Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-14-2023, 02:45 PM   #1
Noone1
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Default 26 Requesting PM dares to make my return from vacation miserable

I’m going on a road trip from Sunday until Thursday. I won’t be doing any dares while I’m gone, but I’m giving everyone the chance to make my life miserable when I return. Leave any of my PM dares in the thread below starting now (a week before my return), and I will have to complete them all when I get back home. I will also have to complete any I get directly to my PMs while gone (but please post here instead of messages if you're coming from here). I’m guessing I will be exhausted and not wanting to do tons of dares when I get back, so this will be difficult!

To up the challenge, I will set an automatic deadline of one week from the moment I return home to complete all the PM dares I get in this thread and in messages while away. You may up the challenge further by setting a shorter deadline for the dares you give me (shortest deadline allowed will be within 24 hours from my return). If I fail to complete your dares by the set deadline, I will ask you for a punishment and do whatever you give me, as long as it’s within my limits and reasonable enough. I will ask to replace or modify any punishment that doesn’t fit those criteria.

PM dares available:
  • ELECTRO: I will have my anal electrode on high for 10 minutes
  • EDGE: I will edge X times (up to 10) before I next orgasm. Or specify no orgasm for 1-4 hours after edging is complete.
  • BEADS: I will wear anal beads for one hour. Specify peppermint or ginger if you want them to burn
  • SIT: I will sit on a painful acupressure mat for 10 minutes
  • STAND: I will stand on a painful acupressure mat for 2 minutes
  • LAY: I will lay facedown with my chest pressed into the acupressure mat for 10 minutes
  • STILL: I will lay on the floor perfectly still for 10 minutes
  • TIPTOE: I will stand on tip toes for 5 minutes (while wearing socks that make it extremely painful if I don't stay on tip toes- more painful than standing on the mat)
  • CUFF: I will cuff my hands behind my back for 5 minutes
  • HANDS: I will cuff my hands in front for 15 minutes
  • CLAMP: I will wear clover clamps (extremely painful) for 5 minutes
  • CLOTHESPIN: I will put a clothespin on each nipple for 10 minutes
  • BALL: I will wear a ball gag for 10 minutes
  • BIT: I will wear a bit gag for 15 minutes
  • GAG: I will wear a penis gag for 10 minutes
  • SPANK: I will spank myself 30 times hard on each buttcheek. Or specify another number up to 50 on each side.
  • THIGH: I will spank myself 25 times hard on each inner thigh. Or specify another number up to 50 on each thigh
  • HELL: I will complete 10 minutes of wearing clover clamps, penis gag, and anal electrode on high. No distractions/entertainment/checking the time.
  • SITTING HELL: I will do 10 minutes sitting on acupressure mat while wearing clover clamps, penis gag, and anal electrode on high

Rules: Please use caps so it’s easy to tell where the dares are. No consecutive posts unless there have been no posts in 10 minutes. No more than one of each PM dare per post. Maximum of five total SITTING HELL or HELL dares per person.

When I return home from vacation, I will either specify that I’m cutting off new PM dares with deadlines (if I get too many to realistically complete), or continue to allow new ones to come in with deadlines (automatic: one week from when it’s posted) while I’m completing all the dares.

I’m planning to update the thread when I return and also when I complete dares I’ve gotten. I also plan to report on any punishments I get.

Because people are curious about my gender, I’m trans masculine non-binary. I’m somewhat newly on testosterone, no surgeries yet. Please use they/them pronouns and gender neutral language.

Make me have a torturous return from vacation!

PM Dares Currently Paused (need a break)
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Toys/tools I have available

Last edited by Noone1; 09-15-2023 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Add a PM option
Noone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 08:22 PM   #2
Noone1

If this thread stays dead, I might have a nice, comfortable return from vacation.

Either way, if anyone does see this in the next 10 hours and wants to make me spank myself right before I leave, I am accepting spanking dares. I could have a nice sore butt to sit on for the 8 hour drive.

I will also consider any posts here to be automatically 10 spanks to each cheek. Any I get before I leave will contribute to a sore butt to sit on for the first long drive. Any I get after (but before I return) will add to what I need to do upon return.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Old 09-16-2023, 08:29 PM   #3
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

BEADS , BALL , THIGH , SITTING HELL

Just because you have nothing so far , i add a few , can not have you getting off easy
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 08:37 PM   #4
Noone1

Thanks for the dares sirie! Now I’ll definitely have something to do. Those will be difficult, especially the sitting hell, but it’s still a manageable amount of dares for now

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Old 09-17-2023, 07:43 AM   #5
Noone1

I’ve just given myself 50 spanks to each cheek, focusing on the sit spots, right before I’m leaving. It hurts in the moment. But probably not enough to make much of a difference sitting in the car. Does cover all the posts/replies in the thread so far, including my own

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
The following user says Thank You to Noone1 for this post:
Old 09-17-2023, 08:13 AM   #6
Bear21
Distinguished Member

EDGE 6
BEADS peppermint while LAY and GAG then
HELL
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 08:27 AM   #7
Noone1

That will really suck. Thank you Bear21!

I am planning to try to do the ones I got in one reply together whenever possible.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Old 09-19-2023, 04:18 PM   #8
Noone1

Here are the PM Dares I’ve gotten that will be due a week after I return from vacation:

Received Sept 18:
  • Edge 4, 2 hour wait before cum

Received Sept 19:
  • BIT, BEADS, EDGE 5 (no orgasm after edging), SPANK
  • THIGH 50, ELECTRO, GAG

Received Sept 20:
  • SITTING HELL

These are all the PM dares I received while I was gone.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Last edited by Noone1; 09-21-2023 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-21-2023, 08:14 PM   #9
Noone1

Default I'm back plus reports so far

I’m back! I got home around 3 pm PST today. I’m so grateful to see that there are no dares involving standing on the spiky mat or having to be on tiptoes. I’ve been doing lots of hiking and those would be extremely difficult now. But what I do have to do will also be quite challenging!

I’m still accepting PM dares with time limits the same as before, but only in this thread. There are no automatic time limits for PM dares sent to my actual PMs now; I will do those as normal, which is usually as soon as I reasonably can.

The one PM dare that I am temporarily no longer accepting is BEADS. I will still do the ones that I’ve already gotten, but it may be a few days before I start them, and I’m not taking new ones for that specifically for the time being.

I’m planning to do the 10 spanks a cheek per post later, probably all in one chunk at the end. Because I haven’t gotten many responses, I’m going to count all the posts/replies from the beginning, including my own.

Now for the reports on dares I’ve gotten done since being home:

I completed the dares from sirie first. First, I put in the anal beads and made note of the time. Then I put in the ball gag and set a timer for 10 minutes. Next I did the spanks to my inner thighs, which didn’t take long. They hurt a lot though, as I was using my ball slapper and hitting as hard as I could manage.

I couldn’t start sitting hell right away, because I needed to finish out the hour with the beads. Since I’ve decided to group dares from one post or PM together, I only had one additional dare I could do while the beads were in, which was the first from my PMs- edging 4 times and waiting at least 2 hours to cum. I managed to get that done while the ball gag was in. It’s been a few days since I’ve orgasmed, and it was both intense and very difficult to stop from cumming by the fourth edge.

I was glad when it was time to take the ball gag out. It’s uncomfortable on my mouth and jaw. I still had to wait almost 50 minutes after that to be able to take the beads out and continue on to the sitting hell portion. I was dreading how painful that would be, and also wishing I could masturbate to orgasm. The beads themselves were mildly uncomfortable when I put them in, and I could definitely feel them throughout the hour.

Once the hour was up and it came time for sitting hell, I removed the beads and inserted the electrode. I did have to take a few minutes to get up to the highest intensity setting, because it’s completely unbearable beyond what I can take if I don’t. After the quick build up, I set it to the random pattern and highest level, because I can’t get used to the varied pattern like I can when it’s consistent. I got my penis gag in and clover clamps on. The clover clamps hurt so badly, and the gag is uncomfortable. I sat on the mat, set the timer for 10 minutes, and then I just had to wait. The hell dares always feel much longer than 10 minutes. The pain was intense and I couldn’t wait for it to be over. I was also bothered by the drool from the gag. I was so glad when the timer went off and I could be done. But taking off the clamps and getting off the mat were both intensely painful, and I still had more dares to get done.

Thank you again for these dares sirie!

I moved on to a set of PM dares: THIGH 50, ELECTRO, GAG. I had kept in the electrode and only had taken a brief break from my gag. Once I put back in the gag, I set my timer for 10 minutes. Then I did the 50 inner thigh spanks to each side. Again, it hurt a lot because I went as hard as I could with my ball slapper, but it was over pretty quickly. This time my thighs turned pink. After that, I just waited out the rest of the time, glad at least that I didn’t have to sit on the mat or wear clover clamps.

I will say that while these were intense, they weren’t as intense as they would’ve been when I was sore from doing a bunch of similar ones in a row. My nipples in particularly were so intensely sore right before vacation, and are thankfully less sensitive now.

I'm at a point where I really need to take a break, but I will do my best to complete the rest when I can! It may be a few days before I do ones with the beads unfortunately, but they should still be done within the week deadline (due Sept 28 at 3pm PST).

I still need to do:
  • Bear21's dares- EDGE 6. BEADS peppermint while LAY and GAG then HELL
  • BIT, BEADS, EDGE 5 (no orgasm after edging), SPANK.
  • SITTING HELL

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Last edited by Noone1; 09-21-2023 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Adding what I still need to complete
Old 09-22-2023, 06:26 PM   #10
Noone1

I just did the sitting hell dare that I received in PMs. Made worse because I just did a dare that involved spanking each cheek 1,000 times, which made sitting on the mat even more painful. My nipples are also more sore now, which makes the clamps so intensely painful. The electrode and gag are about the same in intensity, so still very uncomfortable.

But possibly the worst part was knowing that I got another sitting hell dare in PMs yesterday, that I’d decided to do it right after this one. 20 minutes of sitting hell is definitely hell. And the second one was even worse because I had to do with my hands cuffed behind my back. My butt feels like it’s been scalded, my nipples are intensely tender and sore, and my jaw is aching. So glad to have those dares done and out of the way.

I still need to do from this thread:
  • Bear21's dares- EDGE 6. BEADS peppermint while LAY and GAG then HELL
  • From PMs: BIT, BEADS, EDGE 5 (no orgasm after edging), SPANK.
  • 10 spanks per post/reply to close out the thread

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Last edited by Noone1; 09-22-2023 at 06:42 PM. Reason: A little more detail
Old 09-24-2023, 03:05 AM   #11
Noone1

I am no longer accepting dares on this thread, as I have now finished everything!

For Bear21’s tasks (thank you Bear21 for the tasks!): First, I did the 6 edges. I haven’t orgasmed since Thursday, so doing all of these edges has been miserable and exhausting. It’s so difficult not to cum, but I’ve been trying to wait to orgasm until all of my edging tasks are complete. I'd also had to do one more edge from a PM dare right before starting these tasks.

After the edges, I inserted the beads, this time with peppermint oil added to the lube. I find that it burns quite intensely for some time. I waited until around 30 minutes in to do LAY and GAG together. The gag was uncomfortable on my jaw and I absolutely hated all the drool pooling and running out of my mouth around the gag. Laying on my stomach meant that I wasn’t able to swallow any of it. The pain from the mat was pretty intense on my already sore chest, especially the nipples. I always make sure that my nipples are going directly into spikes, which makes it so painful. The worst part was coming off the mat (similar to the most painful part of nipple clamps being taking them off). You could see a bunch of little indents across my chest where the mat had pressed in.

The reason I didn’t do LAY and GAG sooner after putting on the beads was because I knew it would make my experience of the hell dare worse. Going from the acupressure mat on my chest to wearing clover clamps somewhat soon after is *intensely* painful, just at the edge of what I can reasonably take. I was really glad that after getting off the mat I at least had around 20 minutes to pull myself together and give my nipples a short break. The beads were still burning plenty, so that was there too. Towards the very end of the hour, the burning was still there but definitely lessened.

Once the hour with the beads was up, I took them out and replaced it with the anal electrode. For good measure, I had added some peppermint oil to the electrode as well. I got it up on the highest intensity and random setting, put my gag back in, and put on the clover clamps. Then I just had to wait. The electrode was definitely worse with the peppermint. The soreness of my nipples also made the clamps much worse. And my jaw already feeling tired and sore made the gag experience worse. I wanted so badly to know how long I had left. I was glad when the timer went off, but I also knew I was only going to take a short break before doing another hell dare I’d just gotten from my PMs and then the final dares related to this thread.

The hell dare I had just gotten in my PMs just about broke me. Taking a short break made things so much worse because of how much more painful the clamps were when reapplied. I somehow managed to get through that, but it was incredibly difficult and I was even crying a little at the end.

Finally, it was time for the last of the PM dares I got while on vacation. I had to reinsert the beads. Still burned from what was left of the peppermint in my ass. I then put in my bit gag. I put it on very tight, which made it a lot more uncomfortable than if it were on slightly more loosely. It was pushing into my mouth. Once the beads and gag were in, I edged 5 more times. I was so close at the end to orgasming. I had to fight so hard to avoid that, and desperately wanted the release after a few days with lots of edging and no orgasm. I managed to stop myself.

I then finished up with the 30 spanks per cheek from the dare. And the 10 spanks per cheek per post or reply, including this one. There are 11 posts/replies, which is 110 spanks per cheek. Add in the 30, and that’s 140. I threw in an extra 10 for good measure and made it 150. It was painful, but nowhere near as painful as the clamps had been. Once the 15 minutes of wearing a gag was up, I took that off as well.

I'm writing this as I'm finishing up the time with the beads in. I still have about 35 minutes left of that. But I doubt anything will too exciting will happen there, so I'm finishing up my report now! It's a huge relief to have all of this basically done, though I'm sure I'll get new tasks from other places soon enough.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Last edited by Noone1; 09-24-2023 at 03:20 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk