Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2024, 04:09 PM   #1
patate_farcie

Default 34M Naughty new year

Hi,
My project is to use this year to explore new kinks, sensations, and be put out of my comfort zone.

There are two ways you can contribute
-By giving me tasks, which will also allow you to decide what's the next piece of toy/tool/device... I should add to my collection
-By increasing the amount of time I have to do a simple task

-Task giving
-You can give me a task and I have a week to complete it. (More details about my likes here)
-The time frame of one week is increased to a month if the task contains one of my dislike or has to be done outside. If the tasks both contains a dislike and has to be done outside, the time frame increases to two months.
-I have to provide proof of completion if asked to (videos and or pictures)
-You can chose whether or not I have to share the proof of completion with everyone who asks.
-I'll also provide a written report of the tasks I did, explaining what I liked (or not) and why.
-In addition:
-In addition to the task you can suggest a toy/tool/device... I should add to my collection
-Every ten tasks posted here, I'll buy the toy suggested the most times.

-Simple tasks to increase
-By posting on of those words you can add:
-SPANK: Adds 5 paddle spanks on each of my butt cheeks
-DEEP: Adds 10 deepthroat
-PLUG: Adds 10 minutes plugged
-DRINK Adds a tenth of a glass of pee to drink (every ten DRINK I'll drink a full glass)
-NAKED Adds 10 minutes to spend fully naked
-HOLD Adds 1 day where I'm not allowed to cum
-Double posting isn't allowed

Limits: Permanent markings, Illegal stuff, family, blackmail
Loves: Anal, pee drinking, sending videos
Likes: spanking, general pain, bondage, a2m, sounding, crossdressing, hidden public (but lots of logistic)
Tolerates: cbt, cumming, humiliation
dislike: scat, vomit
More info

kik: patate_farcie

My Toys
Tasks since 24/01/2024
You can always give me tasks here
patate_farcie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 03:40 PM   #2
CSasha
Oracle

I'll add a HOLD here.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 05:04 AM   #3
patate_farcie

Thanks for the contribution.
1 day without cumming it is.

Also, I received on task by PM and I'll have to share the videos with whomever asks:
Quote:
I am to strip naked, put nipple clamps on.
Prepare the tentacle (number 18) in range of a surface with the dildo number 4 to deepthroat on. Then ride the tentacle down as deep as I can.
While being down on the tentacle, complete 50 deepthroats as deep as I can. I may ride up on the tentacle but only deepthroats while having the tentacle in my ass as deep as possible count.

Once done, I have to clean the tentacle with my mouth. If I feel horny or nasty, I may take the deepthroat dildo in my ass while doing so, but only if I clean it afterwards with only my mouth and tongue.
Once done, I'll of course write a report of the task.

Likes: spanking, general pain, bondage, a2m, sounding, crossdressing, hidden public (but lots of logistic)
More info

My Toys
Tasks since 24/01/2024
The following user says Thank You to patate_farcie for this post:
Old 01-26-2024, 05:46 AM   #4
patate_farcie

I had 2 tasks that I planned to do today, the one posted here with tentacle toy and deepthroating, and another one sent to me on kik where I had to put a toilet brush in my ass, walk around, have it make two full rotations inside my ass and clean it afterwards.
I did put a toilet brush in my ass once, and it wasn't to bad, so I thought the task would go well. I was a little scared of the rotations though.
Anyway, since I wasn't allowed to clear my insides before the toilet brush task I started with this one.
I looked for my old toilet brush that I used back several years ago, but couldn't find it. Well, the one in my toilet will do just fine.
So I take, put on some lube in my ass and start trying to insert it. As soon as the toilet brush touched my buttocks, I felt that this toilet brush was WAY stiffer that the one I used before.
Anyway I solder through, push it, and at when it started actually entering my asshole, the pain seemed to be more manageable. Great I thought. I pushed so that it was all in, and it started to hurt pretty bad again. I stood up took a few steps, went back down to start the rotations, but I couldn't withstand the pain anymore. I pushed the brush out, it was a little bloody. I licked it clean and stopped there. My asshole was hurting and bleeding so the tentacle Anal task was out of the question.
Overall the task itself was 8/10 for me. It was somewhat knew to me, and I really feared what would come out of my ass that I would have to clean. That was potentially way out of my comfort zone, and was really exciting.
How I appreciated it: 3/10 Unfortunately, my brush was the stiffest toilet brush I've ever seen (next time I'll buy the cheapest one ahah) so it was way too painful and arguably too dangerous. The pain wasn't really unsufferable, and if I didn't worry about hurting myslef I would have done the rotations I'm pretty sure. But I was really worried about health issues, and think I made the right call stopping it when it was still not too late.

With my asshole out of comission (hopefully, I'll be able to do the task next wednesday) I went on and tried some other things.

So today, for the first time I used candles and covered my nipples in wax. I then remove the was cover by hitting myself with a cable.
I was always worried of hot wax, Even a remotely hot shower is too hot for me. So I took the candle with a lot of apprehension and started tilting it above my nipples. Each drop was quite painful, but manageable. It's actually the perfect amount of pain for me. It definitely hurts, but it's not unbearable.

Another thing that I did and didn't do since a long long time was some ice play. On my balls and genitals. I just took some ice cube and put the over my nipple/balls.
On the nipple, the sensation is not too crazy as the nipple goes numb quickly. And I feel that the ice cubes where to small for my balls. Next time I should probably try dipping the whole thing in ice.

Since I still couldn't find anyone to give me tasks, I finished the session with some bondage and pain. Crotch ropes, tied to the ankles and trying walk around, some jumping jacks with a bottle of water hanging from my balls.
Along the way I found some women clothes that I can use. So cross dressing is back on the menu. I just hope it's not all the tasks given to me will be about crossdressing though(I had that experience in the past...)

Overall, not the day I was expecting but still not too bad.

More info

My Toys
Tasks since 24/01/2024

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
tasks dares adds