay. I think I might as well too.”

I leaned my seat back as far as it would go. I closed my eyes and began to drift in and out of sleep, but eventually went out like a light.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Me and Brendon - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=64998

The Best Camping Trip Ever - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66099

The Freshman - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71833
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cseagles for this post:
Old 07-13-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
Silvercola

I am a fan! keep it rolling!
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 02:16 PM   #3
Turtleking280

You're a fan? Might want to get that checked out.

ANYWAYS: I think your story is great! I will definitely keep watching it for new updates. Keep up the good work.
-Kyle

Feel free to PM me if you want to know each other!

Likes/Limits
Bondage Test
PM Dares
Tumblrs: Boysandrope & Sportyboi
Turtleking280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:54 AM   #4
stickyfingers

nice start please keep going its setting is really good and different to other stories x
Old 08-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #5
Ashy-J

is this story going to get continued???

My Kink Talk Album - 18+ Photos
Ashy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

Great story, I hope it goeson.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk