Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-06-2013, 10:05 AM   #1
imaslaveboy

Default 5 Sexuality questions for Guys

What age are you?

Are you Gay, Bi or Straight?

Have you ever had a crush on a boy/man? When and why?

Do u think anyone has a secret crush on you? Who?

Have you ever doubted your sexuality and if so why?

Do u think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, hav sex or kiss a guy?

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to imaslaveboy for this post:
Old 08-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #2
messysissy
getDare Sweetheart

What age are you? 21

Are you Gay, Bi or Straight? Straight

Have you ever had a crush on a boy/man? When and why? No

Do u think anyone has a secret crush on you? Who? Perhaps but I'm not great at reading people.

Have you ever doubted your sexuality and if so why? Only when I first started wearing skirts.

Do u think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, hav sex or kiss a guy? I don't think I could although to be fair I never thought I'd ever suck a dildo, so maybe a real penis is the next step when my brain stops releasing endorphins from fake penis although I hope not.

Punishment: Cum-eating, Pee, face pictures, waxing, spanking, full public were there's a chance of not getting caught

Hard Limits:Blood, poo, diaper, shaving above neck, public in busy areas, family + friends, chastity.

I'm a dirty dirty sissy and require dirty dares
messysissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #3
Dareholic
getDare Addict

What age are you? 29

Have you ever had a crush on a boy/man? When and why? Yes, but it was just me admiring their body.

Do u think anyone has a secret crush on you? Who? Yes, and one of those crushes turned into a stalker.

Have you ever doubted your sexuality and if so why? Not really. I have always known that I was different. However, I was raised to just be myself; no matter where that took me.

Do u think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, hav sex or kiss a guy? I am Bi. I have have experience with both sexes; seprerate and in groups.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask

Last edited by Dareholic; 08-06-2013 at 11:40 AM. Reason: left out first question
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #4
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

What age are you? 46

Are you Gay, Bi or Straight?straight

Have you ever had a crush on a boy/man? When and why?nope

Do u think anyone has a secret crush on you? Who?don't know

Have you ever doubted your sexuality and if so why? not really

Do u think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, hav sex or kiss a guy?yes. one particular fantasy is that I'm tied down by a mistress who said she was going to use a strapon, but instead brings in boyfriend who then fucks me. I kind of want that to happen
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #5
streetmagix

What age are you? 24

Have you ever had a crush on a boy/man? When and why? Yes, a while ago with Tom Hardy

Do u think anyone has a secret crush on you? Who? At the moment? No

Have you ever doubted your sexuality and if so why? Yes and came to the conclusion I was mostly straight

Do u think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, hav sex or kiss a guy? Handjob / Oral maybe. Anal for the right guy.

I am currently an unowned slave, please PM me.
streetmagix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:53 PM   #6
Theendingworld

What age are you? 20

Do u think anyone has a secret crush on you? Who? I think I have had a lot of people whit me as a crush, but I never knew who they were.

Have you ever doubted your sexuality and if so why? I have not

Do u think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, hav sex or kiss a guy? I might have to go with no on this one.

Likes: Humiliation, hypnosis, orgasm denial, spanking, light CBT, bondage, edgeing
Dislikes/Punishments: Anal, Hard CBT, messy, workout, ice, wedgie
Limits: Pee, scat, public, pics, and the like.

I am a wild Beldum in the Pokémon (slave) Tournament.
Theendingworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:58 PM   #7
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

What age are you? 18.

Are you Gay, Bi or Straight? Hard to explain. I'm mostly straight, but there are certain contexts in which guys can turn me on.

Have you ever had a crush on a boy/man? When and why? Not really, no.

Do u think anyone has a secret crush on you? Who? I think my friend might have for a while, yes.

Have you ever doubted your sexuality and if so why? I used to think I was bi. To be honest, though, I just don't find guys as attractive.

Do you think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, have sex or kiss a guy? In the right circumstances, yes. For instance, I'm often attracted to gender ambiguity, so if they were able to pull off a genderless look, than probably. Or I could probably do so in a humiliation context (i.e. make a guy suck my cock to degrade him/vice versa)
Old 08-08-2013, 01:54 AM   #8
joht2891
getDare Sweetheart

What age are you? 30

Do u think anyone has a secret crush on you? Who? Long ago I had noticed one

Have you ever doubted your sexuality and if so why? No

Do u think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, hav sex or kiss a guy? No I don't think so

LIKES: Light Bondage, Bodywriting, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial, Dirty Talking, Being Controlled, Slave Positions

LIMITS: Family, Pain, Public, Webcam, Pee/Poo, Diapers, Anal
joht2891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:30 AM   #9
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

I am straight and a bit bi.

no

no not as far as I know

No

Do u think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, hav sex or kiss a guy?
Yes Hence why I say a bit bi ,I have given and recieved a handjob from a guy and a blowjob given and recieved and yes I would do it again.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #10
SilverScar

What age are you? 22

Are you Gay, Bi or Straight? Gay

Have you ever had a crush on a boy/man? When and why? Of course, few times since I was 16. Why? Is it really a question? Because I was made that way!

Do u think anyone has a secret crush on you? Who? I don't know about it.

Have you ever doubted your sexuality and if so why? No, not really. I was quite sure of it when I was 13-14.

Do u think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, hav sex or kiss a guy? No, I don't think things would "work" :P
I'm a 24 years old gay male.
Sorry for my english, I know it's not perfect.

Last edited by SilverScar; 08-11-2013 at 11:56 AM.
SilverScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #11
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

What age are you? 25

Are you Gay, Bi or Straight? I don't really identify as any listed, but Bi would be close enough.

Have you ever had a crush on a boy/man? When and why? I wouldn't say crush, but I've found men attractive. I'm drawn to things that distinguish an individual, mostly regarding aspects of thought and behaviour.

Do u think anyone has a secret crush on you? No.

Have you ever doubted your sexuality and if so why? It's strange; there have been a lot of things I've doubted about myself, but my sexuality has never been one of them. I reflect on matters of sexuality, certainly, but that is for self exploration, awareness, and being able to communicate with others. It has never lead to doubt or an identity crisis.

Do u think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, hav sex or kiss a guy? This doesn't really apply.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #12
lucky7z

What age are you?

straight

nope

not that i know of

yes, because on one dare i submitted to a male dom for the first time and truly enjoyed it.

I would not at this point like to perform of have performed on me a sexual act with a male. i dont think that will ever appeal. But as a masochistic submissive into CBT, often a Dom will know his way around abusing a cock and balls on a different level than a Domme, though this isn't universally true.

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 06:24 AM   #13
imaslaveboy

Any more for anymore?

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 08:31 AM   #14
TigerRacer23

What age are you? 35

Are you Gay, Bi or Straight? Gay

Have you ever had a crush on a boy/man? When and why? Yes. Why not, he was easy on the eyes!

Do u think anyone has a secret crush on you? Who? Anything is possble

Have you ever doubted your sexuality and if so why? as a young confused boy, yes.

Do u think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, hav sex or kiss a guy? tried girls...they are trouble

Likes: chastity, bdsm, piss play (no drinking), bladder control, anal.

Limits: public, illegal, extreme pain, very messy, social suicide, family (or anything including other people IRL or their possessions).

Kik: TonyTiger2371
Telegram: TigerRacer23
Snapchat: slaveboi2386
Twitter: LockedBoi
TigerRacer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 09:20 AM   #15
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

What age are you? 73

Are you Gay, Bi or Straight? straight but I play so much online sometimes I wonder.

Do u think anyone has a secret crush on you? Who? Therre have been a few who seem to be very interested in me. Mostly in collarspace or chat sites

Have you ever doubted your sexuality and if so why? Strange time to question it, but sometimes I do. I play online a lot and enjoy putting my family jewels on cam. On chat it's almost always guys and the women seldom ask.

Do u think you could a have a sexual experience contrary to you sexuality? For example if you straight, hav sex or kiss a guy? I play so much online sometimes I think if I had a chance I might take a taste. If I could play with a cock, I would probably take a taste just to see what it is like.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.

Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk