Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Sleep or embarrassing walk?
go to bed 2 11.76%
go for embarrassing walk 15 88.24%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2010, 11:52 PM   #1
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

Default sleep or embarrassing walk

I feel extremely sick and tired. Should I A) go to bed or B) go for a walk in the dark around my neighborhood braless in a spongebob t-shirt, short skirt with no panties, and sneakers with no socks, walk to the park and masturbate when i get there and then come home ?
Lorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:58 PM   #2
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

ok 3 votes to go for walk and 0 to go to bed so i'm going lol

will report back when done
Old 08-29-2010, 02:17 PM   #3
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, so I went for the walk last night but was too tired to post about it then.

First, I took off my bra and underpants, then I slipped on a spongebob t-shirt, a loose shrug that was pulled down so it wouldn't cover my boobs, and a white terry fabric skirt. I also put on a pair of sneakers with no socks. Then I set off through the neighborhood. The streets were deserted since it was very late at night, and I was getting a little bored, so I decided to spice things up. First, I flipped up the back of my skirt and left my bare ass cheeks on display for about 30 seconds. Then, I dropped my skirt and walked a little ways, and lifted the front of my skirt to display my hairy pussy. I did this again just before turning onto a darker side street. When I got onto the side street, I lifted my shirt up to reveal my tits to the cool night air. Then I lowered my shirt as I approached a bright light from somebody's driveway. I lifted the front of my skirt again directly in the pool of light, and then I walked to the park without any further interruptions. On reaching the park, I sat down on the swing with my bare ass cheeks and rocked back and forth on my heels. I felt really disgusted to be sitting with my bare naked butt cheeks on a filthy swing smeared with dried out bird shit. I felt really horny thinking about my naked ass pressing against bird crap, so I picked up a clump of dirt from the ground at my feet and pressed it against my pussy and started masturbating with it. I felt like such a dirty whore. I sat there and masturbated in the middle of the park, looking around to see if there were any onlookers. There weren't any that I could see, though there were houses on all sides of me, so maybe somebody was peeping through a window and I didn't even notice?! Anyway, I got up and went over to a stone picnic table with benches and sat with my bare ass against the bench, leaning forward really far so that my whole pussy pressed against the bench too, and sort of rocked back and forth. I felt so hot that I jumped up, lifted my skirt, and humped the side of the picnic table really fast. Then I decided to do one more thing before leaving the park. I crawled inside one of those Little Tikes crawl and climb multi-colored plastic toys, which somebody had donated to the neighborhood park. Inside it, I sat with my bare butt against the dirt and leaves. Then I started to masturbate while looking around, secretly hoping somebody was watching. To my surprise, I saw a light in a window directly across the park from me. I saw a figure in the window, and I also heard a fly buzzing nearby my head, but I kept masturbating until I felt satisfied and then got up and walked home.

Overall, it was a pretty uneventful trip. If anyone has any ideas of how I could spice up the next late night walk a bit more, or a slutty / embarrassing type of outfit I could wear, I'd welcome any ideas. Thanks!
Old 08-29-2010, 02:18 PM   #4
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

The walk sounds like it was more fun than sleeping.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:20 PM   #5
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

Yep, it sure was. I'm still a novice at this whole exhibition thing, but I'm willing to learn from some tips and tricks, if anyone has any.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #6
Tordalk

Send a message via MSN to Tordalk Send a message via Yahoo to Tordalk

Really well written report! Thanks! Keep on...

27/m likes:
nipple clamps, piss play, deepthroats, outdoors, nudity, pain, bondage, slight public, masturbation, edge, tease&denial, gags, anal, thongs

sometimes:
humiliation, wax, ball bondage + weights

limits:
ball pain by beating/squeezing, needles, wedgies, poo, shaving, family/neighbours, long lasting, showing face

You're allways allowed to pm me if you want to know something or dare me ;-)
Tordalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 03:11 PM   #7
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

anyone got any ideas on disgusting dares i can do involving the trashcan at the park?(Anything short of climbing into it or licking it or something that might cause disease like that)
Old 08-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #8
Tordalk

Send a message via MSN to Tordalk Send a message via Yahoo to Tordalk

Hi Lorna,

I liked very much your last walk and how you reported about it. So I thought for another walk like this. I hope it isn’t boring for you.
Again you have to wear only shoes a short skirt and a slender top/t-shirt.

Wait until it is dark and the most people are at home like the last time. Again walk around your neighborhood and enter the park at the end.
But on your way to the park either your pussy, ass or tits will be visible. Exactly in this order you have to roll up the skirt in front and push it in your waistband or hold it. Next do the same at your bottom. Then roll up you top or take it off. You can then begin again with showing your pussy. Decide by your own how often you will go through this alternation. BUT before you enter the park you have to expose all the parts at once and leave it like this until you have reached the location in the park.

But there are some other tasks you have to do until you can enter the park:

1. Every time you pass a house where are door lights with motion sensor installed which will spot on you have to stop, stand there and pinch your nipples. (Only if this type of door lights exist where you life…)

2. You have to press your naked butt cheeks against a lamp post at the street and tease your pussy with your fingers. Then, your pussy has to be wet, rub it against the lamp post and at the end – if that isn’t part of your limits I sadly don’t know – lick the lamp post clean.

3. Search a house somewhere in your neighborhood and masturbate on its doorsteps.

4. I hope there are also trashcans in your neighborhood. Find one where you can do the following: Open it and rub/press your naked tits against the inner surface of it while you tease your pussy. Edge three times.

5. Find a cone tree, lift your skirt and top and press your body against it. Hug the tree Let him feel your sweet pussy, rub it a bit against the tree. If there’s no tree in your neighborhood you can use, you can do this also in the park.

6. Somewhere on your way to the park you have to stop and clap your hands together for an adequate applause for you doing such kinky stuff.

When you have arrived at the park and found the trashcan, imagine it as a hot boy you have to seduce. Give him a strip and dance him up, caress him with your body. If you think you have done your job to his satisfaction physical union is allowed , which means you may then climb into the trashcan. When you leave it give it a kiss and hot show of masturbating yourself…
On your way home you’re allowed to wear your clothes again. At home you have to report how it went.

Tordalk
Tordalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:09 PM   #9
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

i will try most of those ideas this weekend, but if you scroll up and read my last reply, you'll see that I said I won't do anything that would make me prone to catching diseases--like kissing / licking the trash can or climbing inside it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk