Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-05-2023, 03:21 PM   #1
remainseated91

Default Ideas for Dirty Socks

My boyfriend and I both have a foot/socks fetish. He recently started wearing the same pair of socks every day to see just how nasty he can get them. I think he’s gonna try to go for about two weeks with the same pair of socks every day.

Looking for some creative ideas from you all on things he could do to me with the socks at the end of the two weeks. It’s been 5 days now. I spent some time sniffing them last night and they’re starting to get pretty rank. Would love your help in coming up with some ways I could be tortured with them once they’re really nasty.

Thanks!

Kik me:
  • EDGE DEMAND and I owe you an edge as soon as possible
  • DENIED and I will be denied orgasm for 24 hours

Edging, feet, piss/watersports, bondage, denial, mild pain, impact play, spit, oral, JOI, chastity, light cbt, light anal

Limits:
Exposure, blood, scat, permanent, showing face, friends/family, heavy pain, heavy cbt, public, heavy anal, vomit, longterm, bodywriting

My Toys
remainseated91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 03:25 PM   #2
dzbll
getDare Devil

at the end of the 2 weeks, for 1 week, multiple times a day it will be used as a cum sock, then, after that week a gag. or you have to wear them after that
Old 03-05-2023, 03:26 PM   #3
grannyd16
Prodigy

After the 2 weeks, you need to take them off blindfolded and with only your mouth

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 06:54 AM   #4
remainseated91

Thanks for the great ideas so far! I’ll be compiling suggestions as we go and try to work in as many as we can.

Kik me:
  • EDGE DEMAND and I owe you an edge as soon as possible
  • DENIED and I will be denied orgasm for 24 hours

Edging, feet, piss/watersports, bondage, denial, mild pain, impact play, spit, oral, JOI, chastity, light cbt, light anal

Limits:
Exposure, blood, scat, permanent, showing face, friends/family, heavy pain, heavy cbt, public, heavy anal, vomit, longterm, bodywriting

My Toys
remainseated91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 05:18 PM   #5
DressUpClown

Roll them up in a ball and use duct tape to hold them on your nose - you'll have a stinking clown nose and you'll be free to do silly tasks for his amusement

Advertisements
Kink Talk