Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2023, 07:04 PM   #1
RosieNipples

Default 33F BBW needs exhibitionist dares

Hello all!

It's been too long since this needy slut has showed off. I need short documentable tasks (please only post here not on kik) that:
1: Are low/no risk hidden public (such as in my car in a deserted parking lot or on a walk with no one around)
2: Make me post online/share my nude body online

Click through to my blog for a full list of my likes/limits/toys.

Add your dares here and I will pick at least one from each category to do within 7 days from this being posted. Proof will be sent to darers. If I do not complete at least two dares from this thread within 7 days then the people of GD may decide my punishment.

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
RosieNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 07:18 PM   #2
FenFluff

Let's do something simple, safe and humiliating. Put your small plug and lube into your purse, and go out to a store. In the public bathroom, you'll strip off completely, and take a video of yourself both pissing and inserting the plug. Dress yourself again, and buy another bottle of lube before heading home. Once you're home, you can't take the plug out until you've sent the videos to at least two people.

Good luck!

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 10:48 AM   #3
RosieNipples

Thank you for the dare! I haven't ever worn the butt plug before so it would be a new experience!

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
Old 09-18-2023, 11:57 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Naked under a coat and barefoot shopping for 20 minutes.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 12:01 PM   #5
RosieNipples

Thank you for the dare! I don't think I could do it barefoot, so I hope flip flops would suffice?

Also anyone is welcome to kik me to ask questions before posting their dare here!

Old 09-18-2023, 04:53 PM   #6
Masterdaddy13

During your shopping excursion, you will try on 5 different outfits. With the changing door cracked open. For extra poi.ts take pictures of yourself flashing the mirror and post somewhere and upload the link here
Temp play
Impact
Sensory deprivation
Clothing control
And more we can speak of later

I do not assign scat, blood, needles, family, illegal, gun play

I enjoy taking control, giving rules, and making my subs accountable

Only taking female subs long/short term

KIK: just ask

"If you don't succeed, your failures will only reflect who you are, not what you can become"
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 05:47 PM   #7
RosieNipples

Thank you for the dare! For clarification, each dare is separate and I will be choosing at least two (one hidden public, and one online nude dare) to complete.

Keep the dares coming!

Old 09-18-2023, 06:10 PM   #8
Devotedbetaloser

Do a boob drop somewhere public ish without getting caught

Kinks: humiliation, degradation, edging, pic exposure, denial, cum play, piss play, joi and much more

Limits: personal info, blackmail, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, heavy anal, affecting work or family life.

I will imitate any pic requested

Kik: EntityCramming
Devotedbetaloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 06:15 PM   #9
RosieNipples

Thank you! This one could be fun to do outside... hehe

Old 09-19-2023, 03:33 AM   #10
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

How about some nature with your naturism? Try going to a park/woods near you with a hiking trail, and get naked there.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 04:00 PM   #11
RosieNipples

Thanks for the dare! I probably won't pick this one cause it is a bit too risky for me because I don't live anywhere rural and the parks here are usually full of bikers and runners.

I'm definitely going to do the outdoors titty drop dare this week, it's my favorite kind of dare!

I still need some online nudity dares for category 2, so GD make me be a slut for the internet!

Old 09-19-2023, 04:10 PM   #12
jk37

Post the video of your outdoor dare to subreddit r/ExposedToStrangers and include your kik. You then have to send at least one NSFW pic or video to everyone who contacts you. Or you could choose a different subreddit and post something different with the same idea.

Likes: edging, exhibition, Cock and Ball Bondage, CBT, anal play, CEI, light pain, sissy, pee
Dislikes: pain, denial
Limit: Face, Public, Friends and Family, poo, permanent, extreme pain
jk37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 04:20 PM   #13
RosieNipples

Great idea JK! I'm also open to more extreme online nudity dares! I'd love to do something I've never done before...

The following user says Thank You to RosieNipples for this post:
Old 09-19-2023, 05:31 PM   #14
jk37

Create a throwaway account on kik and start a live stream. Share the kik and the time you will go on here and anywhere else you can think of. Once you get 50 viewers start to flash the stream. Be sneaky at first to try not to get banned. Become more brave as the stream goes on to see how much you can show before getting the boot.

Likes: edging, exhibition, Cock and Ball Bondage, CBT, anal play, CEI, light pain, sissy, pee
Dislikes: pain, denial
Limit: Face, Public, Friends and Family, poo, permanent, extreme pain
jk37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 01:24 PM   #15
RosieNipples

Yes JK! Definitely doing the kik dare!

I decided to do a dare from a kik PM instead of from the thread for my hidden public dare. As punishment for breaking my own rule anyone who kiks me "punishment" will get the video of the dare (rolling down my car window and flashing each window while playing with my tits).

Advertisements
Kink Talk