Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: In which direction will I be driving?
North 6 46.15%
South 3 23.08%
East 2 15.38%
West 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2024, 06:34 AM   #1
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Eye Nude night walk in public

Either wednesday or friday night this week, I will be completing a nude walk in public late at night, based on this Odds game https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=4939.

WHERE TO START?
Initially, I will get in a car, strip off all my clothes above the ankles, and throw them in the trunk. From there, I ask you guys in which direction, I will mainly be driving (poll). The amount of minutes I will be driving depend on the messages I receive from the Odds Game, and I will have to avoid highways, as I could have to get out and walk any minute
Minutes: if 1 person messages me for the Odds Game, I have to drive for 1 minute. The time doubles* for every new person, who messages me for odds. *If I chicken out of a task given or ask for it to be altered, even though it was technically within my limits, time is tripled instead of doubled for that person. Once my set alarm clock goes off, I have only 2 minutes to find a safe place to park the car, and get out of it (which is while I will be avoiding highways).

THE WALK
Once I am at this unknown location, which I had no chance to mentally prepare for or scout the area beforehand (not even to know if it’s an urban, suburban, or rural area), and have left the car naked, I will have to leave my clothes in the trunk and walk (in the same direction in which I was driving) for X meters, following the road or a sidewalk The initial X equals the amount of tasks I had to roll for, but was lucky enough to not have to do. But that number will also be doubled every time I had to make a full stop (for any reason) or lower my speed to less than half the limit for red lights on the drive to the location .
Once I get that far away from the car, I can turn around and go back to the car, get dressed, and drive home. If I chicken out and hide, I will ask everyone who sent odds request for a proper punishment.
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 01:52 PM   #2
ToTall

I'm down to help, Send me a message.

Limits We'll see, I'm new to a lot of this.
ToTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 01:29 AM   #3
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Thanks, I have messaged you.

Fortunately, only 1 person has messaged me for that other dare, which this one relies upon, so unless something wild happens in the next ~5 hours, both the drive and the walk will be very, very short
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 03:56 AM   #4
dho

did the walk happen on Wednesday? Will you share a report?
dho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk