Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2024, 04:46 PM   #1
faggotzero

Male 32/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (service fag)

32/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (service fag)

Hello. I am a 32 year old slave/faggot/loser. I identify as a service fag, which to me means that my purpose is to work and sacrifice for the benefit of a superior man in either sexual or nonsexual ways, with an emphasis on nonsexual servitude. For example, I have often submitted to house fag/chore fag arrangements where I complete house cleaning and other chores for superiors, for nothing in return. I understand that with an online owner, this may not be possible, but similar types of activities might include submitting to gig economy labor for the benefit of my owner, doing (very low pay) online data entry work like solving captchas for the benefit of my owner, or submitting to other “work” that requires the sacrifice of my time and energy such as line writing, corner time, etc. I believe that I deserve to suffer and sacrifice to affirm my slave/faggot/loser status, and I seek a superior man to guide me in this pursuit. I am also interested in long term chastity, protocols/rules/limitations placed on my day to day life, etc. I have a soft spot for men who see themselves as a “bully” in this dynamic. Although I am into service and sacrifice, I am not interested in findom at this moment.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk