Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-12-2021, 03:51 PM   #1
RyJo1235

Default Humiliating Blowjobs

I’m curious to hear what the circumstances were for the most humiliating blowjob you have ever given?

What were you wearing? Did you swallow? Did he finish on your face?

Tell us the details!
RyJo1235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 04:05 PM   #2
pineapples
getDare Sweetheart

So a couple months ago I had this guy from grindr pick me up and we pulled off in this secluded spot up the road from my place, I was wearing short shorts and a tank top, when we got their we kissed for a minute tgen I went to undo his pants and he was like no get out I want to stand up and have you on your knees so we did that, I started sucking him off and he grabbed my head and held it so I couldn't pull away and pissed in my mouth tgen shoved it down my throat and held it their for a few mins before letting go of my head and I jumped back and puked and was upset at first but then the humiliation really turned me on so I started blowing him hard and fast until he came in my mouth and I swallowed, but then I had to walk home because I was covered in piss and didn't want it all over his car

http://bdsmtest.org/r/hjT8Td8a

Kik: gratefuldaze9261

Likes: anal, cbt, denial, daily rules/ tasks, feminization, humiliation, pain, water sports, grindr whoring

Dislikes: scat

limits: public, family, friends, permanent, heavy pain, vomit

I'm willing to try just about all else!!!
pineapples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pineapples for this post:
Old 02-12-2021, 11:10 PM   #3
RyJo1235

Bumping this thread
Old 02-25-2022, 03:01 PM   #4
RyJo1235

Bumping the thread
Old 07-17-2022, 04:10 AM   #5
fdk3531

I’ve had a few...

I think the top one that comes to mind is a late night hookup I had over. Masc fit guy about 40. I was home from bars and really keen to suck a dick. Asked me a few questions before he would come meet. How much I wanted his dick. Basically had me beg to suck his cock after answering my msg offering a bj.

Finally came over, me naked on my knees when he came in. Then for like 15/20 minutes just teased me without ever letting me put his dick in my mouth. Lapping and sucking at his balls the whole time and anytime I tried to get more would grab me by the hair and slap me, then set me back on his balls while he stood over me jerking himself off.

When he was close he had me lay down and shot over my body, then ordered me to rub it in, coating myself in his cum. His literal final word as he left my place was “pathetic”.

Never felt so fucking used and humiliated. Left me so horny and desperate for dick.
fdk3531 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fdk3531 for this post:
Old 09-07-2023, 09:35 AM   #6
RyJo1235

Bumping this thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk