Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-14-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
patmanisout

Send a message via Yahoo to patmanisout
Default Coin pantsed

A couple of ideas on using coins(or other weights) to create a pantsing.

1. Go to the mall or other store. Wear a pair of sweat pants or shorts that fit but not snugly and do not tie the drawstring. Go to different stores or even the arcade and try to aculate as much change as you can. Keep it in your pockets until the change finally pants you. You can try it in a group if you like, possiblly have side bets to pass your change off on others in an attempt to pants them first. If your really brave don't wear underwear.

2. Same idea but play a game at home, loser has to add X# more coins to their pockets. First one down has to do a dare.

3. Same idea as 2 except use online games with someone. Then if you lose your pants first you have to be the other person's slave for the day or do a dare or something.

I'd love to hear some more ideas on variations. Let me know if yor interested in playing version 3 sometime.
patmanisout is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to patmanisout for this post:
Old 04-14-2008, 07:06 PM   #2
braves4ever
Account Banned

Wow, that's really really creative. Good job and definetly some plus rep for you. I'd actually be interested in version 3 if you ever have the time. Another variation could be you have to do version one but you can't be wearing any underwear. That's for the more daring...or maybe to do this on webcam with a group of people, and none of the participants can have underwear so it's slightly more embarrasing? I dont know, just some small tinkering.

R.I.P. John Smoltz's season and probably career!
braves4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk