Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2023, 09:40 PM   #1
wills2001
Baby Member

Male 27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in UK

27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in UK

Newly Available Submissive for Ownership

About me:
I’m a 27 year old submissive based in Southwest UK, I’ve been in the lifestyle for some time however just now at a point where I want to become more invested in it. This means I am currently looking for a new owner to completely submit to, and become property of.
I am an average build, usually smooth, white, short brown haired, boy. I have had previous chastity training, sissyfication, submission training, however always open to new experiences.

What I’m Looking for:
I’m newly single from a female led relationship. I am looking for new experiences with a Master/Mistress, ideally based near to me in Southwest UK, however I do of course travel for the right person.
A strict but fair and caring Master/Mistress would suit me.

CBT
Spanking
Rough
Choking
TPE
And much much more…

Limits:
Scat
Full public exposure
Blood

I have plenty of toys, and always willing to invest in more. I am flexible for availability for meets and can chat most times throughout the day.
To chat further, please feel free to message me on here or message me on Kik: wills2001.x

Last edited by wills2001; 09-24-2023 at 09:45 PM.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:31 AM   #2
MasterAiki

Good advert and if I was still in the UK Id be happy to chat, but I've moved to Germany for work

Advertisements
Kink Talk