Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-05-2023, 06:34 AM   #1
Messyone

Default 30m predicament bondage - each comment I'll sit on dildo 10x

For each comment I'll go up and down on my dildo 10 times.

I'm doing a predicament bondage session to myself on Friday and am looking for advice. Here's how I'm planning it in my head.

It starts with locking my penis into chastity and freezing the key and a key to some handcuffs in a glass of water. After those are frozen solid, I'll bring a chair into my bathroom and put on some backless sissy panties. I have a 9.5 inch suction cup dildo that I'll stick to the chair and lube up. I'm going to lower myself 2-3inches onto the dildo so I'm in a semi squat position and it's piercing me. Then I'm going to attach nipple clamps to my nipples and a clit clamp to my balls so they're tugging both tightly and anchor them lower so I can't pull off the dildo without pulling onto them or have relief from them without going deeper onto the dildo. Being in a squat position, eventually my poor legs will force me to penetrate myself deeper and sit fully on all 9 inches. Once that's all set up, I'll ballgag myself for further humiliation and cuff my hands to the other side of the chair whilst making sure to run the cuffs though the clamps so moving those pulls as well. Then I'll let the ice melt on the counter and can free myself once the keys are free. I'm hoping to give my ass a good first self pegging.

With that, I have two questions:

Are there any ways to make this more fun/predicament?

How long can I expect it to take 4oz of ice to melt?

Dislikes: public, heavy pain, edging, CBT

Toys: nipple clamps, clothespins, suction dildo, belt, butt plug, ball gag, handcuffs, chastity cage, sissy underwear

Last edited by Messyone; 07-05-2023 at 06:37 AM.
Messyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 07:02 AM   #2
Subnoctis

If you have handcuffs, you should keep your hand behind your back too.

EDIT: You totally already said that lol

4 oz of ice depending on your room temp, could take about two hours to melt I think. More than one at least.

Last edited by Subnoctis; 07-05-2023 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Reading comprehension
Subnoctis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 07:06 AM   #3
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Unsure about the time for the ice to melt - using strange systems to me But I am just posting to make you slide up and down that dong
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 07:13 AM   #4
Messyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subnoctis View Post
If you have handcuffs, you should keep your hand behind your back too.

EDIT: You totally already said that lol

4 oz of ice depending on your room temp, could take about two hours to melt I think. More than one at least.
I think I was a bit confusing. I'll be facing the back of the chair which will be facing the sink so my legs have to be further a part and my hands were gonna be handcuffed in front on the other side of the back of the chair. Would I be in danger of not being able to set myself loose if they were behind me? Or would that just add to the fun because I'd have to eventually pull the clamps free to stand and turn around?

Also, if they're in the middle of 4oz, is two hours when I can expect to have key access or will that then happen after 1hr?

30 up/downs on the chair now.. can't wait to introduce my ass/prostate to this new sensation. First time ever using an actual dildo...

Toys: nipple clamps, clothespins, suction dildo, belt, butt plug, ball gag, handcuffs, chastity cage, sissy underwear
Old 07-05-2023, 07:16 AM   #5
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messyone View Post
30 up/downs on the chair now.. can't wait to introduce my ass/prostate to this new sensation. First time ever using an actual dildo...
I am sure you will look back on when it was "just 30"
Old 07-05-2023, 07:28 AM   #6
Subnoctis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messyone View Post
I think I was a bit confusing. I'll be facing the back of the chair which will be facing the sink so my legs have to be further a part and my hands were gonna be handcuffed in front on the other side of the back of the chair. Would I be in danger of not being able to set myself loose if they were behind me? Or would that just add to the fun because I'd have to eventually pull the clamps free to stand and turn around?

Also, if they're in the middle of 4oz, is two hours when I can expect to have key access or will that then happen after 1hr?

Hands behind back should be fine, as long as they weren’t also attached to something. However self bondage comes with inherent risks no matter what you do, so always play safe and give yourself multiple ways to get out in an emergency.
Whenever I use ice for self bondage, i always test how long a volume of ice takes to melt before I play. Always a good idea to do a dry run to get a better idea of what to expect.

Do your own posts count towards the bounces?
Old 07-05-2023, 07:33 AM   #7
Messyone

Quote:
Hands behind back should be fine, as long as they weren’t also attached to something. However self bondage comes with inherent risks no matter what you do, so always play safe and give yourself multiple ways to get out in an emergency.
Whenever I use ice for self bondage, i always test how long a volume of ice takes to melt before I play. Always a good idea to do a dry run to get a better idea of what to expect.

I guess it'll just be more fun when I eventually have to rip off the clamps. I'll definitely do a trial run with the ice.

I think since I'm a glutton for punishment that they will count. At this point I'm more worried about my poor thighs. Now the real question, do my 60 come during the bondage and is there a punishment for not getting them all done in time? Or do I need to wait till after the ice melts to start?

Old 07-05-2023, 07:34 AM   #8
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Seems by the wording, yes, and the precedent Plus I say yes - so must be
Old 07-05-2023, 07:43 AM   #9
Subnoctis

When else would you do your bounces? They should be done while in bondage of course

If you fail to do your bounces, you need to spank your ass for every bounce you missed, and then after you release yourself do all the bounces over.
Old 07-05-2023, 07:49 AM   #10
Bear21
Distinguished Member

I think there will be a lot of bouncing!
Old 07-05-2023, 07:53 AM   #11
Messyone

Quote:
When else would you do your bounces? They should be done while in bondage of course

If you fail to do your bounces, you need to spank your ass for every bounce you missed, and then after you release yourself do all the bounces over.
Oh boy, 100 bounces potentially 200... Now my knees are weak. Gonna be harder with hands behind my back. I've denied myself all week from orgasm. I wonder if that will be enough to get me off. I'm so horny.

Old 07-05-2023, 07:53 AM   #12
Messyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear21 View Post
I am sure you will look back on when it was "just 30"
Oh how you were right...

Old 07-05-2023, 07:57 AM   #13
Subnoctis

You should have plenty of time to finish all of your bounces. The question is if your legs will last the entire time!!
Old 07-05-2023, 08:56 AM   #14
Messyone

Quote:
You should have plenty of time to finish all of your bounces. The question is if your legs will last the entire time!!
We should probably clarify what counts as a full bounce. Also, any specific spanking tool?

Old 07-05-2023, 09:07 AM   #15
Subnoctis

As much as you can, and anything you want, unless someone else specifies otherwise!

Advertisements
Kink Talk