Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-13-2010, 06:59 AM   #1
womble

Default A Humiliating shopping trip:

A Humiliating shopping trip:

This morning I had do some shopping and as I was feeling extra horny I decided to incorporate a few dares.

First I decided on the details and rules and then got ready.

I dressed in my black lace fronted knickers and a black bra. Over this went a blue t-shirt and then I put on some jeans.

I could not see the bra through my t-shirt but I could clearly make out the straps and cups from the lines showing through the shirt. Over my shirt I put on fleece jacket which had to remain fully open at the front the whole time I was out.

My jeans sat low around my waist and my knickers were pretty high cut so the top showed above my jeans. My t-shirt just came down to the top of my jeans and if I stretched my body my knickers showed clearly between my jeans and shirt.

Dressed as this I got in the car and drove to town. I parked in a car park out of the town centre as this would mean more walking for me. I locked the car and walked off to the shopping area.

I had several everyday things to pick up from various shops but I also had to purchase two potentially embarrassing items. One being an epilator for removing leg and body hair, I am always looking for ways to keep my hair at bay and the second item was to be black stockings.

I had walked about the town getting all the other bits. As I walked I could feel my cock rubbing against the lace front of my knickers and I could feel the bra strapped tight around my chest. In time I could have got use to the knickers but I would not forget I was wearing that bra. Not only could I feel it constantly on me but I also found myself subconsciously adjusting it through my shirt. This would have stood out a mile if any one was watching me but I just could not stop doing it. It was purely a subconscious reaction and some one must have noticed it at sometime.

Now it was time to go and get the stockings. I have bought stockings before but my usual way is to get them from a supermarket and throw them in with the other shopping, They get put through so fast with the other bits I doubt they get noticed and it would seem I was getting them for my wife. This time was going to be different. I had to go and just buy the stockings on their own.

I went into a type of general store selling clothing, DIY bits and general stuff. The stocking display was right at the front of the store in front of the tills. At first I wondered around the store and then I took a deep breath and headed to the stocking display.

I want to purchase hold ups but I could not see any on the display so I had to spend quite sometime looking around the display with other shoppers passing by me.
My feelings of humiliation and embarrassment grew the longer I was stood there and I was getting hot and I could feel my face blushing.

I could not find any hold ups so I choose two packs of standard stockings for use with suspenders and I turned around to go to the till. There was one lady serving another lady when I reached the till. I laid the stockings on the counter and the cashier scanned them through. I thought this is going smoothly but I should not have. The cashier looks at the till display and at the stockings then at me.

The cashier was about in her mid fifties, medium build and had dyed dark red hair hanging down to her shoulders. She was looking at me and said “did you know you have two different sizes here, love”. Then she point out my mistake. I felt my face heat up and I must have been bright red.

“Ohh”, I said “ I'll just get the right ones, then” I turned around and shot to the display grabbed the correct size and went back to the till. I was desperately trying to get these paid for before someone else started to que behind me.

I put the right size stockings on the counter and she rescanned them and I paid.
As I was getting my money from my pocket the cashier says to me “That size should fit YOU better. love” I smiled and blushed even more then took my change from her. As I was going she said to me “ enjoy, them won't you”. I didn't look back and headed quickly out into the street.

I had to wait a while so I could calm down before making my next purchase. I went into the shop and stood looking at the epilator display. I could not believe it, the model I wanted was out of stock so I had to decide which other one to buy.

Suddenly a female shop assistant comes up to me and asks if she help me. I had decided when working out the dare that I would not be allowed to refuse the help if this happened. Thank heavens it didn't happen when I bought the stockings but it was happening now.

I'd say the assistant was about mid forties, blonde and had the usual well made up face that the staff have in these type of shops. I had written down the type I wanted, so I showed her the paper and said I was looking for one of these. She told me they where out of stock as they had been replaced with a new model. She then picks one of the boxes from the display and tells me all about it.

She knew straight away it was for me to use and during her sales pitch she included several tips for using it, saying I should do this and do that. I stood there nodding and blushing and then finally to get the ordeal over with I told her it would do fine and I'd take it, I ended up sending £40 more than I wanted to but I wanted to get out quick. I followed her to the counter and as I was paying her she still kept on about how to use it, she final gives me my change and says you'll have no problems with that sir and I did another quick store exit.

My humiliating shopping was now done but my dare was not. Next I had to return to the car. This I was to do like so. Once I'd left the main shopping area I had to pull my jeans zip right down and walk to the car like that.

I could feel the cool wind blowing into my open zip and hitting my knicker clad cock and balls. As I went along the road two people past by me and each time I looked straight ahead and kept walking. I could not tell if I was showing anything or not so I stopped at an empty shop window and studied my reflection. My zip was gaped open
and through the hole I could see the lace of my knickers. Anyone that looked at my groin would easily see my zip open but I was unsure if they could see my knickers or not.

I carried on walking passing another couple of people and then I had to stand next to a busy road waiting to cross to the car park. I felt strange standing there with my zip undone, it seemed so unnatural but it also seemed exciting. Especially when the wind found it way into my open zip, it was like a conformation that I was open and exposed.

I sat in the car and got ready to complete the next stage of my self inflicted dare.
The car park was full of cars but only the odd person past by.

I now had to remove my fleece jacket, jeans, socks and t-shirt. Getting off my socks off was easy as was taking off my jacket. Next I slide my jeans down and took them off. Then I notice a car coming past, I waited until it past and it parked two cars to the right of me. I pretended to be on the phone as I waited for the drive to get out and go. As he went I watched him in my mirror then I noticed a man in a transit van parked behind me and slightly to the left. He would have had been able to see through my back window and between the front seats. He may not have seen much but he would certainly have been able to tell I had no jeans on.

He sat there for what seemed to be ages only about five minute really then he drove to my right and parked next to the previous car that had parked there. I had to wait twelve minutes before he left his van and walked off through the car park.

I checked around me and then pulled my t-shirt over my head and sat there wearing only my bra and knickers. I put on my jacket again and left it undone. I opened the window and without checking around I threw my car keys out into the car park. They landed about ten feet slightly in front of the car. I waited three minutes then I checked around and noticed no one was about. I opened the car door and stepped out the car and the wind blew my open jacket up to show the world my bra and knickers. I walked around the open door and to the car front then I bent down picked up the keys and got back in the car.

Now for the final part of the dare. I had to drive home wearing only my bra, knickers and open jacket. I was allowed to pull my jacket closed only once.

After figuring out the best route I drove out the car park onto the road and up to a crossroads. The lights were on red and no matter how slow I approached I had to stop behind another car. I instinctively pulled my jacket shut. Dam, I thought I've used my only chance to cover up.

The lights changed and off I went. I had to stop for two roundabouts but the rest of the drive went OK. I pulled into a lay by near home to redress. I was the only car parked up but lots of cars pasted by and I had little chance to see them approaching me. As a result of this when I was putting back on my jeans I had my bum lifted high off the seat and was flashing my knickers through the windscreen when several cars appeared and drove by. After that it was an easy trip home.

I usually hate shopping but this time it turned out to be quite exciting and far more humiliating then I thought it would be. I don't usually go for self imposed humiliation but this was quite good fun.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to womble for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk